Im 21 years old from Colorado Springs Colorado! I have Social Anxiety and have trouble aproaching and talking to girls! i just ordered instant shine and am very excited to use it! the only pheromone product that i have used before was pherlure! i did get minor results from that. my main reason for using pheromones is getting the boost in confidence so that i can more easily start conversations with girls. I always get really nervous and need an ice breaker. theres this girl at work i like and i know her very well! but i still get nervous with her at first before talking to her after we strike up a conversation im fine. also i just got promoted to manager at my grocery store i have a crew of older ppl and they dont give me any respect because of my young age i wanted to try a134 to see if that would help
Welcome to PheroTalk! Well for your confidence/ice breaking problem you should try to get some Instant Honestly and Instant Openness in addition to your shine. You can the ToGo’s for free with the gift card (when you get it). Also, I would indeed advise you to get A314. I wear it in professional settings and it yields great results. Also, what kind of personality do you have? Aside from being shy, do you see any other faults in your character? Once again, welcome!
Hi Mayo, and welcome!!
Thanks for the insights on your personality and your needs!
It sounds like Ammo would be a great product for you to use. It will help boost your confidence, and give you a bit of a sexual edge around the girls. Another great one that I think you would really benefit from is Instant Openness. It is a wonderful ice breaker, and really helps to get the conversations going. And, yes, A314 would also be good for your new position, that too will help with confidence and respect issues, In fact, that is one of the most popular items here.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!! ![]()
Warm regards,
Sillykitty
Welcome.
I agree 100% on the io. It will really help conversations with people.
Welcome to the forum. Tell us more about you, physical, goals etc. so we can give you better answers. I need to point out that mones are only 10% of the equation, you are the other 90%. “Talk” to the guys in the Men’s forum about the shyness.
Do you mean social anxiety in the clinical sense?
I agree with Mtnjim, pheros will help a little. The rest has to come from you. Cognitive behavioral therapy can help with anxiety disorders, as can meditation, various relaxation techniques, even self-hypnosis.
I know we aren’t supposed to recommend advanced products to new users, but it sounds like Spaceland could be of benefit to you. Given your issues, I would also recommend kava and other anti-anxiety herbs. A glass of red wine with lunch every day helps too! (but not too much! ) ![]()
Hello Welcome to Pherotalk ![]()
Ishine is a great product to start with. I would also suggest IO to help influence people to approach you more and make it easier for you to approach.
I have to sway you against A314 at this time though. Its a fantastic product but not for the socially anxious. You need to lead with it and you have already mentioned you do not like to approach. A314 can cause distancing because of the powerful Alpha signals it sends. People will wait to take cues from you and what can be quietness social anxiety or just plan shyness can easily be interpreted as being anti social and unapproachable wearing A314.
IG would be a better choice if your looking to up status or give a masculine dependable vibe.
I do suggest you check out AMMO for a sexy confident masculine vibe as well.
If you have questions just ask. Don’t forget to pop by the forum and tell us what you think.
Your GC is on its way
Tisha
Hostess/Guide