My name is johnny and I am 20 years and I came to this website because I bought some pheromones but then I found out that their is much more to them then I thought and would like to learn more about them haha. I have already been posting around and reading alot of threads but someone told me that if I post here i would get 25 dollars so hey why not go ahead and introduce myself and get 25 dollar gift card in the process its a double win for me.
well my question is what is the best mix of colognes for each of the following… work, night scene, and just every day social situations
We need a little more information about yourself before anyone will issue the GC. What is your personality like? What are you looking to do with pheromones? Attraction? business/sales improvement? etc.
And since you mentioned it, what pheromones have you already purchased?
Oh sorry about that I guess you are right my post was a little vague
Well I bought ammo and that came in the male with a p91
I just ordered a few extra I dont remember exactly what they were but I think they were IH, IS, and the alpha one. these were all in the to go bottles because I wanted to try them out first.
I consider myself an introvert at times. I mean im pretty social once I get to know people but I have some trouble meeting new people so yeah if I can improve on that that would be great and thats one of the main reasons I am looking into pheromones
I’m similar to you, I’m an introvert. I find IO helps a lot for other people who want to come meet me, it’s like it helps them open up to me so we can enjoy a quick witty conversation together.
Those are good pheromones that you’re looking at right now.
To answer your question from before, best for work is definitely a314. For night scene it depends on the person, I don’t go out to bars and what not but ammo is definitely the base you want to use for it. For everyday social situations any of the social pheromones will work just great, but it depends on what you are trying to do. Attract others or make new friends at a club? depending on what you want you’ll have to adjust what you want to use
Kinda wish I cop’d a bottle of the IO instead and now I just found out their is a kit that has all the togo ones haha wish I spent my money on that one instead.
Well I dont have problems attracting women I just have problems closing the deal really. So many opprotunities were loss because I some how screwed up with the closing so anything that could boost self confidence would be great too. I figure the a314 would be perfect for that.
a314 and instant shine are both great for boosting self confidence. Dont regret the purchase of IH, both IH and IO are great products. And what works better for me may not work better for you. Example, I find ammo doesn’t work as well as IG when I first started using pheromones (but I learned that it requires a different situation than IG does).