YO guys isn`t androsteRone better in a mix than androsteNone?

it really is worth doing a search sometimes… (search by posts not threads and also worth selecting by user if there are too many results). also - everyone should go back and read all posts by MHarris.

rone and none just do different things - both good, though rone with background music is much more universally helpful compared to none. as a new users - unless you have a great deal of expertise in social dynamics and/or other science applicable to phero use I would start with A314, the debugged rone.

for example

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pheromone-advice-tricks-tips/pheros-ever-got-you-laid-3792-2.html#post43561

Re: Pheros ever got you laid?
Eyup… most of my sexmix combos have a strong base of Androsterone… Androsterone has made for some freaking mind warpingly good sex… Alpha Androstenol has also been a fine constant, where beta-Androstenol can make things too “heady”… I like a pinch of None, but not too much, you need just enought to stomp on the gas, -Androstadienone has proven its worth too, EST will really deepen the communication aspects, P74 is excellent in this direction as well, while P79,P83,P90,P93 all add some deep bodymind animal notes, a smidge of TAH will bring out the colors, so to speak, and P86 has been one of the great sleeper surprises, it is more of an integrator, although there is a real P86 quality boost of “it all comes together at the right moment”… P80 WILL put a heavy umph behind the whole deal, but use VERY sparingly, or they will feel like they are mating with a Cape Buffalo…

Re: Let’s visit the Orgasmotron ! **androsterone is an interesting little beastie… when I add a bit of alpha-Androsterone to my mix there is a bit of something extra… perhaps a better integration of the pheromones, a kind of “soft, rich, cocoa tinged sensuality” as opposed to the aggression and impatience of -none… **as for beta-Androsterone, this has to be looked into…

On the male sexuous side of the equation, I think this round was the justly praised P83, P91, P93 ramped up with TAF… I beleive these were 50 mu each… so the whole kit probably came in at around 400 mu altogether… which by my standards is a nice, middle of the road, managable dose…

Sure wouldn’t attempt it in a business setting or a family get togehter though… you might provoke a riot…

As for getting women… the best piece of advice is that women think holographically… they love to be lusted after as the sexual fireworks that they are as long as you desire the whole of them… what women do NOT like, and instinctively turn away from, is psychic fragmentation or compartmentalization… and men are experts at comparmentalizing… it’s just the way the male brain works… my great breakthrough on this subject was to shift from my male fragmented mindset toa female holistic mindset while maintaining my male gender ego fully intact… this is THE MASTER KEY… it is infinitely more powerful thatr anything any known “game” or “PUA” course can possibly teach you at this point… most guys MISTAKENLY think that having the flexibility to experience female forms of consciousness MEANS acting sensitive of wussy or overcompliant… WRONG!!! So some guys make the opposite mistake of thinking the answer to this conundrum is being hyper-male, overdetermined macho, or play idiot put down games or diminish women or dress up like a buffoon… WRONG,WRONG,WRONG… NO!!! You must learn how to process social information like women do (this means using your Corpus Callosum about 5x more than the typical guy) while maintaining a secure, strong male gender ego and not making any apologies for it… this combination of strong dual hemisphere brain communication with male presence drive women wild… how to do this ? Well, for one, I use my Photosonix mind machine every day for about an hour, starting with session 09 (using binaual beat tone to establish good alpha-theta range), then session 41
(to energize and unstick the mind in the upper alpha so it can be very limber and mobile with alpha states… unless you have WELL TRAINED alpha consciousness you will tend to drop in to one frequency and seem spaced out… this is the same alpha frequency you go into while watching TV… so session 41 helps give you real grace and coordination in this energy state) then I finish with session 43, which is dual hemishphere communication that works you from delta up to a nice upper beta and leaves you there… then I may listen to one of Glauberman’s CDs on emotional management or life patterning or something while my brain is very open and flexible… there is something that naturally happens when the brain is very limber, attentive, like an energetic connection is possible… and you add some good social “introduction” pheromones to that and things works out quite well… as someone said, Louis Pasteur I think, fortune favors the prepared mind…:wink:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=136736&highlight=androsterone#post136736

tried pure androsterone Applied doses to myself before exercise class with a roomful of dancer babes… the women were visibly affected. Lovely aussie girl, exquisite body, blurts out “you make me delerious”

Evolutionary psychology: -Androsterone men and -None Men In case anybody here doesn’t know, Evolutionary Psychology PERFECTLY, and I mean PERFECTLY… outlines the Androsterone and none relationship.

They just don’t use Androsterone and none by name. I doubt most evolutionary psychologists have ever heard of these two pheromones, despite the fact that I made the connection almost immediately… “that’s a Androsterone man they’re talking about!” and “that’s a none man they’re talking about!”.

Evolutionary psychology really does describe two types of men, one who is basically higher in -Androsterone output, and the other higher in -none output. Of course, there’s other pheromones that make a difference, but I’m talking about a predominant signature here, sort of the inverse of the 80/20 rule here.

You get a good text on evolutionary psychology and you’ll learn far more about pheromones than you ever will reading the official pheromone researchers, who tend to be intellectually incestuous.

It’s the cross application of ideas, theories and facts of other fields that leeds to genius. Isn’t doesn’t. This is as true in information and research as it is in genetic pools. Outbreeding rules, and inbreeding sucks

Outbreed!
Michael

Re: Evolutionary psychology: -Androsterone men and -None Men There’s nobody here yet. I may as well chat with myself a little.

The two men are:

the wise, competent, long lived, nurturing, money-making fatherly type

and

the not so wise, often unreliable and short lived, not so caring, wild child “bad boy” type

The second, of course, often describes a young man, as well. Boys will be boys, and the more wreckless ones seldom have the chance to become men. Not that they all kill themselves off with wreckless behaviour - some merely grow physically, and not mentally.

For an easy pop culture example, think “Job” in the series “Arrested Development”, although he’s a little more of a loser scumbag than a full fledged Fonz or Colin Farrell badboy. Not good enough to be a full fledged “ahole”. Probably the kid who dreamed of being a jock, but was never “good enough”.

Now back to science (or something more scientific, anyway)…

According to David Buss’ research, women historically settle down with the nurturer, and should she cheat… cheat with the “bad boy” when she’s most receptive, when she’s ovulating… and then have the nurturer raise the child as his own.

If you can really map this out in your head, it becomes apparent.

THAT’S why -none mostly gets women hot and bothered when they’re ovulating, then generally repulses them when they’re not (so they won’t break it off with the nurterer).

THAT’s why younger men have higher -none output, and older men generally have higher -Androsterone output (so the 30 something child rearing women will cheat with the new generation of late teen/early 20s men - spreads the genes further)

If you can remove your emotions from the scenario for a moment, you can see that this isn’t all bad. It does keep a “wild card” in the genetic mix.

And it’s not to say that some of the offspring won’t be the nurturers.

Now as soon as you put your emotions back in, you’ll instantly feel the downside.

If you’re the “good guy” you get to raise, unbenknowst to you, some bastard child born of the seed of some guy who had a brief, torrid affair full of hot, torrid, rollicking, insanely delicious bad boy sex with your wife!

You feel the downside because … subjectively, it sucks!

Re: Evolutionary psychology: -Androsterone men and -None Men Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelie
I can grasp this in theory. More than that even, I can see how that can happen. Women getting bored with their reasonable, nurturing spouse and choosing a “bad boy” to have a fling with. Not that I approve of it, to the contrary. I’m just saying I can see why some women would do that.

While everything boils down to our conscious decisions… our minds being given the “final say”… it does seem that we have very STRONG impulses from our genes, and our 7 trillion + cells that express those genes. One conscious mind vs. 7 trillion cells often singing in harmony for food, sex and other basic things. It can be tough to override for some, I imagine.

Not me, though, I’m tough. My brain cells kick the ass of my bodily urges cells. I can’t say I’ve EVER lost control, even once in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelie
BUT! I really don’t believe they will go as far as having offspring with the “bad boy” and then have the “nurturer” raise the child as his own. This might have happened in the Middle Ages, but nowadays they have contraceptives.

That’s the beauty of evolutionary psychology.

Evolutionary psychologist is based on what is, rather than what people say. It’s very subterfuge, very low BS. It’s reality + psychology, and is probably the one of the first forms of psychology that’s actually kind of useful since it has such a strong basis in fact.

In fact, in my experiences, I never remember any woman asking for me to wear protection in extremely heated situations where there was enormous sexual chemistry.

If my brain wasn’t so good at ruining “heat in the moment” events for me, I’m certain they would’ve worked out different than they did.

I’m positive, from those experiences, that MANY (not all, just many) normal men and have some pretty intense, protection free sex when there’s a high -none man and an ovulating, on the prowl woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelie
From a psychological point of view I cannot even remotely imagine living such a lie day in day out with my spouse! I have never met a woman who was in that situation either.

Really??

Plenty of my female friends admit to having protection free sex with men they absolutely hate the next day.

This is talked about in David Buss’ work, and seems to be the typical high -none male / ovulating female interaction.

High -none guys, you get a mad rush, a mad thrill from, you do things with them that are extremely heated… very in the moment… and potentially irresponsible…

and then you often hate them and maybe even hate yourself a little, the next day. Typical pattern.

You see this a lot in popular culture, too. TV shows and movies. Seems to be a universal experience, it’s just that David Buss took the time to put more didatic research into it, and write it out explicitly.

Re: Evolutionary psychology: -Androsterone men and -None Men
I know what you mean. Androsterone by itself has some serious issues.

I tried more closely to formulate the new A314 to the James Bond character (I’m sure it was in the back of my mind previously, too).

The experimental mix that ended up being A314, the one that “made it” in the tests, was based along the lines of something like a transmogrification of 80/20 principle… except the 80% part really does do something. The 20% wouldn’t exist as effectively without the 80%.

Nonetheless, that 80% part is safe, perhaps too safe. That’s where the other 20% comes in to play, and IMHO, is essential.

I would never use Androsterone completely alone. It has some serious downsides. I’ve never liked the effects I’ve gotten from wearing Androsterone alone.

I don’t think there’s a modern equivalent to James Bond, btw, which is really too bad. Many younger no idea what the heck I mean.

Everything now is “Metrosexuals”, which I take to mean something akin to a Boy George that likes girls? In fact, I just saw a magazine, I think Details… that proclaimed the DEATH of the Alpha Male, and why this is good thing.

Doesn’t matter, though, I think the James Bond type aura will always continue to succeed, much beyond any fad. It’s almost an archetypical ideal, an image of permanent, sustained value.

When you strip Bond down to his essentials, his nickers… all you’ve got is someone who’s stable, competent and stylish. That comes along with a dash of excitement, and the ability to get even more exciting and down and dirty at a moment’s notice.

If you cross images - have the image of a bad boy, and the pheromonal image of someone competent, that may work. Sometimes “completeness” or playing the two sides is important. On the other side of the coin, sometimes congruency is very important.

With androstenone, for instance, I’d worry about the person who likes like a pipsqueek, maybe “Clark Kent” (superman was wussyboy), and the big muscle, strength & aggression aura that -none gives you. They’re going to invite some very unfavorable aggression.

With -none, you really have to match the part with your dress and behavior or you could be LITERALLY asking for trouble.

With a mostly -Androsterone mix, not sure it matters so much.

In fact, what I like most about A314 is that I can dress down, and still be treated like I dressed up. Taken very seriously, given respect, maybe even more respect than I deserve. Still deferred to (the “social right of way”, letting me go first). Still treated, perhaps, like I was 10-20 olders than I am, rich than I am, and more important than I am.