I'm looking for a mix that hastens trust & comfort M/23/Los Angeles/Business Owner

Hi everyone, my name is Jim and my friend told me about this website to buy pheromones. He had a to go bottle of ammo so we put on a couple sprays and went out. We’re both in our 20s. We’re both physically attractive specimens but wanted to experiment. I got ignored most of the night! I also felt more aggressive then usual. I did some research and read an ammo OD can lead to you coming off too strong.My conclusion is that we ODed on ammo. Now I want to try pheromones for the purpose of helping women understand they can trust & be comfortable with me. I can be intimidating to people…tall, strong jaw line, big shoulders, well shaped forehead & high cheek bones. I’d probably intimidate myself if I wasn’t me. My personality is definitley outgoing. I love talking to & meeting new people.

Less about myself now, and more about the chemical mixes that I think will help. I’ve looked at the to go bottles products and read the descriptions. I believe what could hasten comfort and trust is a mix of Instant Honesty, Instant Openness, Instant Shine, Instant Gentleman, and A134. I wouldn’t want to put them all on at once my first time because I want to learn the individual effects each has.

I’ll listen to any advice I’m given. Thank you

Hi,

Welcome to this forum.

Trust and comfort plus attraction? Get IS, IH, IO and Ammo Summer.

IS will make you more approachable and make people feel good around you. IO will break the ice regarding conversations. IH will help establish trust and bonding with people. And Ammo Summer will give a sexy and charming vibe to the ladies, it’s the best product for your age.

You could add IG too if you’re interested in appearing wiser and more mature than your age. Ladies will see you as a reliable and dependable guy.

Those would be my recommendations. I agree though, test each one individually first and find your sweet spots.

You will be eligible to a 25$ gift certificate if you never had one.

I’ve never had a gift certificate.

How will A134 effect me and those around me in my nights out at bars?

Is there a significant difference between regular ammo and ammo summer? I’m turned off from Ammo after Friday nights experience of being treated like I’m invisible. That was not fun.

A314 is not the best to use in bars frankly. It’s better for the workplace. It is a status / respect booster. You could use it in a bar, but you might come out as initimidating. IG is milder and would be better in such setting in my opinion.

Ammo Summer is intended for young crowds (ok with your age). It contains two additional molecules. Ammo Summer’s smell is more subtle too. If you were invisible it’s possible you have used too much. Also, you have to play the part. Let’s say that a guy sprays on Ammo, expects all the girls to rush to him, but he acts shy, looks at the floor and doesn’t say hello to anyone, chances are he’ll end up being ignored. Not saying that’s your case, but it’s a common beginner’s trap.

The gift certificate will be issued by email by a forum moderator. It usually takes a day or two.

I understand how A314 will be overwhelming in social situations.

  1. What about the come talk to me now mix to make women and men more at ease, comfortable and open around me?

  2. How do you think a mix of A314 and IS will work in a classroom environment?

CTTM is a great social product. It makes me relax and makes me say hello to everyone, there is light mood boosting as well. It works better on me than IS :slight_smile:. I get a feelgood effect from others as well and people tend to open up.

Concerning A314 and IS mix I have never tried those two together, so I’ll let others comment on this.

Welcome Bigdick,

I love the screen name LOL. Being young and physically fit you already produce a lot of your own pheromones so OD is easier. I would take a look into the men’s start kit as you would get everything you need to get started. You need some socials like IS, IH.

IS this will put everyone in a good mood and make everyone happy.

IH This will promote honest and deep conversations.

I would still use at least use 1 spray of Ammo so you have the attraction and don’t get in the friend zone.

Hi Jim!

Welcome to PheromoneTalk! :slight_smile:

Your GC is now in your email and it’s ready for use.

Happy Pheroing! :slight_smile: