one simple observation… a high empathy/connectivity/rapport mix will let you so massivley dump in the hot male mones that you could never get away with…
My “acceptance mix” is now a combination of alpha-nol, estratatraenol, P74, P86, and alpha-rone
To which I may add in whatever ( TAF really shoots this business up another 3 notches BTW… I finally got the erotic power of TAF… dagnooshus boy… that’s liquid sin !)… one I have that aura of safety and connection in place, the heat can turn up to glowing orange hot…
Chicko chick (she’s in, ahem… movies) had an orgasm so intense that it should have been clocked on the richter scale… it was like watching the best porn you ever saw WHILE experiencing it… somehow, don’t ask me, she literally levitated off the bed.. I think her back was so strong that she could sort of use the back of her head as a source of support… Gaaad… the vocalizing… the bucking.. it was surreal…
So are you adding in all the masculine mones (like Anone) as well? Or is it just this ‘comfort/social’ mix of Alpha Androstenol, estratatraenol, P74, P86, and alpha-Androsterone + TAF…
Hi, I have been using a mix with TAF for almost five months now, and I guess you could indeed call it erotic in a way, because it really makes women to FIX their full attention on you. If you know what I mean..?
My mix originally had 2.5mcg/TAF, 10mcg/P74, 7,5mcg/P81 and 7,5mcg/p83.
At that same time I also ordered a bottle with TAF only at 15mcg/spray concentration, and I’m real glad I did so, because 2,5mcg is not enough to get full effect (read: full attention), so soon I started adding a spray (or two ), and that worked.
And it works even better with all of the above and a 1:1:1 mix of MX169, MX170 and MX171, these are Ammo mixes with added TAA, P79 and P93. It was a freebie pack once and one of the best things I’ve ever tried regarding phero’s. Strange for me, because I later learned that it actually contains a good amount of -none, which I normally can’t stand.
Anyway, I think I’m gonna have this custom made as soon as everything is back to normal at Androtics. Maybe in an oil base.
Only thing I’m not quite sure of is one of the P8#'s (alway’s forget which one, P81 or P83, I’ll have to look that up), because I ‘feel’ that maybe I’d better replace this one with something else…
androsterone is an interesting little beastie… when I add a bit of alpha-rone to my mix there is a bit of something extra… perhaps a better integration of the mones, a kind of “soft, rich, cocoa tinged sensuality” as opposed to the aggression and impatience of -none… as for beta-rone, this has to be looked into…
On the male sexuous side of the equation, I think this round was the justly praised P83, P91, P93 ramped up with TAF… I beleive these were 50 mu each… so the whole kit probably came in at around 400 mu altogether… which by my standards is a nice, middle of the road, managable dose…
Sure wouldn’t attempt it in a business setting or a family get togehter though… you might provoke a riot…
As for getting women… the best piece of advice is that women think holographically… they love to be lusted after as the sexual fireworks that they are as long as you desire the whole of them… what women do NOT like, and instinctively turn away from, is psychic fragmentation or compartmentalization… and men are experts at comparmentalizing… it’s just the way the male brain works… my great breakthrough on this subject was to shift from my male fragmented mindset toa female holistic mindset while maintaining my male gender ego fully intact… this is THE MASTER KEY… it is infinitely more powerful thatr anything any known “game” or “PUA” course can possibly teach you at this point… most guys MISTAKENLY think that having the flexibility to experience female forms of consciousness MEANS acting sensitive of wussy or overcompliant… WRONG!!! So some guys make the opposite mistake of thinking the answer to this conundrum is being hyper-male, overdetermined macho, or play idiot put down games or diminish women or dress up like a buffoon… WRONG,WRONG,WRONG… NO!!! You must learn how to process social information like women do (this means using your Corpus Callosum about 5x more than the typical guy) while maintaining a secure, strong male gender ego and not making any apologies for it… this combination of strong dual hemisphere brain communication with male presence drive women wild… how to do this ? Well, for one, I use my Photosonix mind machine every day for about an hour, starting with session 09 (using binaual beat tone to establish good alpha-theta range), then session 41
(to energize and unstick the mind in the upper alpha so it can be very limber and mobile with alpha states… unless you have WELL TRAINED alpha consciousness you will tend to drop in to one frequency and seem spaced out… this is the same alpha frequency you go into while watching TV… so session 41 helps give you real grace and coordination in this energy state) then I finish with session 43, which is dual hemishphere communication that works you from delta up to a nice upper beta and leaves you there… then I may listen to one of Glauberman’s CDs on emotional management or life patterning or something while my brain is very open and flexible… there is something that naturally happens when the brain is very limber, attentive, like an energetic connection is possible… and you add some good social “introduction” mones to that and things works out quite well… as someone said, Louis Pasteur I think, fortune favors the prepared mind…
This seems very true. I have experimented more with 74, EST, TAA, TAK and high- none (over a 1-2 drop A314 base) in bar scenes. The only thing is that it feels to me like the 74 and EST seem to evaporate/lose effectiveness quickly (as well as the TAA) and what’s left doesn’t always seem to work so well. More rigorous experimentation is required
10mcgish of TAF about right? 25 seems too high given how blatant the effects are on RAS.
At what stage did you use this mix?
Thanks for the stuff about boosting corpus callosum activity. Got some of the Glauber tapes (which seem pretty good) - next on the list will be the Photonix machine.
I am starting to think that the Photosonix dual hemisphere training is, in itself, a potent sexual enhancer because the sex becomes a “whole mind/whole self” experience… and there is a great synergy between the mind holism pheromones (esp estratatreanol IMHO) and the what6ever it is, meditative training that the Photosonix is doing to the mind… BTW, the new machine is called the Nova 100 I think, their best one, and the codes for which programs are different… I can send you the right codes for the new machine if you ned them… pheros in general, maybe androstenone notwithstanding, are destined to be volatile buggers any way you slice them… hence my great collection of fragrances to bind them to… here’s my best man trick so don’t tell anybody… you can purchace these tiny little brown glass bottles with screw caps, 2 ml I believe, and you can premeasure a combination of fragrance and pheromone into these, usually 2 bottles is all you need, 3 bottles is a looooong night of partying… so I create a combination fragrance, like a great Montale Oud and a Clive Christian… really exotic, unknown… women LOVE to be the first to know about a new fragrance, so if there is someone I really waaay want to connect with, I pull out the little bottle, and say, here is an new fragrance I’m working on, what do you think, then put a few drops between the palms of my hand and rub them together briskly… now you will only pull this off with OBVIOUSLY expensive, unusual, desirable fragrances, don’t do it even with midline juice or you’ll seem like a fake… and you hold up the palms of your hands and let her take in a deeeep inhale… you should see some of the facial expressions, dude… now… IF you rapport skills are in place… IF,IF,IF… your body language is relaxed and congruent… OH… did I mention… ah yes… if one girl takes a good sniff of the palms of your hands… and she happens to have a friend next to her, you can bet 100% that her friend will INSIST on also being given a chance to smell the palms too… women are just so like that… and that has led to some memorable mathematical combinations… you know what losers do ? They flash something expensive thinking they’re getting over… ya know what, your little collection of bottles nestling in the bottom of your pocket with get you a lot farther, a lot faster than flashing a rose gold Rolex… let’s see.. the TAF question… 50 mu… yup 50 mu… with the acceptance mix, maybe the the balance of 50 mu of p86 makes it behave… no probs whatsoever…
Try and get Lloyd’s later generation work, I think this is the Edge Of Metaphor series… in the USA a company called Luxe Vivant carries them… and try listening to them frequently… Lloyd is an excellent psychologist, like a licensed clinical PhD for real, as opposed to self annointed “therapists” grinding out semi-competent blather…
works much better right after a Photosonix session
you have to use them as often as practical… daily if possible, Lloyd seems so gentle and unassuming but he can really sneak up on you and blow you away with his insights… especially his Resilience 4 CD set…
and put a small wipe of one of the girly mones under your nose… your brain will open up and say ahhhhhhh…
Out of the blue I’ve caught myself undergoing significant positive changes in my personality and general outlook that have greatly accelerated my accomplishment of good life things…
can you tell me please what you think each of P81 and P83 add to a mix - what do they do and in what concentrations? I am really curious. Thanks for the feedback on AndrostAnone in the other thread and by the way your english is totally fine : Mx172-173
I can vouch for the female’s love of new fragrances so the “little bottle” exposure mechanism seems like a great bar/party trick. I think that you’ve added pheromones colors the ethics a bit…but I’d do it!
So the pheromones in your bottles should be a unrecognizable cover fragrance with social acceptance mix with strong andro base. The TAF sounds like a key but the clarity and focus effects seem a contradiction to alcohol as in “can drunk chicks focus?”
Wouldn’t one’s hands start to reek before the night is over? Would one claim a new fragrance for men or for women? I’d think a homebrew masculine fragrance would be the better choice.