Hey! I'm the new guy!

Hey,
My name is Shea. I’m new to this web site and the idea of using pheromones in general. I’m a 22-year-old male and I’ve been in sales for a number of years. I’ve always believed that selling anything is really all about selling yourself. If using pheromones will potentially give me the opportunity to gain instant rapport with my potential customers, then of course I’m going to give it a try. I’ve always been taught that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. But this at least sounds believable. I’m willing to experiment with anything that will help me connect with people in a deeper way. I’ve ordered several products including A314, Ammunition, Instant Shine, and Instant Female Magic. I look forward to trying them at observing the results first-hand. I’ll also look forward to $15 towards my next order winkwink*. Thanks in advance.

Shea.

hey Shea! welcome to the forums! If you’re into sales then a314 and instant shine is what i would recommend for you! If you’re going to use pheromones strictly for work related issues, I don’t think you’re going to need the Instant female magic or ammunition, but it can’t hurt to keep those 2 pheros for those off days when you hit the clubs =).

where are you from? are you only using those pheros for work? give us a little background on your ethnicity and your main targets

Wow. Thanks for the quick reply.
I’m from B.C., Canada. I grew up here, but have recently moved to a new city where I know longer have my family’s reputation to help me with sales. I’d like to think I’m not doing too bad so far. Currently, I’m in cellular sales. I’m the corporate accounts/outside sales manager at a Rogers dealership. I find the boundaries between work and my personal life waver when I’m in sales. So I intend to use pheromones for a bit of both. My primary targets for sales are everybody. If I find I can attract a specific market or age group stronger than others, I will put the focus on them and figure out why I’m not attracting the others. If the “Instant Female Magic” and “Ammunition” will allow me to converse with females in a way that will have them let their gaurd down long enough to take my advance on the cellular world, it may help with sales. Although I will be cautious about wearing both of those in a work environment. Any advice is more than welcome as I am completely new to the world of pheromones.

Hey Shea, Welcome to the forum! As far as A314 and Instant Shine, those are good choices for your kind of work and even off work. Instant Female Magic can also be used when you have a cranky female client with PMS, to make her feel comfortable. Instant Honesty would also be a good one for you, keep in mind that it will aslo affect you the same way as your target in opening up and sometimes say things you never wanted to reveal about your business. :smiley:
If you say more how you found out about pheromones, and particulary this forum, your ethnicity, where you are from, steve0 will drop in a gift certificate for you.

sounds great. instant female magic wouldn’t be so bad during work and you wouldn’t need to be cautious with it, but you may not see the effects of it that well at a work place. ammo on the other hand might not be good at work because of the none that’s in it. it might make the males around you a little more aggressive and agitated by you. read the stickies and the many threads to see what you should get. tater also has a great journal to help you. hope this helps!

Welcome to the forum Shea! Gen has given you good advice. You can always carry some Instant Female Magic with you and apply some before meeting with female prospects. I like to transfer a portion of my pheromone products to some roll-on bottles or some small TO GO Style atomizers that I have purchased. They are great to have with you for reapplication or changing your pheromone signature when you are not home near your main stash. This works great if you have a long work day or you go out after work and you want to change it up a bit. Or (God Forbid) you accidentally leave the house phero naked. Enjoy! DrZorters

Welcome to the community Shea!!! I am in sales too. been using pheromones for a little over a month now and cant go a day without my A314! I am still in the process of finding my right sig. Check out my journal for more info on products that work great in the sales enviornment :slight_smile:

I have put finding my sig on hold while i try out the new MX products :slight_smile:

Hey Shea Welcome! You’ve been given a lot of great advice, so I won’t spend a lot of time re-iterating what you’ve already been told. However, one suggestion nobody touched on is Instant Openness, and I would recommend that before Instant Honesty for meeting potential new clients.

I have also been in sales for many years and to me it’s more about getting the client willing to talk, than having them pour out their heart. Once I’ve got the ball rolling, I can usually take it from there. Instant Openness can help to do just that - break the ice and get a conversation started.

I think for you a combination of A314 and Instant Openness would be right on target for daily use, and for situations where you’ve been hammering on a potetial client but know that your not getting to the real objection, a bit of Instant Honesty could get them to spill.

You may be the new guy in this thread, but I have this little voice in my head you are going to be a regular poster. I can almost feel the excitement from your post and can tell you are going to be a awesome researcher.

You’ve just discovered a door that opens the secret world of attraction. Some guys have it, now you do to.

Welcome and I am sending the GC tonight.

Well, I tracked my package right from when it was mailed to when it arrived in town. So when I noticed it was at the local DHL facility, instead of waiting for delivery, I ran right over there and picked it up. I got home and opened up the package and right away my girlfriend came running over. I put on some A314, Ammo, and instant female magic. My girlfriend kept following me around and telling me how good I smelled. So I asked her to tell me which one she liked best (I had A314, Ammo, Instant Shine, and instant female magic). She smelled each bottle, finishing with Ammo with which she proceeded to run off with and wouldn’t give it back. I’m finding her to be very affectionate over the last two hours (since I first applied them). I can also be very affectionate with no resistance whatsoever (i.e. “Not now, I’m on the laptop”, etc…). I can’t wait for work tomorrow morning when I can really try these out. I’ll take the advice above and avoid using Ammo at work for the first little bit, as I do work with several Alpha males. To summarize my initial reaction: I don’t care if these work or not, I smell GOOD!!! …like really really good.