Hi All, From Texas

I found this site while googleling for pheromone info. I learned a little of pheromones back in the 90’s when I used Inner Realm perfume from Erox. I learned later that they quit making the product, something about being banned. I had very positive results from wearing the perfume, so lately, my interest in pheromones is to achieve similar and even better results that I did with the Inner REalm perfume. :roll_eyes: Maybe you can advise me on what I should focus on buying. I am 51 year old female and I work as a salesperson in a moderately high end department store. I work mostly with other women of middle to older age, and we all are very competative. We have a sales goal to meet in order to keep from getting a pay cut, so it can be stressful at times. My objective in using pheromones is to “lure” potiential customers to me (most of them being women) so that I can get their sales. A little attraction from men wouln’t hurt either, but at the moment, that is secondary need. I am pretty honest with my customers, and I will tell them of my likes and dislikes on items in my department and tell them of items I think they would like or that would benifit their need, so I don’t think I need the “honesty” pheromone, although, to have my customers be more prone to be honest and open to talk to me would probably benifit in getting the sale. Please let me know what you would advise as to what product I should start out with.

Hello!

Welcome to the forum. This place is great for finding all kinds of information and personal experiences in regards to pheros.

It seems a lot more people are coming here looking for a ‘business’ edge. There are some good products for this, but before we get into that, maybe you could tell us a bit more about your personality?

Also, because this is sales oriented, and you seem to be very straight forward and in a competitive position… do your customers tend to be receptive of that or does it catch them off guard a bit?

Do you think you may want to use these pheros for other endeavors in your life (social/relationship/etc)?

I think the Instant Shine is a great way to get started and to really put yourself in a positive light at work. This can also do great things to your image in the eye of your coworkers.

The Instant Openness and Instant honesty can easily get your customers talking and build rapport with you really fast. The openness imparts a feeling of ease to talk to, and the honesty will add an extra comfort and deeper sense to the conversation.

Let us know more about you and your work and the members here can try and help you cater these to your needs.

There’s a fantastic community here which you should spend as much time exploring as possible. AndroticsDirect is a fantastic company also… high levels of fantastic customer service and a fantastic product.

Cheers!
Patrick

Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too :slight_smile:.

Currently we are in the process of seeking out an additional forum Host or two to help with the upkeep of the forum. With that in mind I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too :slight_smile:. Its cool!

Of course I am available to answer any question you might have regarding mones selection by calling me personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and I will be able to consult you one on one.

Welcome to the forum.

There is an experimental mix that women use to great effect to get respect. It’s called MX300 and it’s said to be the female A314. However, from what I’ve read on it, they use it in male-dominated environments. There are no reports of it being used around other women that I know of.

From the Instant line, I second Reclipse’s suggestion of Openness. Maybe Shine won’t go amiss either for that younger, energetic, “come to me, you’ll like it” aura around you.

For your secondary objective, Essence of Woman would be your best bet. You can get it from Love Scent. You’ll smell like a fertile woman at the peak of reproductive fitness and draw the men in like flies to honey. Be aware that to a female nose, it stinks. BAD.

But for the ladies here, it’s a staple in their pheromone adventures. They love it and the female section is full of reports on it. They’ll be happy to help you tame it in any way that they can.

Musk

Hi Patrick, Thanks for your reply. As for my personality, that may be difficult to describe, but here goes. While at work, I am very open. I don’t have any problem in apporaching potientail customers. I am not pushy or aggressive. I simply start out by saying hi, asking how they are doing, and then letting them “have their space” to shop while I “feel them out” from a distance and casually watching what they are interested in browsing. I believe I come across as very friendly, knowledgeable, and eager to serve, and helpful. I have a lot of customers who comment that I was helpful and they appreciated my help. I even got a tip the other day :slight_smile: which is not the norm in a department store enviorment. So all in all, I would have to say that my customers do seem to be receptive 95% of the time. I believe that the other 5% are just those who don’t want to be approached by potientally pushy sales people. Even though I feel I have a pretty good success rate with potiental customers, I want an added “edge” I would like to have the ability to “draw” people to me.

As for my personality away from work, that can be quite the opposite in that I can appear very shy and not very approachable. Men generally will never approach or gesture or speak in passing. My experience was quite the opposite though back in the day when I use to wear the Inner Realm perfume as described in my intro. Thats why I know there really is something to pheros, and I am anxious to see changes in both my professional and personal life. As I said though, my first objective is to focus on pheros to improve and enhance the business edge of my personality, and then we can work on attracting men a bit later. :wink: I also read a post to someone else’s comment that instant shine can also work as an antidepressant. That would be helpful, as I can be sad and moody when I am not at work.

Just from what little I have seen, this community seems like a great place. I think I am going to like it here :slight_smile: Thanks for your advice, and I do think that instant shine and the openness will be my first two products to try.

The Shine and Openness will have great applications along the entire spectrum. They will be good for work and give you a bit extra and will likely also work to meet men in a social environment. These pheromones do half self effects too, so they may be that extra bit of social lube you need to break through the shy tendencies you have.

Let us know how you fare with those… try some self effects tests first and then try them in the workplace and with social situations. Always be aware of your surroundings and you’ll soon start to see hits when you’re wearing the pheros. Another good thing is, the more hits you get and the better you feel, the more of an outwardly positive persona you project, and that coupled w/ the 'mones brings people in like flies to honey. Who doesn’t want to be around that bright and shining person that’s easy to talk to?

Good luck and have fun!

Thanks for the advice. I will be sure to keep everyone posted as to my results…going to go order now :slight_smile: