Instant Sexiness vs Lust after me

These will eventually be important to male mixes, because they’re a subordinate part of male chemistry.

Try:

A small amount of TAL with A314
A small amount of TAH with Shine.

Record effects and dosage.

i just purchased a copulin product a couple of weeks ago, mainly because i read about its potential to increase testosterone levels in men (not that that particularly concerns me yet, at 36 i still get carded anytime i buy alcohol, i have a thick full head of hair, and just this last fall a new neighbor stopped over when she saw me outside raking leaves to ask me what college i attend) but because i am interested in the state of mind associated with the intensity of foreplay.

i do have other intentions for using copulins, specifically, i enjoy seduction almost as much as sex, and due to the fact that we can’t all be everything to everyone, there are women out there that we may be attracted to that don’t share that same attraction to us. does that mean i will pass up an opportunity to bed an incredibly attractive woman? hell no, i will do anything my devious little mind can come up with in order to have sex with her. anything less would be civilized and i’m just a guy. :wink:

so, i will keep my bottle of copulins around just for those occassions when i meet a woman that makes me want to go caveman on her, but her body doesn’t give me any particular tells for me to work with. i am going to be testing not just the copulin product, but the more raw, base level , human female desire to have what other women have and are enjoying. when this woman sees other women with me, enjoying ourselves and perhaps occassionaly notices the copulin presence it should, at minimum, have her asking herself questions about why i am with them or why they are with me, either way i will probably now have a starting point. the use of copulins in this setup would only be after any initial meeting and first impression, during any occassions where she might just happen to see me with other women, and ending when coincidence allows for us to have a few minutes to have a second meeting. i really don’t see how the copulin product would be beneficial with this type of woman after that second meeting or during the seduction period.

i am trying to avoid any generalizations about women being a certain way, or men being a certain way. i haven’t met all women and i am not every man. i really don’t have any desire to sample every woman, but i can’t stand the thought of letting any of the ones i am attracted to get past me without at least a little nibble or two. i’m not attached to anyone and having been through the marriage/separation phase i can’t find any benefits to that type of arrangement for me personally.

ultimately, i guess what i am getting at is that i see potential for copulin to be effective in certain unique circumstances and not as an everyday typical pheromone product. sort of like an end-around or halfback pass in football or a bunt in baseball, maybe its a trick, maybe its intentionally deceptive but it is certainly within the rules of play.

I would have thought low-dose TAL (NOT TAH) would work well with Instant Shine (mostly TAA)…

I mean TAL is supposed to be the new ‘slightly authoritative but friendly’ feminine mone, and TAH is ment to be more a ‘kittenish’ feminine mone. TAA (Instant Shine), on the other hand, lacks a real respect/authority aura but is a masculine mone that works wonderfully well for confidence (for me at least). I would have thought low-dose TAL and Instant Shine would make for a great combo particularly for those that dont do well wearing -None or A314…

P.S. I haven’t really had the chance to play with my A314 yet…

Visionary

You can definitely try that, too. From a meta-perspective (the big view), that works.

My recommendations were derived mostly from the smaller, molecular view… the symmetries that occur naturally.

There are no “hard and fast rules” yet. Either way, it’s testing time.

Could someone explain to me the following terms?
TAL
TAH
A314

Thanks :slight_smile:

TAL,TAH along with TAC,TAA,TAK are all putative pheromones that are offered through the online store here. You can get them in the experimones section, they are also featured in some of the retail products as well. A314 is one of the male retail products offered through the online store.

Get this train back on TOPIC! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Haha, thanks thr3shold for being a pal there.. you’re hired!

Let me jump in and elaborate a few things.

TAH and TAL are two of our experimental pheromones in the TA series. This series includes the range from TAA-TAL.

The most notable ones from those series are TAA, TAC, TAF, TAH, TAL, TAK.

We’re coming out with a handful of new putative pheromones this month. Difference between the putative (PP) series and the TA series is that we have no idea if the PP’s are even pheromones, let alone wht they do, what they CAN do, and what you’ll do with them. :slight_smile: At the PP stage, they seem promising as pheromones, but of course, it is too early to tell. (lots of cool work is being done with the putative pheromone PP61 - Methoxyestratetraenone, what’s colloquially known here as MEO-EST)

The TA’s are a little more established. We have a feeling of what some of them do and what they are good for. (Read up on the confidence aspects of TAA, the hyper focus of TAF, or the foot-down dominant female confidence of TAL!)

Speaking of TA work,

I’ve been playing around with TAH a ton lately, and it’s been fun. I’m gonna venture out and say it could be the basis of the female version of Shine!

… Heck, last time I was out and about wit it I got a computer from a major electronics store around here for free…

It was such a confusing and silly scenario, but as I was buying myself a new laptop, my customer service agent seemed so wonderfully charmed with me, he didn’t end up charging me for my computer! I don’t know if it was intentional or if my TAH/ISexiness spell grabbed his subconsious by the ganglia, but I left my electronics store scratching my head in befuddlement. “Did I pay for that?”:open_mouth:

Hi Jasmin,

Remember back when I was doing the blind testing - I reported that TAH was my favorite, followed by TAL? I’m starting to understand why now.

Hi Aurelie,

I concur! I think after loads of testing with it, getting a better feel for it, TAH is my favorite, too.

I’m going to hop over and make a new post about the differences between TAH/TAL and what I like about each.

I’ve accumulated a number of products, one of them being Lust After Me. I’ve only used a little so far. I have Instant Sexiness also and I’m having fun with it. The responses are great. But now I want to play with LAM. Could someone tell me some juicy stories about there experience with it.
Please. The name alone makes the product worth it. At least to me.

The Countess
May the mones be whiff you.

Well… I really think iSexi might have some None in it, whereas LAM most likely does not.

I consider LAM to be a copulin/copulin equivalent but Souped-up version of Primal Instinct (meaning more sexual than Primal Instinct). But without the None drawbacks of iSexi (for me at least).

Hi Aurelie,

What are some of your responses when wearing LAM. I’ve been using IS,IO and IH for a week with great results. I’m now I’m thinking adding the LAM to my combo and taking the Instant Sexiness out. I’ve only got half a bottle left. I’m hooked on it by the way. I feel special and exotic while wearing it. I’m going to start experimenting with LAM and try to save the IS.

The mood has definitely changed for the better.The Pres & VP are drawn to my office or basically wherever I am. Both men and women are walking into my office for no reason at all. They get this dazed look on their faces and then just walk away. Sometimes I think I’m being followed by some of them. This is so much fun. I am very impressed with the products here. They work like a charm. Heck, they work in an Instant.

ON second thought maybe I’ll just invest in another bottle of Instant Sexiness. What a dilema.

I can’t say I’ve ever worn LAM out in public. It just didn’t seem appropriate to do so. I prefer to wear it late at night at home! :smiley:

Speaking of wearing LAM and IS at home. My husband totally surprised me last night. We were doing things that made even me blush. It was sortof like he was a sex machine and couldnt help himself. He said afterward that he totally lost control and all reserve and had to have me. I think the IH really made both of us feel ultra close and intuned with each other. He knows that I use mones and gives me input about the way they make him feel when he’s with me. Last night was awesome. I’m still using sprays of IS, IO and IH. This is really working for me.

I think I’m going to leave LAM alone for awhile. I’ve already added another bottle of Instant Sexiness to my Friday order list. I don’t want to run out.:slight_smile:

Just ordered some LustAM for myself after hearing how well it worked for Jasmin’s male friend when combined with A314.

this will be my club/bar mix to try out: 3 A314: 3 LAM: 2 IO:2 IS: 3 IFM

anything I should add or subtract…add some TUTH or leave it out?

No androstenone.

It gets it’s commanding side from another pheromone entirely, found on in higher concentration on the skin of “alpha” females.

As far as Lust After Me, it’s currently our version of Primal.

I wanted to use the name for something else, but a wholesale customer wanted something like Primal, but never made good on their payments. So we had all this inventory, and a free name, and put them both together.

If you want to see the idea behind “fixing” Primal, look at the sales page for “Raw Power”.

The difference between my opions of Primal for Women and Primal for Men, is that Primal for Men is a badly designed, dangerous product with irresponsible, even sinister, sales copy (advising you to go ahead and pour some on at work, for instance).

If you’re aware of the TRUE effects of HIGH androstenone, go ahead and read a sales page somewhere for men’s Primal. It’ll make you angry.

On the other hand, I don’t think Primal for women is nearly as bad. Their sales copy still has some of the requisite nonsense, but not as much. Also, the formula is harmless, being most alpha-nol, so their recommendations won’t hurt. I have no real beef with Primal for Her.

The differences are that Lust After Me is:

a) more diffusive than Primal,

b) dosed (20mcg per drop), and

c) the copulins we add are in a detectable quantity (I’ve never actually smelled any copulins in Primal for Women)

Wow… you really plowed through your Instant Sexiness.

It’s not a weak formula, by any means. There’s slightly over 7000 mcg per bottle, a tad more than 35mcg per spray.

How many sprays you been using?

Actually, I’m interested in the dosages of everything you’ve been using, if you’d like to share.

Good, I’m glad they’re working for you.

Instant (or fast, anyway) is definitely the idea behind the Instant line. :wink:

Have you tried any other brands of pheromones? If so, how are these working for you compared to others?

Instant Sexiness is really the first unique formula for women to emerge in over 10 years, since Cutler’s Athena product (which contains far more than DHEA, despite the misinformation spread about it).

Lust After Me is just our take on a common product (read above). I’ll likely repurpose the name after we run out of stock. It would be awhile, though.

While I’ve gotten much better feedback on the current formulation of Lust After Me vs. Primal For Her, I must admit, I’m surprised at just how much better the feedback is..

I know the quality of ingredients, care of formulation and attentiveness in manufacturing is easily the best in the industry, but I’m honestly shocked at how much more some women like it vs. Primal. I’d think we’d see a 10% improvement or so, but instead, most feedback looks like it’s night and day.

I don’t completely understand why.

Aurelie even likes LAM more than Instant Sexiness.

I’ve read her stories from LS and her ‘Witches Brew’ is potent and she uses a lot of mones per diem and gets good consistent hits too.

Hi Everyone,

Mharris your right I really did go through the Instant Sexiness. As a matter of fact I just bought more along with Safari PMX99, TAL, and Instant Shine. I’m up to 4 sprays of Instant Sexiness, IH and IO. Which I apply in the morning around 7am. I apply 2 more sprays of everything around 3pm. In the evenings around 8 I again apply 2 more sprays of Instant Sexiness only. That’s probably why I’m running out so quickly. Please keep it in stock. I thinks its great.

I also have a whole stockpile of mones from another website. With these products I’ve made my awesome Witches Brew mix. At first I was using the WB along with the sprays but decided not to. I wanted to see how your products worked on there own. As I said I’m very impressed.

I definitely like Instant Sexiness better than Primal. As soon as I sprayed some on I saw results. At this point everydays an adventure. I’ll keep you posted on the hits I receive.

what type of occasion/situation or type of day would you recommend wearing this on a guy?