Hit? or No?

Hello All,

The last time I posted something, I was quite skeptical of the products I bought. I bought: Turn Up the Heat, Instant Openness, and Instant Shine. As a gift I received a small bottle of Instant Honesty. I received my package Monday night, so naturally I had to take them for a test drive on Monday. Really, I couldn’t tell the difference between wearing and not. I used: 1 spray of Instant Openness to the wrists and rubbed on both wrists, two sprays of turn up the heat to the back of neck and chest, and two sprays of Instant Shine on both sides of neck. I must say, I thought at the time, me feeling good was a natural placebo effect, as it would feel good just to get out.

I went to the library (I go to a University) and bought a iced moca. It did seem as though the two women working was glad to see me…they started smiling and laughing when I was there. I also noticed that one woman leaned in very far to take my money. Again, I considered this another placebo effect, as I’m feeling good and smiling (please understand I’m very skeptical). Finally, I decide to go home.

This morning comes, and I don’t have time to take a shower. I just get up and have to go (I teach a class). I decide to take two sprays of instant openness to both sides of my neck, and that’s it. I had a pretty much normal day. My class didn’t seem to talk to me anymore than they normally do, and when I went to my office…it didn’t seem as though people talked to me anymore than usual. I go to my classes, and decide to go home. This is where it gets funny, and where the nature of my question lies.

I decide to hit the bus, to ride back to my car. The bus was pretty much full, but no one was sitting beside me. Finally, the bus stops to pick up more students, and a girl gets on and sits next to me. I did notice that the man sitting in front of me, was continuously being talked to by the chick sitting in front of him. It seemed as though, this wouldn’t happen on a regular basis to this guy. I believe that maybe my pheros, was causing him to get talked to? (I was sitting close to him, and she was sitting across the bus from him…I don’t know) My first question is: Can Pheros cause people around you to get hits?

Anyway, back to the girl sitting beside me. The girl beside me starts to get chatty with me. This, I believe to be very odd…as I’m never talked to too much on the bus. We carry on a conversation the entire time we were on the bus. Since we are going to the same place, we get off the bus at the same time. She informs me she accidently went to the wrong parking lot…and now needs to walk back to campus. I offer a ride. At first she seemed reluctant, but then gave in. (I didn’t beg either, she said no…then yes, if you don’t mind.) I ride her back to her car, still continuing to chat. Finally, when we get to her car I ask if there is a way to contact her. She said, “Is email okay?” I say, “I know you have a phone number.” I grab my phone and hand it over to her, and she puts her number in my phone. Gets out of the car, and says thanks for the ride.

So, my question is…is this a hit? All day long, I was worried I had ODed. Any suggestions for continued improvement of my phero use? Should I be worried of OD with Instant Openness and Instant Shine?

By the way I’ll add this:

I’m 23. I’m trying to get girls to just talk to me. I’m out of shape and overweight, although I look like…say a linebacker. Any other questions, I can answer…

Thanks,

Rick

Any ideas?

You are the best one to answer this. Was the behavior unusual, or something you do not normally observe?

You can try a week on and a week off. See which week the “interesting” things happen.

I would say the bus ride did have hits. IO is good alone and will start some conversations, but saying hi and exchanging pleasantries, will get the ball rolling quicker. Always remember to smile, and make eyecontact.

The 2 sprays of TUTH were likely strong for the library, I would say that combining it with IO is roughly a 3 - 4 to 1 application ratio, 3 sprays IO for each 1 spray TUTH. This is best when going to the Clubs, or out to bars or Pubs. Until you are “sealing the deal” or headed to the bedroom, sometimes applictations of TUTH will create distance and cause “Ghosting”, almost like you are not there.

Ok lets break it down and examine it.

1 spray of Instant Openness is not alot and the wrists are not the best application point for it. Turn Up The Heat, this one is to arouse and is sexual, are you going to a place where people will feel comfortable expressing a sexual reaction ? Instant Shine 2 sprays was a good start.

I would consider this a possible hit, Your at the library. Its not the environment for these two women to express sexual feelings. But their body language comes from the subconscious and can reveal what they cant express. Now were they laughing at something funny you said or was it giggling. If it was giggling, you had a hit because that is exactly what we do when we get nervous and interested and want to gain your attention.

Now I know your skeptical but come on think about it. Did you think they would reach out and grab your ass in the library. I know men want women to approach more but its not the nature of the game. We give signals and cues and wait for the men to take the lead in most cases. If a situation like this occurs again flirt a little and see what kind of reaction you get then. It would still be mild because well… your in the library LOL but it will be more clear to you.

2 spray of Instant Openness, your getting there, not your exact dosage yet I would say from the reaction but your working up to your sweet spot.

Now its been a while since I been in school but aren’t you supposed to be quiet while class is in session. I would say since Instant Openness is more chatty casual fun that people may have held back a little in that environment. Instant Honesty which is deeper probably would work better in that setting. But on the bus, ah perfect hit and you handled it perfectly as well. Remember pheromones just enhance you. The Instant Openness opened her up and you stepped right in and took the lead. I would say the pheromones did there job in this situation. Oh and yes Instant Openness is one that can increase chatter around you for others as well.

My suggestion would be to test Turn Up The Heat in a few different environments. Someplace more casual where people can express feelings of arousal more.

Instant Openness you can use more then 2 sprays, you cant OD and you wont get the spaceland effect until your near 6 or 7 sprays. Again wear it in a more social setting. You can still wear it to class later but we want you to be able to see the hits clearly first so you can get past the skeptic part and start having fun with them.

Instant Shine is good everywhere, I would say you can use more but your doing it just as your supposed to and working up to your dosage.

I would say your doing good so far, just keep at it and you will have your "holy shit, these work " moment :wink:

Tisha

Careful with Turn up the Heat, it is tricky, and sometimes has unexpected results.

Your experience with Instant Openess and the gal on the bus is a hit. How often does that happen to you without the pheromones?

If you are teaching the class how would all your student be able affected by the pheromones if they are far from you, as is case in almost all classes. If you are tutoring 1 on 1 than its a diff story.

This is hard to pinpoint because it really depends on the environmental conditions.

Generally pheromones work at 3 to 6 feet of range. But there is something called sillage which is the vapor trail that a scent leaves as we move about. So you could walk by a area and then be at the front of the class and the pheromones will permeate the whole room.

How do they know its coming from you then ? Alot of people ask me this. The ability to pinpoint where a signal is coming from is built right into our subconscious minds. We automatically follow the vapor trail till we find the source.

A example that is slightly different but has the same basic concepts. Last night I made Cinnamon buns. The Cinnamon when heated creates massive sillage. The scent permeates the whole downstairs but we have two levels so you dont smell it upstairs as much. So when they were done I do what I always do. Take the pan out and walk to the foyer. wiggle the pan a little and the scent flows up the stairs. Every time my boys will come charging down the stairs within 3 minutes like a herd of Buffalo. I dont have to tell them I made them, They just know and they know where its coming from. Now I have a cinnamon perfume I wear once in a while. As I walk about the house it leaves a excellent vapor trail. I have had them come running down the stairs following the vapor trail looking for cinnamon buns. Funny thing is they dont follow the trail to the stove like I would expect them to. They follow the trail to me no matter where I am in the house. Course then they demand cinnamon buns but you get the point LOL. They can automatically pinpoint the smell. With pheromones it works much the same way except in the subconscious mind instead of the conscious mind like with the buns. The brain says potential mate or whatever other signal your giving and then we automatically follow the vapor trail to pinpoint the source.

Now outdoors where there is more air currant it can be more tricky. If the air currant is going the wrong way you would need to be standing within a few feet of a person. If its flowing the right way you could effect people at well more then 3 to 6 feet. I have seen pheromones work at 15 feet in the right environment.

This is why they tell us to use covers that are highly diffusive, it helps leave that vapor trail and your pheromones can reach more people.

Tisha

you got a phone? that’s a good a sign.