Help with gf not interested in sex

Hey everyone I’m new to this forum and have not used mones before, but I’m interested and looking to learn more. I’ve done some searching and haven’t found exactly what I’m looking for so here is my dilemma.

I’m a 24 year old male dating a 24 year old female for a little over 2 years and we are doing the long distance thing at the moment so we only see each other 4-6 days a month. I’m a very sexual person (guy) and she isn’t so sexual and our sex life is less than stellar at the moment, but it was better before. Overall our relationship is good and we are both happy, I would just like more sex since our time together is minimal without her thinking its an obligation because of the lack of time we spend together and I’m there at the moment. What products would you recommend to make her want it more and feel better about it?

Thanks in advance!

For you, go with high None - 3 sprays Ammo should work in your situation.
Or 2 sprays TUTH + IH.

I would you say you want high none but not just pure sex because since you only see her a couple of times a month you have to maintain and rebuild happy friendly atmosphere each time you see her. So that’s why you should want to buffer the none with some socials in your case.

Most women need to feel a secure emotional bond with a guy in order to really desire him sexually. One product that can help with this is Instant Honesty, which will add depth and intimcay to your conversations and help her feel more comfortable around you and trust you more.

just because she isn’t sexual with you, doesn’t mean she isn’t sexual with anyone else. This is what some guys used to say and it did turn out right MANY TIMES. I don’t know much about ur situation, and she might be a real good girl that just isn’t into sex.
I am just letting u know from what I have seen and even experienced in the past. I don’t want to sound like a misogynist or anything, but I have noticed that most attractive girls can be two-faced snakes. Who knows? Talk to her and ask her what is up? It is good to put it out in open and make things go forward from there.
Personally, I recommend 2x AMMO + 1x TUTH + 1x IS + 2x IH. It sexually attracts, and then arouses, while you seemingly have a deep connection with her. good luck

The answer to your question depends on why she doesn’t want to have sex with you. That is why there are different answers to your question in this topic. If you select the wrong pheromone product based on your unique situation you have the potential to make her even less interested in having sex with you than before.

Try to figure out why she doesn’t want to have sex with you and post that additional information here. Then it will be easier to help you select a product for your unique situation. If you haphazardly try different pheromones without careful thought, you can screw up your situation even more.

The reasons she doesn’t want to have sex as often as I would like are as follows. Just plain and simple she isn’t a very sexual person. She told me this when we started dating and said it has been like with every boyfriend she has had. I know 100% percent she is not cheating on me and she says she never lusts or even thinks about any other men, she just isn’t that sexual. She has some issues with sex because of her parents because they are about ready to get divorced and a big part of it is for sexual reasons and they told her this 3 or 4 years ago. She feels like with the distance thing that I’m going to show up and automatically expect sex (which I admit is hard not to for a guy) and she wants it to be on her own terms and not just mine. She says the reason we had sex more often in the beginning is because she was trying to do whatever to please me, but now she feels comfortable enough with us she isn’t scaredto upset me which makes sense to me. Its not like we don’t have sex, its just not as often or with the same intimacy that I would like. She enjoys the sex just doesn’t crave it. She also has a fair amount of stress at work and being tired on the weekends.

We have great communication in our relationship and talk about these sort of things so its not like I’m wondering why she doesn’t want it all of a sudden. I’m just looking for a little “push” to help her let go a little bit. Hope this helps you out.

Based on this information, TUTH would be the way to go in my opinion. If TUTH does not work then you might want to dabble in some of the experimental mixes that are sexual.

TUTH is good advice but you may want to consider something else. I mean no offence by this either but its something to consider that many times does not dawn on men. A lot of guys get uncomfortable or defensive about the subject.

Now if there is no underlying medical problem for her lack of libido…

Sex is like anything else. It takes practice to be good at it. If something feels good people tend to want to experience it more. If its just OK though people can take it or leave it and other factors like your parents divorce or stress from school will easily overshadow the intensity and need for sex.

I suggest you read up on your skills and make sure they are up to par. Things like… are you getting her excited enough before the actual intercourse ? Wetness is only a indication of physical readiness not excitement level.
Have you found her erogenous zones ? They are different on every person and are not all where you would expect them to be.

Are you lasting long enough ? A lot of women will say they had a orgasm when they haven’t. If you had to ask then she didnt have one. I always laugh when I hear of men saying “Was it good for you ?” You know darn well if she loves you she will say yes because she doesn’t want to hurt your feelings. Don’t go by what she tells you go by how she reacts and craves sex with you.

Something else to consider which has nothing to do with you is whether she is on the pill or not. The pill pretty much wipes out a woman’s desire to have sex. Ovulation is part of our sexual function, it creates a need for sex. The pill stops ovulation and this puts you in the state of I can take it or leave it. The only way to really combat that is either go off the pill or make sure your skills are the best they can be so it leaves a impression on her.

TUTH can arouse but just like every other pheromone it wont do all the work for you. Its what you do with that arousal that creates the craving. :wink:

Again I mean no offence for all I know you may be a virtual sex god. She may be on the pill or suffering from a hormonal imbalance or even have a physiological block. Its just something to consider that you can easily fix with a little research and practice.

Tisha

Another point, you 2 have been together for over 2 years. It is obviously a problem that is not going to go away. I applaud you for working on it and not giving up, but what if she does not change. Can you go the rest of your life with a minimal amount of sex? Is she willing to work on the problem as well? Sex is not everything, but it is very important in a long term relationship.

I agree but only partially. It wont go away unless you do something about it. Just like a relationship takes continuous work to thrive and grow so does your sex life. Ignore it and it will fade away. Spice it up a bit by learning some new skills and you wont have to worry about that.

I have been married a long time and my husband is very good at what he does. He wasn’t born with this ability he had to learn it just like everyone else. That’s the difference between a girl saying “That was nice” and saying “Holy Christ lets do it again”

It works both ways to. The ladies should be working on skills as well. If you dont want your mn looking for excitement somewhere else learn to create some excitement at home.

Tisha

I agree :slight_smile: Both parties need to work at it. Thats where the communication comes in. He needs to find out if she is willing to work on it. Some people just are not willing/afraid to change. That is something that I would want to know ASAP. That would influence my decision in choosing her as my wife.

I am lucky, my wife has a higher sex drive than I. I do not mind keeping her happy :slight_smile: And I never have to complain about a lack of want.

Lucky bastard! :smiley:

:smiley: What can I say. Its true. I am lucky.
Plus she is a redhead. Fell in love with her the moment we met. Married her 10 months after we met. Just celebrated our 4 year Anniversary this month!

Sorry to derail the thread! LOL

Congrat’s on the anniversary (and marrying a redhead- my current GF is a redhead). Back to the topic at hand…

Tacitus relationship academy: after a learning program of many years of wives, girlfriends, hookers who were like girlfriends, hookers who were not like girlfriends, hookups that were like hookers but who were not, sex that lifted the top of my head off of my vertebral column, sex that was so bad dostoyevski probably had it in mind when he wrote his most depressing passages, sex with women who didn’t speak english… this list, one might say, is a long and winding road…

Sex is emotionally complex and emotionally fraught… like the humble spermatazooan, it is often the delivery vehicle for many an unspoken agenda.

Having said that, sex is a basic factor in relationships. In the long run you are on the same wavelength or you’re not. It can be the result of the body, some have more hormones or hormone receptors in their brains, it can be the result of the way the culture one grows up in views sex, or the way it shaped family life.

For a relationship to succeed you have to have one of two things going, either you are sexually in tune, or you are agreed that it is ok to go outside of the relationship to balance the scales. The acceptability ratio of the first option to the second is about 99.5:1

All relationships I’ve ever seen boil down to four things; sex, money, ambition, and affection. Sometimes one factor can offset another factor. Never perfectly though. You’ll see plenty of people who’ve whored themselves to money and ambition who can’t remember the last time they experienced an honest emotional moment. You’ll see naive guys who get played bad for sex, just like you’ll see naive women who get played bad for affection.

For some, sex is currency, it’s what money, power, and charisma (which I define as the narcissistic equivalent of affection) get you. Think superstars and the booty that gets thrown their way. Pussy for glory.

For others, sex is an organic life force. They experience it as a primal thing in itself. It doesn’t reduce to another set of variables. This is where the good sex:bad sex thing comes in, and some people never learned the difference… its’ either commodified, or its’ wrapped up in too many years of confused socialization… Calvinists used to frame pleasure in terms of eternal damnation… just enjoying sex was a definitive sign that one’s soul was to be cast into a lake of smoldering brimstone… imagine having that crap running your unconscious mind…

Others never got it, the light never turned on, the androgens or the estrogens never hit the appropriate nuclei in the brain at the right developmental moment, the hedonic pagan fire was never kindled. They generally want to settle down to a comfy, uncomplicated life of soothing routines… or in the case of corporate hellcats… take up weird glandless spreadsheet driven management positions…:cool:

Tacitus. So much wisdom. :roll_eyes:
Well said!

It’s normal for people to have varying amounts of sex drive: some need it daily while others are good with once a month. And while the mantra of “it takes two to tango” and “you both gotta work at it,” is true, you can’t get around the fact some people have lower sex drives. Working at makes the one with higher sex drive happy, but if the other partner has a low libido, she will be unhappy. It never works when you try to change someone’s basic character (tried many times…). You really need to tippytoe around something like this.

As horny as I am, I must say sex is a minor part of a relationship (I see it almost as a separate issue). For me it’s mostly about lifestyle compatibility. In other words, your goals and values must align or peacefully coexist. The best sex in the world won’t defeat bad lifestyle compatibility (e.g., living with a smoker or habitual TV watcher). Sure chemistry is important but that’s what attracted you in the first place. So it’s a given. The other things you find out about latter.

The safest thing is to ease her into a lifestyle change: workout daily, eat organic, sleep 8 hours and reduce stress. Make her feel good about herself with a mini makeover and shopping spree for flattering clothing. Even if she has a naturally low libido, feeling and looking good will help make the most of what libido she has. And all that special attention helps too…

Finally the moans thing. I find most moans have little impact on the behavior of those I’m closest to. They work best on strangers and casual acquaintances. Why? Your close friends, lovers and family know you too well and are comfortable with you. They have you pegged and you have an uphill battle of changing their perception. With that said, some on this forum have used mones successfully in longterm relationships, but I have never enjoyed such success.

It’s normal for people to have varying amounts of sex drive: some need it daily while others are good with once a month. And while the mantra of “it takes two to tango” and “you both gotta work at it,” is true, you can’t get around the fact some people have lower sex drives. Working at it makes the one with higher sex drive happy, but the partner with low libido will be unhappy. It’s sorta like forcing someone to eat food when they’re completely full. It never works when you try to change someone’s basic character (tried many times…). You really need to tippytoe around something like this.

As horny as I am, I must say sex is a minor part of a relationship (I see it almost as a separate issue). For me it’s mostly about lifestyle compatibility. In other words, your goals and values must align or peacefully coexist. The best sex in the world won’t defeat bad lifestyle compatibility (e.g., living with a smoker or habitual TV watcher). Sure chemistry is important but that’s what attracted you in the first place. So it’s a given. The other things you find out about latter.

The safest thing is to ease her into a lifestyle change: workout daily, eat organic, sleep 8 hours and reduce stress. Make her feel good about herself with a mini makeover and shopping spree for flattering clothing. Even if she has a naturally low libido, feeling and looking good will help make the most of what libido she has. And all that special attention helps too…

Finally the moans thing. I find most moans have little impact on the behavior of those I’m closest to. They work best on strangers and casual acquaintances. Why? Your close friends, lovers and family know you too well and are comfortable with you. They have you pegged and you have an uphill battle of changing their perception. With that said, some on this forum have used mones successfully in longterm relationships, but I have never enjoyed such success.

So I’m new to this, and I don’t know anything about pheromones, but I was in the exact situationyour girlfriend is in. I was not a very sexual person while my husband wanted sex all the time. Communication is vital in this situatuion. Like tisha already explained, low libido maybe to blame. For my husband and I we talked, did research, and I found some supplements to boost my libido. That helped with the physical aspest, after that continual comunication is key. I tell my husband what I do like what I don’t like, if I orgasm and what he does to make me orgasm. Also you need to share your frustration with her, ask her what you can do to better her sexual experience, her likes and dislikes.

Anyways, I hope I could be a little help coming from the other perpective

-bubbles

Great advice. As someone who spent time working a similar situation out, at some point you have to really consider what you’re giving up. You’re a sexual person and sex and sensuality is important in any meaningful relationship.

Think about it this way. You’re young: there will be other girls in your life, and some of them will no doubt be as (if not more) pretty, interesting, lovely, and wonderful as your current girlfriend BUT they will ALSO be sexual and want you physically as well as simply emotionally.

The time you’re giving this person in an unfulfilled relationship is time you might be spending with someone just as wonderful, but in a more complete relationship. If you live in a place with more than one available girl, then that’s just the law of averages. You’ll meet someone who is able to have a more complete relationship with you: just as loving emotionally but also with a great physical aspect.

I do understand the woman’s point of view expressed in this thread: <paraphrasing> make sure it’s not your technique, it takes two to tango, work at it, etc </paraphrasing> but you mentioned she has said that she’s not a sexual person and doesn’t think about other men or have lustful thoughts. That seems to indicate that either

  1. She’s lying about not being sexual and she finds other people sexually attractive but just not you (and no matter how hard it is to believe that, please don’t feel guilty about at least thinking it might be possible, because it does happen, really. If her character’s malleable enough to have sex with you in the beginning just to please you, she’s more than capable of lying to you about this just to keep the relationship going)
    OR
  2. She’s not sexual, or not aware of her own sexual feelings and/or not willing to learn with you in becoming more responsive and develop her own sexuality

Either of those two things might be true, or it might be a case of a bit of both. Regardless, every day you spend NOT with another girlfriend who you have an emotionally and sexually fulfilling relationship is a day in your life you won’t get back.

You also run the risk of starting to resent the supression of your own sexuality you are doing.

My advice? be kind and emotionally supportive with your GF and at the same time be responsible and honest and say it’s not working for you. Honesty is the best approach. If you really can’t face telling her it’s the lack of sex tell her it’s also the long-distance thing which makes it difficult. Don’t throw away a glorious part of your emotional needs, life and learning by simply staying in an unfulfilled relationship. You have love and wonderful sex to give someone: give it to someone who will reciprocate.*

Since pheromones signal and awaken what’s already there, I wouldn’t even bother with those. Use IH to prime some meaningful discussions, and use the honesty that it brings to tell her what you’re feeling.

Man-up, be honest, be kind, don’t be a bastard, and move on. Good luck.

PS: It’d be the same advice if you told us you had a girlfriend where the sex was mind-blowing but the emotional side was empty and she didn’t like you emotionally. It’s not the sex that’s important, but having a fulfilling relationship. As a sexual and emotional person you need both.