Hello

Well I suppose starting at the beginning is the important part of things. My name is Brandon and I’m a 36 y/o New Englander. I currently live in MA and after hearing about pheromones and how the work on TV is was intrigued.

I’m completely new and I think I might be here for a selfish reason. I have a very good friend that I am very interested in pursing something long term with…in the future. She’s just coming out of a long term relationship and wants “butterflies”. After doing some research and due diligence, I think that I can provide that to her…but I’m looking for a little help to make her toes curl when I kiss her…with purpose.

I’ve read Snook’s post of phero’s for rookies and it really piqued my interest. I’m not looking to pull the wool over her eyes, I’m just looking to take the friendship to the next level…can Phero’s help me do that?

I see a bunch of formula’s and mixes but how do I know which will work for me. I’m not looking to only get help with this one girl, I’m looking to also get me the confidence and respect I deserve.

Couple of questions that I’m thinking of. I am over 35 so I’ll need more sprays, what’s a good starting point to experiment with a 36 y/o of say Shine and Ammo?

I’m a bigger guy, 5’9" 250lbs…though I’m solidly built i have a few extra pounds. Now I tend to workout a lot, and I sweat a lot at least in the spring and summer. How does sweating effect Pheromones, will I just sweat it off or will it mix with my body chemistry better?

Thank You for your time…

Hi there,

Welcome.

For confident and respect, try A314. It can make people feel you are respected and trusted. It can help to give you some confident.

IH will help to get the girl closer to you. It can help to enhance relationship.

AMMO can help to get her attracted to you.

Good luck

Welcome to the forums!

I would suggest trying out A314 and Ammo. A314 makes you seem like an alpha male who is confident and in control (great self effects as well). Ammo is one of AD’s most versatile attraction building pheromones and works great in nearly any environment.

As for how much to use, that varies between person to person. Here’s a fantastic post by Steve with information about finding your sweet spot: How to find your sweet spot...

Hi Brandon,

When you said “confidence and respect” I immediately thought that you might like A314 because that is A314 (confidence and respect in a bottle) It also gives you an air of value (value that says “I might be boyfriend material”) The other two pheromones I would suggest for you are Instant Honesty (helps to create deeper conversations) and Instant Gentlemen (people respect and take care of you)

ClintX2

Brandon welcome to pherotalk !

Looks like the others have got you on the right track with how to find your sweet spot which means starting at the basics no matter what your age.

If you want to try out a product that is a little bit less alpha and is said to be A314’s little brother, then why dont you take a gander at instant gentlemen. I recently added it to my arsenal of mones and liked it very much thus far. Its more of the cool guy respect still given person who comes across confident and wants to stand up for himself. It also projects that you would be great boyfriend material. Instant shine is my favorite for self effects as it ups my mood and im happier and more outgoing and it gives a little confidence boost as well. Its important to note that not all people receive self effects from mones but a lot do and love them. Think of it like how caffeine effects different people differently. It just matters on your body makeup and chemistry.

As far as the sweating goes you have to be careful with some of the instants like instant shine because as it reacts with your body and increased heat and sweat it breaks down and turns into none as it mixes with body bacteria and none is the main ingredient in the mone TUTH which if you have too much of that you can OD, and receive a ghosting effect where people will distance themselves from you. Some users have also reported that it reacts and smells like urine or dirty socks. So maybe you should spray it in areas you dont sweat profusely, like wrists, front of neck, inner elbows, hair and try that out. You do want to spray them on the bodies pulse areas still to help them diffuse from your skin and thats why i suggest those areas. You can also always cover the neroli scented ones with your own cover scent !

Hope this helps a bit ! Good luck and see you around !

Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too :slight_smile:.

I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too :slight_smile:. Its cool!

Of course Steve is available to answer any question you might have regarding mones and you can speak to him personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and he will be able to consult you one on one.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for all the advise and help guys. I’ve been working with the IH and IO so far, with great results…we’ve laid in bed talking for hours about everything…I don’t know if its me or the mones…or the combo…but wow! I’m looking to up the ante with A314 as soon as I can afford some. Simply amazing.

Thanks again!

If you’ve gotten her that far, think about trying TUTH (best used with a girl who is already comfortable with you and ready to take things further :wink:)

I just got some Ammo, we will see how that works with the IH before jumping into the TUTH.