Hey! Would love some help!! :)

Just to make sure I don’t forget anything:
a) Your age: 21

b) Sex: Female
c) General location: Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
d) Most importantly, tell us a bit about yourself, your personality, why you’re here, and what you hope pheromones will do for you:

Okay! So I’m not sure what exactly to say, but I guess I’m an average 21 year old girl lol I’m outgoing, playful, and love to joke around with friends. I have a one year old daughter, and am currently dating her father, but things aren’t going so well with our relationship physically… :frowning: When we were first together he couldn’t get enough of me, it was definitely that “honeymoon phase”, but we never were in an actual relationship, just… Coworkers with benefits lol Then I got pregnant :confused: and after our daughter was about 4 months old we decided to officially try a relationship. He has a problem being with the same women sexually for very long though before he gets bored. He never wants to have sex with me anymore, and I am almost never able turn him on. I try so hard, and its REALLY affecting my self esteem. I have tried spicing up things in the bedroom by learning to dance for him, buying and wearing sexy lingerie, bringing other girls in every once in awhile, and pretty much offering whatever he wants me to do to please him in bed, and it has no effect on him! I have no idea what to do! I am not a supermodel or anything, but I do (or at least did…) consider myself attractive, and Its killing me that I cannot turn on my man! Anyway, while looking up things to try online, I came across pheromones and am very much hoping I may be able to find something that can help!
Sorry this was so long, and personal…lol but any advice or help would be really appriciated, thanks!!! :slight_smile:

–Lauren :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

Is it worth to do all those thing to please him?

Anyway, you can try Instant Sexiness. It can make him feel you are sexier and more attractive. There are 2 versions of IS. IS A is for more dominant and tougher vibe, like Angelina Jolie. IS B is for more feminine and softer vibe, like Monroe.

Good luck

Hah. Ive been wondering that a lot lately.
Thanks! I was thinking about IS B, so Ill probably try that :slight_smile:

I’ve also heard that instant Sexiness B works very well and gives you that “Angelina Jolie” type of vibe.

If all else fails, and I typically won’t even recommend an advanced product for you but the results on men that P78 has garnered would probably help you out in that respect. Unfortunately for guys when we don’t want to physically be close with someone it’s hard and it just ends up leading down a path where someones bound to get hurt. I hope things work out for you and that it all turns out well and remember that pheromones are only tools to help us down the road, like a new hairstyle, clothes, and jewelry. You’ve got some great support here with jamesbonded, tisha, mickaelia, lor, and the list continues to grow. Check out the women’s forum and journal to help you out

Good luck and welcome to the community.

Hey, welcome to the forums :slight_smile:!

I would also recommend instant sexiness B, since you want to try and attract him. To me all those things that you have been trying would do the trick in about ohhhh .0000000023 seconds lol. But there may be other things going on here with him that he is not sharing. If hes come out and told you that he gets bored with women sexually very fast then maybe that is indeed the truth and you may have to learn to accept that. There was obviously attraction to start and it takes two to tango, and you and him produced that baby and both are responsible for it.

If its getting your feelings completely crushed that hes not into you, and making your self esteem collapse, and making you doubt your looks and confidence…then is it worth it to be degraded like that? If you love him it may be more difficult, however you have to decide if its worth it to do things that are not reciprocated, it takes dedication by both partners to please each other as well as be responsible in raising a child. Maybe he is nervous about the whole scenario and not ready to grow up and thats how hes acting out, maybe he has the fear of getting you pregnant again? i dont know the whole situation just trying to say that life is too short to be anything but happy and confident in onself and try not to let anyone steal your fire away girl.

Maybe try the instant sexiness and see how that goes, you can also make a post in the womens section to get some insight from them as well if no girl stops in to comment, and maybe some Instant honesty for some more trust and bond to discuss things and communicate with him and try to understand what is going on in his mind if it is in fact anything that is deeper that he has not shared yet with you.

well welcome to the forum and i appreciate you trying to fix things with the father, and hope the best for you, if you have any questions feel free to ask !

Hey Lauren. Welcome to the forum.

I would agree with the suggestions about Instant Sexiness B. P78 and IH would be very good complements to IS/b but I would strongly suggest Instant Shine for your situation. It makes me feel very confident personally when I wear it and has the same effect on most other users. It will also make your target feel good being around you and possibly make you appear more vibrant and attractive.

I think I agree with Katalyst here. Maybe his lack of affection has to do with your child together and nervousness or something about being with one woman? The thing he told you about becoming bored easily may be an excuse he’s using. I mean, I know guys who play the field to the extreme…they have sex with new girls every week and rarely sleep with one more than once or twice. But there’s no way they would be bored or not turned on by the things you’re doing. I mean…you bring in other girls and it still has no effect? That doesn’t even make sense lol. Any guy who’s not Hugh Hefner would be turned on by that. Even the guys I know who have been married for 5+ years aren’t close to that bored. But maybe I’m wrong.

I think any guy would agree that you’re cute as hell too so don’t let it effect you. It’s his problem. Like Katalyst said, maybe Instant Honesty can help him open up and tell you exactly what’s going on. Because unless there’s some underlying psychological issue that can be corrected I’m honestly not sure how a relationship like that could last. Speaking from a man’s point-of-view, he’s only going to become more bored as time goes on. I think it’s great that you’re trying so hard to stay with your child’s father but sometimes it’s just not meant to be though it’s important that you both stay in their life.

Good luck with everything and feel free to ask any questions or share your experiences.

Welcome to Pherotalk Lauren!

Is that you on your avatar? Girl, you are hot. You heard everything from the men and now it’s my turn.

Seeing that you know that he has this problem, the problem of sticking with one women and that he gets bored easily you are already one step ahead.

When two people have a child together, yes it can bring them closer together but the bonding that happens usually happens more on the female side than anything else.

You need to consider just what you are fighting for because some battles are not yours and they just do more harm than good to get involved.

The product recommendations are great and you might get his affection back but for how long and why should your relationship or any other be one -sided.

I advice you talk to him about how you feel and think about your future and the future of your daughter and this relationship is worth fighting for.

We are all here for you.

Your gc was already issued. :smiley:

thanks for all the suggestions!! I want to go through and reply to each response individually, but Im exhausted at the moment and am going to sleep lol Not before I use that gift card though! :slight_smile: I think Im going to get the travel size of instant honesty, instant openness, and instant sexiness B, and see how it goes! :slight_smile:

I’ve been around on this planet for a while, and if I were you, I would have already cut the losses and moved on. There is 2,999,999,999 more men in the World - I bet at least one million of them are searching for you right now :slight_smile: