High performance communication combo: alpha nol, MEO-EST, TAH, TAF and putatives

You may view and post in the original thread here: https://pheromonetalk.com/t/more-hi-performance-communication-swill/1849

Sometimes… you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don’t… seeking that extra whatnot, I mixed up (everything coming in around 50 mu except a whopping dose of MEO-EST at around 300 mu…) a voodoo mix of alpha nol, estratatreanol, TAH, TAF,P74, P79, P83, P86, P90… so we’re looking at around 650 mu of ingredients… then went off to sexulate the fair maidens of Yon… to say the least… it was… a lot more of everything… HUGE amount of communication… almost an unnerving psychic lock-on… the sex was utterly awesome…as expected.. however there was an extra layer of awareness of physical consciousness… I found myself doing things, subtle but new things that had never occured to me that drove one girl to gasping, clutching, wailing spasms of orgasmic blasts for an extended time… after which, when we flipped the lights back on she was staring at me in disbelief… (is this related to that enchating MEO-EST + TAF effect Jasmin so innocently reported about a year ago ?.. dunno, I’ve been focused on the new putatives and haven’t touched MEO-EST in quite a while… it seems to be a doozie if combined correctly!)… well, yeah… that kind of blown out of the water, what have you done to me ?, I didn’t know that was possible, are you some kind of warlock?, my sense of self has been altered kind of look… then on to the second chicko, who’s a real tough, real sweet survivor of everything life can throw at you… and we’re starting off on this amazing, ummm, psychic lock on type of conversation and I’m thinking, is there a pheromonal key to paranomal consciousness at work here ???.. this is waaayyy off the charts of day to day interaction… healthy and life affirming though… so we kind of switch into fuckuous mode and I sodomize the daylights out of her and she’s coming like a steam engine, hooting and growling and all that passion… BLAMMO ! We come like two champagne bottles blowing their corks and begin to chill, and she starts telling me at length her most unbelievalbe life history and everything in the most incredible, self revealing, but powerfully real way… and we’re having this super deep, but effortless discussion about life and survival, and then after a while SHE begins to get that same, Holy Crap ! Am I Actually Communicating Like This ? look on her face, which is followed up by that same incredulous Is it Possible To Communicate Like This ? look… followed by this My God I Have To Process All Of This New Material look of mildly overwhelmed identity shift… all in all there is more than meets the eye here…

That’s a lot of pheromones! I have always wondered why you need that much. Most people get results with much lower concentrations. Do you use it because you have become desensitized and now need higher concentrations to show effects or have your targets become desensitized?

Or do you think that the effects you are describing cannot be achieved with lower concentrations at all? What’s happening here? I am at a total loss.:confused:

Hey nbully,

I can’t speak for Lord Tacitus’ giant megadose adventures, but in some of my preliminary putative testing, some molecules totally CAN be in giant doses and work to great efficacy. For me, anyway.

I’m discovering that in some cases, what we hypothesized about doses is completely different from reality.

For instance, P83 WORKS in smidge quantities. I was feeling overdosed and spaced out even at 5 mcg! (2.5 spread between wrists and neck) I was led to believe that I might want to explore going at a much lower dose to explore its properties…

Whereas some putatives can go into bathtub quantities: the more you submerge yourself, the more effect you get. P79 comes to mind for this effect for ME, but everyone’s mileage varies. I know some ladies can get agitated under P79’s spell, while some, like myself, walk around bowlegged and intense.

Some other putatives that aren’t even really really explored, like P77 or P76… I have no idea on dosage. Maybe they are things that glisten in giant quantities! Maybe they’re duds?

We’re introducing more putatives shortly, to all you crazy ass Tacitus wannabes. We might even bundle a few, to get more people on the putative train.

Tac, keep up the good work! I wonder what would happen if I mixed up a batch of this exact mix and covertly sprayed it on a layman?

Ummmm… there’s a lot of backstory on this usage… probably too damn intense for the noobie ot the intermediate user… for some reason I do fine with gobs o’ pheromones, except maybe to much androstenone or androstadienol unless it is heavily buffered… I think this is like the difference between driving a Formula 1 car and a nice street legal Beemer… because of my extensive, and ongoing acting training I am used to maintaining unusually high levels of social and conversational concentration, and being in “head spaces” that would be strange, uncomfortable, too freaking intimate, whatever… so there is a long development of background emotional/communication and self regualtion skill that allows one to function easily in extreme psychological states, over time these have come to seem/feel/operate as completely natural to me… this might not be true (at all) , just like the beginner actor stands in front of a group of people and is paralysed with stage fright… because pheromones foster powerful states of connection and real communication, the kind that you gain large strides in emotional growth from, they also entail being able to go to places of emotional nakedness, risk, truthfulness, and real intimacy that might be completely foreign to John Q. Regular Guy… which always returns me to the belief that pheromones and emotional skill are intertwined things… the use of pheromones CAN be part of the process that lead one to places of much higher emotional intelligence… I suppose in the hands of a emotionally limited, neurotic, rigid, or highly suspicious personality, these dose ranges might seem like having all of one’s defenses removed before one was prepared… but the discomfort is psychological, although many psychological issues present themselfs as physiologic… so one might report tension, or tightness, or any number of autonomic-bodily sensations that are, in reality, emotional in orignin…

YES! It takes skill, and practice! I suspect that putting on a megadose of any effective pheromone should challenge a person somehow – and it’s a measure of one’s openness to learning that despite emotional or physical discomfort, you go with it, work through it …

All right, tacitus! Inspiring. Can’t give you more rep today, but would have :wink:

P.S. there was also 50 mu of TAA and maybe P88, I forget, P88 is damn cool stuff, lets you “see” people… … those P90 family putatives really lay in the gutsy solidity, BTW…

Don’t worry Mark, I repped him for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool! I owe you one …

“See” people? Xray vision type of stuff? Turning them into transparent fishbowls, and all the little goldfish have printed on them all sorts of little insights and conversation starters?

“P88 sees people”. Explain that to the layjasmin… It just sounds so cool. Does it open up vortexes of honest expression? Or something?

Then again, TAA in itself, I’ve noticed, creates a whirlwind of expression.

YOW. I’m on the way to the dentist. P79 and TAH for me!

Thanks Jasmin and Tacitus!
Now, going by this, can we say that OD happens to the wearer? So, it’s not because your target cannot handle it, it’s because you cease to be congruent or are incapable of handling the “weird headspaces” that come with it?

I remember your previous post regarding P83 + P88 acting as a good focus enhancer. Is it like TAF, P79?

what happens with too much dienol?

Oooops… meant dienONE… can leave one with a depressive pall if used in excess… dienOL often has a mildly sedative effect and is something of a social mellower… possibly this thing that happens in a gentle way with dienOL, queiting part of the mind, is happening with greater intensity with dienONE… however dienONE is also powerfully erotic and prosexual, as long as it is buffered with happy mones, plenty of alpha-nol and EST, seems to be OK…

Different ball of wax… P83 has this interesting property of letting people “hear” (in the broader sense of open communication) each other, TAF is very much a sensory enhancer, P79 has a male vibe with strong sexual potentials, and P88 increases your “seeing”, in the sense that you have greater visual attunements to the micro-expressions (Paul Ekman has written extensively about micro-expression awareness) of those around you… this relates directly to a specific region in the brain called the Fusiform Gyrus which decodes facial expression and is obviously well developed in those with good social awareness… I have even imagined that P88 might be useful in therpeutic settings where those with low social awareness could be trained to read subtle shifts in emotional states and learn appropriate responses…

Makes you a kryptonian I guess…

Ok, hes seriously going to have to explain this… :roll_eyes:

yes… of course once you have gotten to know a person at that level a three month relationship might seem in some ways like it has been a year and extricating oneself might prove more painful to both sides than if one had avoided pheromones. beta-nol and the other empathetic 'mones are not without a downside.

I’m curious to know how many people have had the “I feel like I’ve known you forever” experience after one long night of conversation/intercourse (social or sexual.)

I’m also curious to know how old you were when you first had that experience, whether it stopped happening at some point, or still occurs, and if the frequency of the experience has changed over time, or if the quality of the experience has shifted.

And I am, of course, curious to know if applied synthetic pheros have played a part in any of this for you.

Sometimes I am just a very curious guy… I’m opening a new thread on this topic, so if you want to respond, please go HERE (click).

Pheromones and Skills are both “tools” in a sense

and both are behavior shaping tools… even a well developed skill set, leaving pheromones out of the discussion for the moment, will itself be dependent on very fundamental issues of early childhood development (the core sense of self), values absorbed from the family system… for example, family dynamics that place a high premium on rivalry, unconsciously encourage sibling conflict, and perceive the world as a “winner take all” competitive arena MAY produce children that are perfectly suited to the quasi-military organization of some corporate structures, while these same personalities are hopelessly incapable of the fluid give-and-take of warm, humorous, life enhancing interchanges of great relationships… in other words, some basic experiences argue for the cold cynical worldview, that all actions are ultimately self serving regardless of surface appearances… etc… one could dilate at endless length on the complexities and deviousness of human neuroses… I’ve know a few, but very few, who have by a miracle of human development to balance a mastery of “playing the game” while retaining great reserves of human empathic sense. Lucky few they are.
If one is socialized day in and day out to figure human relations from one paradigm, and all the motivational life structures around one are designed to support those assumptions and downplay or minimize alternative assumptions, one may not be provided with the necessary bedrock life-tools, the basic perspectives needed to set aside the daily crud…
You cannot take Emotional Intelligence for granted, nor can you become emotionally intelligent by reading about it in a book or merely being familiar with the concept…
So often what happens is that a nice guy meets a nice girl and they trigger a massive surge of endorphins and enkephalins and get all wrapped up in each other, then when they try to take it to the next step, the discover, often to their great confusion, that the gorges are rather deep and stony and no bridges have been built for them in advance, and they can only speak to each other in law-firmspeak or managementspeak or moneyspeak and they don’t know how to get to the things they desperately need to say to each other… often revealing vulnerability, weakness, need, fear, misgiving, confusions, incompetence, incompleteness… there are taboo subjects in some families and most businesses… the last thing one wants to be branded is a “squish” or a soft loser…
This sure isn’t helped by some of the most disgusting materialism I hear about, people who by the second or third date demand to know the net worth of the person they are dating, judge them by their job description, whether they can get into a certain building or who will or won’t return their phone calls… then they find out, no sooner then the ink on the PreNup is dry, that the Perfect Man or the Perfect Woman is a cold, overcontrolling, narcissistic, self centered shit ? Nobody saw this coming ?

Well, nor perzakly… over time there is also a refinement of how one filters people (unconsciously) before some degree of intimacy… assuming a congruent, emotionally intelligent unconscious mind that is serving the best interests of the owner of that mind… sort of like a highly sophisticated facial recognition program… the unconscious may locate those people with whom these highly empathic, near psychic degrees of intimacy are possible, and the pheromones may be putting the final touches on the whole process… and then a virtuous cycle may evolve… the pheromones allow for more of the good stuff to happen, which further refines the unconscious processes, which deepens the good stuff… I absolutely believe that it is a dialectical process…