I am just wondering if anyone has any experience in using IJ to precipitate some jealousy in a relationship?
My desired objective is to get the GF to start to realise I am a popular commodity (not to sound too vain). I just get the feeling she thinks of herself as “hot stuff” but doesn’t seem to see the fact that I too am a catch. I was thinking perhaps the jealousy element of IJ may help here? The only concern is she has had a run-in with a previous relationship and infidelity…
Any good combos here? Ideas? (PS. I have tried to find other helpful threads to no avail)
The only other thing I could think of was an A314 application/combo…
Probably you should find a positive way to “prove your worth.” Real jealousy in a close relationship is a dangerous and negative emotion and, once simulated, is not forgotten by the suffer and can easily lead to nasty situations involving you, her and possibility others.
Just because you are worried about her cheating does not mean that she is not worried about you cheating. Worrying totally kills the sex drive. Enforce boundaries and demonstrate willingness to walk away or withhold benefits if she does not obey your requirements. Communicate guidelines in a smooth manner, not showing excessive weakness or aggression.
High eNone like IJ is inherently punching the accelerator of escalation, which is all fine and good if you can keep that Ferari on the race track and not crash it into a ditch. And more power to yo if you ca do that, but I don’t know that it’s making your job any easier. Your job is to reach the end-zone without crashing. This is not necessarily a race - more likely it’s a job of finesse and tactfulness. Relationships require building & maintaining trust. Jelousy is about lack of trust. At the moment it seems you are already panicked yourself, and that is something she can probably sense and will feed off of - the lack of trust cuts both ways. You must keep your cool. I find it quite helpful to increase eNone incrementally - for ex. 1/2 sprays of TUTH over an extended period of contact. If you do it on your arms you can easily run to the sink and scrub it, and add some sedative 'mone as necessary.
Jealousy is basically anxiety associated with the other person. A phero that brings a pleasant and bonding experience is fulfilling her primary needs to the relationship, and adding an adrenaline spike to those experiences will make them more memorable so she keeps returning to them (you will too). I find jealousy is much like other arguments that keep returning over and over - panic sets in and it imprints negative emotions that keep popping up, an then it’s additional work to offset it with more positive emotions on balance. I feel it’s ultimately avoiding panic that allows escalation to continue. Keep showing her that together you can negotiate your way to emotional / physical climax in a relaxed, open way without reaching a panic / anxiety state (known as flooding). Men typically flood sooner than women do, often displayed as shutting down or distancing.
I think that you should look at first of all, look at masculine products that allow you to feel you can avoid panic - keep a smooth confident state, while enforcing boundaries. A314 & IG are a very good base to work from “smooth operator”, and adding something bonding. Pick the 'mones that best help you feel you can keep your head in the right place.