Just curious about the more instinctive level of human interaction. I think it is fundamentally more powerful than we think in our day-to-day lives. I’d like to give the pheromone thing a shot as I’ve been hearing about it for years.
the folks here can confirm that there is more to human interaction than most people are aware of and its exciting to be part of this community.
Please tell us what you want to achieve with pheros and in which situations you want to use them. We can help you decide which products would work best in your situation but we also need to know more about you and your personality first.
and - please read the following post to see which kind of effects can be reached with pheromones:
Welcome, Chris! Glad to hear you’d like to try pheromones out, and have such an interest in human interaction on the lower levels of the conscious and subconscious. If you’d like a little advice on what products to order, and perhaps a $25 gift certificate to help you out, tell us a little more about yourself. How did you come across this forum? Where do you plan to use the pheromones, and for what? Do you have any particular products in mind? Be sure to report back, as everyone loves hearing how things are going for others! Good luck!
Well, for starters I’ve got an interest in corporate culture, and became interested in subconscious behavior after watching “Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room”. The story was a classic case of group think; stripping any facade of civilization aside, since everything the corporation did was phony, we find within the walls of a Houston highrise this social “jungle environment” where nothing at all is produced. The “crooked E”. Instead we find people clinging to whatever they see as symbolic of their survival, even criminal activity. I was sort of a microcosm of the US economy in general at this point.
So the numbers don’t add up, which any finance person will tell you about the US economy right now. But numbers belong to the realm of the intellect and reason; in fact what we call “national debt” is somewhat illusory in the fact that those who cannot enforce (who don’t have the muscle) can’t collect on what a militarized superpower borrows. It’s why this circus continues. Back to the jungle again. We may, in some sense, call it “national theft”. That sort of stayed in the back of my mind until last month.
A recent Ohio State study made the press about narcissists being natural leaders; unfortunately it didn’t delve into the hormonal aspects of test subjects. I’ve known such executives before and at this point I’m convinced they hare no degree of intelligence greater than anyone else; in some cases they are actually stupider. But what they are, above and beyond any other outstanding feature of their character, is self-absorbed, dominating, and unwaveringly confident in what they do, even if it makes no sense whatsoever. LOL!!!
So I’m interested in pheromones in all aspects of human interaction. I’d like to try them on the dating scene and also at work. My experiences have really piqued my interest in subconscious interaction so here I am. And here’s the link to the Ohio State article if you’re interested:
Let me be more specific: The workplace isn’t much of an issue; in fact I’d suspect being overly masculine where I work may come off as intimidating and garner negative attitudes towards me. But I am curious about A314 because I’d like my suggestions to have more weight.
Secondly, I’ve just got back on the dating scene and would like to enhance my attractiveness to girls at the club!
Most people find a314 works very well at work. You should start out at 1 drop and work the dose up slowly over multiple days until you find your “sweet spot.” Who you work with also has an effect. What do you mean by “overly maculine?” There are some pheomones that come off as masculine/agressive/rude, and others that come off as masculine/comforting/capable.
For dating, a lot depends on what you are after. Are you looking for party girls and one night stands? In that case try an anone product like ammo or tuth.
Are you looking for sensible girls and a long term relationship? Then you might want to try an arone product like ig, perhaps supplemented with ifm.
Similarly, do you get into fights often? Or do guys and girls easily talk to you and exhibit comfort around you. This will clue us in to your natural pheromone signature and what kind of supplementation you might want to experiment with. If you’re the agressive type anone could make things downright uncomfortable for you.
Still guessing, but perhps the above will give you some ideas.
Thank you for your dedicated response. Sorry to leave you guessing. I tend to give the impression of “helper”, “follower”, “listener” and “messenger” at work. It’s hard for me to be a jerk. In the romantic world women are very comfortable around me but I often get friendzoned.
A314 helps project an image of authority, respect and leadership, it has nothing to do with being a jerk - many people here use it for sales or to improve their career - you have to decide if thats what you need.
Instant Gentleman is like a softer version of A314, it gives you a masculine aura, its good for the workplace as well as for dating
For the friendzone problem: you might want to project a more sexual image, so the girls see that there is more. This can be reached with AMMO which is well balanced an won’t scare people by being overly sexual. TUTH is strong on the sexual side, not all people here use it for meeting new people but for 2nd and later dates Turn up the Heat can be useful to progress things…
I would recommend you buy AMMO and/or Gentleman and a to-go bottle of TUTH and the other products so you can try different combinations.
It sounds like ammo for the evenings, and a314 for work, may work out well for you. Start at low doses and see what they do before slowly increasing the dosages on other occassions.
Hmm, well in all my eagerness I got the A314, but got Turn Up the Heat instead of Ammo. Darn it. Next time. I guess I’ll use my $25 discount on Ammo since I purchased before introducing myself. LOL!
Read the add copy for tuth and use it in that manner. The buffers in a314 will also take the edge off of tuth, so you can use 1 drop a314 and 1 spray tuth if you want to try for a more sexual effect in the evenings. It won’t be quite the same vibration as ammo but you should see some interesting effects.