Hi everyone

Hi everyone
I’m native Polish guy (29). My grandparents are from Yugoslavia (Croatia).My skin is a little bit darker than the normal Polish people.:confused: I live in Germany for like 10 years. I have a degree in business administration from university. Currently I’m doing an extra additional program in business law.
I’m going regulary to gym so I am not thick, (I can see my junior :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :roll_eyes: ) eating healthy (students meals :smiley: ), taking 3 portions of whey protein, fat burner (sometimes with ephedra sometimes without), testerone etc.
Since half year I’m solo, where before with an Indonesian girl for just like 5 years. Still good friend with her.
So I don’t know on which site on the net it was, but it was certainly german site, I read something about those pheromones. So I surfed a little the net and found some german site selling this stuff:
They had such things like pheromax, realm, and HOT products: I bought from them stuff called:
Contact18 (Bestseller) unscented and
Andro Vita also unscented all together about 50 € (deliverd on Friday)

During my further surfing the net read that the strongest is:
Primal Instinct unscented – bought about 70 € (deliverd also on Friday)

Further surfing I ordered a bottle of:
Ultrallure for 49$ ( still waiting for it)

Further surfing I ordered a bottle of:
Pherlure (for 39 $ - the girl in the ad had so sexy voice :stuck_out_tongue: I had to order it –still waiting)

Then saw the love-scent. Com and ordered the the sample pack for men for 1 us cent + shipping to germany – still waiting

Then I found my way to your site and did big shopping here for about 320$
I ordered :
A314 unscented
Instant Openness
Instant Shine
Turn up the heat
Come talk to me (Mix 2)
Instant Honesty (Strength 2x) to go
Instant Feamale Magic To Go
Ammunition To Go
Got 2 freebies To Go
Spaceland and Instant Gentelman
The shipping to germany was very very fast two or three day (weekend between) got it on Monday.

So I will see if something happens with this “Arsenal” of ‘mones.
Once I can say using primal instinct on weekend 3 drops I was driving car very aggressively fucking on everybody. I don’t know if this was the pheromone or the testosterone pills (took 3 pills instead of normally 2 + ephedra burner) and went to gym.

Yesterday I tried this spaceland but don’t got high as I read here in the forum before . Tried first with 3 sprays then put 6 sprays. Shit happened. Any suggestions for applying this stuff properly. I’ve been high on weed many times so I know for myself how high is high, oh fuck I’m high from how to get high J

So this was my first post and sorry for writing errors .
Is this enough for 15 bucks J

Greetings from Germany

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

It looks like you are an experience user of pheromone. I have not used other pheromones from other site except Pherlure. It is not working for me.

You have bought some good pheromones from Androtics.

Try them one at a time to understand the effect. Start form 1 spray and increase accordingly until you find the right number of spray for you. Then you can start mixing them to get the desire result.

Good luck

Cheers

hi welcome to the forum!

yeah i heard that pherlure didnt do a lot for the many members.. u’ll find that pheros here are actually reliable and they always show consistent results.

but yeah, i think u’ll be happy with what u purchased and i personally like instant shine :slight_smile:

anyways, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum!

Wow! That’s a lot of stuff you bought! You lucky dog, it’s all good! Take it slow at first. only start out with a spray of one product at a time to learn what it does (as Jamesbonded wrote). Make sure you read the sticky threads in the Men’s section.

Have fun here…

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Holy Aphrodite, you certainly are jumping in with both feet lol .

Use one product at a time to see what each one does. You need to work a little with all of them to find your correct dosage. We are all different so its not the same for everyone.

Spaceland dosnt get you high although some people do get loopy when they try it. Its a high dose of anol and has simular effects to being high in the sense that some people get head rushes and feel really relaxed. It makes parties and social gathering more festive and fun.

My suggestion to you is if you really going t get into mones as a hobbie and it seems you are take your time and learn as much as you can about each product and how and why it works.

If you have any questions just ask.

Your GC is on its way. :smiley:

Tisha

Hi hustler4life

I saw your intro & was wondering that you must be rich to get that huge arsenal of pheros from here plus the other pheros sold outside :roll_eyes: Man you must have spend a bomb on your arsenal i mean USD 320 man that’s a lot :open_mouth: And that haven’t included the other pheros that sold outside that you bought :open_mouth: Anyway i wish you all the best in your testing & have fun with the pheros :slight_smile: