Dear Michael,
Could you please elaborate a bit as to what the difference is between:
- Instant Sexiness
- Lust after me
Are they pretty much the same but with “Lust after me” having more copulins in them?
Dear Michael,
Could you please elaborate a bit as to what the difference is between:
Are they pretty much the same but with “Lust after me” having more copulins in them?
They couldn’t be more different, except that they both judiciously use alpha androstenol. That’s the only common ground.
Lust After Me is just 20mcg alpha androstenol and copulins. A very traditional mix. It’s an oil base, and lasts quite a while. Like Primal for women, there’s a few male users of Lust After Me.
Instant Sexiness is the first revolutionary female product since Athena 10:13 (and a lot stronger than Athena, too).
It has a judicious amount of 8 pheromones and copulins. At least 2 of the pheromones have never been used in a female product before, maybe more. And this is no guess - I know pretty much what everyone else uses, most of the secrets and all.
Honestly, the same 2 probably shouldn’t be used in a product yet, due to the yield of the synthesis, but hey… I wanted to see something new come out or women finally. And selling direct, we can do it.
The problem is that the cost of production makes it impossible to sell it through resellers right now. That’s a shame, because Instant Sexiness is the one product that would probably do well in cosmetics stores without much explanation.
Instant Sexiness, to me, finally fulfills on many of the promises cosmetics always make, yet rarely deliver… and that’s to make you more attractive, feel better about yourself, and garner you more attention. I’m sure millions of women would be thrilled to pieces if they found this at Macy’s or Sephora. (and I could retire happy
and stop thinking so much)
Hey, you have both Instant Sexiness and Lust After Me, right?
You are noticing a significant difference between the two, yes?
Any thoughts on whether low-dose application of either of these would work for men? Or would they just confuse the hell out of people?
Yes, I do. But I have not yet tested Lust after me.
So many experiments to conduct, so little time! I need to get out more!
I personally have never really believed in copulins on men. This whole validation thing seems strange. If I met a man whom for some reason or other I knew had just slept with another girl, I would not particularly be interested in him. I’d probably go out of my way to keep a distance, even if only out of respect for the other girl.
But then again, who am I to speak for all women? Maybe there are such girls out there. If so, then the question becomes: Is that the kind of girl you’re looking for (one night stand) or not (relationship). I’m not knocking one night stands, I’m just saying that a guy should carefully consider what exactly he is looking for, before trying out a certain strategy.
Yikes, upon rereading it, I’m tempted to delete my post. ![]()
It seems like the set of potential rationales for men using female products includes effects beyond social validation. For example, some components of the female phero sig seem to increase friendliness and can break down social barriers.
I think even with respect to social validation, you may be right about the response at a rational level. But many people often say one thing and do another without realizing the contradiction.
I suppose monogamy is a relatively recent innovation in the context of our evolutionary history, so it is entirely possible that humans are wired to respond in a manner that would be adapted to a world where polygynous relationships were more common.
Some one please tell me how to do the split quotes??? ![]()
Meanwhile I’ll make do with colors.
It seems like the set of potential rationales for men using female products includes effects beyond social validation. For example, some components of the female phero sig seem to increase friendliness and can break down social barriers.
Yes, but I think that would not include the copulins. I think that’s the alpha-nol component of our signature. And don’t we have more immunity to it breaking down to None?
I’d say, if copulins raise men’t testosterone levels, then by wearing a copulin product you might raise another man’s testosterone levels and he might act more aggressively towards you? Just brainstorming here.
The only advantage I see to it would be to raise your own testosterone levels and hence increase your own natural pheromone output???
I think even with respect to social validation, you may be right about the response at a rational level. But many people often say one thing and do another without realizing the contradiction.
I’m laughing here because the very same thought came to me as I was writing my previous reply. But hey, hopefully by being convinced that I am one way, I will also act that way.
I suppose monogamy is a relatively recent innovation in the context of our evolutionary history, so it is entirely possible that humans are wired to respond in a manner that would be adapted to a world where polygynous relationships were more common.
That makes perfect sense to me.
Lust after me
Lust After Me rocks! ![]()
I can’t really go into the details here fellas.
Maybe just… LAM - to boldly go where you haven’t gone before! ![]()
Good to hear it!
You know, the forum has an attachment feature that works great with jpegs. I think you can do audio, too. If you can’t, just let me know and I’ll fix the file extension “thingy”. ![]()
And “fellas”, huh? Don’t think I don’t notice you girls ganging up on us guys with all the hip terms from the 50s! ![]()
I suppose it’s possible, but that wouldn’t be my guess. My experience and that of somebody else (who might be on this board) is that non-synthetic copulins can have that effect (noticeably different to synthetic nol). I think the commercial products available (such as EW and PCC) do not span the range of components of real copulins.
Maybe there are also other important female mones beyond nol and copulins. From Jasmin’s blog, it seems like TAL and TAH might be doing something that can’t be replicated by anything else so far.
I’d say, if copulins raise men’t testosterone levels, then by wearing a copulin product you might raise another man’s testosterone levels and he might act more aggressively towards you? Just brainstorming here.
possible, but not a behaviour I have seen so far. the only slightly disconcerting thing might be excessive friendliness.
my sense also is that in general higher testosterone levels across time in a particular individual are often associated with a greater sense of calm and control rather than with aggression.
The only advantage I see to it would be to raise your own testosterone levels and hence increase your own natural pheromone output???
my sense is this might be a small effect - not entirely sure why. but working out and washing with no soap will bring a much stronger effect.
I’m laughing here because the very same thought came to me as I was writing my previous reply. But hey, hopefully by being convinced that I am one way, I will also act that way.
![]()
Just to add something related here:
Most studies (some using cutting edge EEG technology) show that while men evoke threatened responses other in people (especially other men) by their very prescence, the same is not true of women.
Fear responses in the brain simply don’t light up due to the mere prescence of a woman (and you have to assume that at least some women used in the studies, often college students, have less than optimal hygiene levels - emitting more pheromones and copulins than the average lady)
Much like chihuahuas, it’s all in the behavior.
That is: The creation of anything other than an aura of welcomeness and acceptance by women seems to be almost completely created all by less than friendly behaviors (and social strategies).
I was just suckered into watching the movie “Mean Girls” the other day on cable. I think this movie, although exaggerated, provides clear, accessible examples of how women intimidate other women. It’s not by showing up, or wafting their natural odors.
You know, the forum has an attachment feature that works great with jpegs. I think you can do audio, too. If you can’t, just let me know and I’ll fix the file extension “thingy”.
Nope, tried to attach an audio file tonight (mp3) and it didn’t work.
So could you could fix the file extension thingie to include mp3’s?
Nope, tried to attach an audio file tonight (mp3) and it didn’t work.
So could you could fix the file extension thingie to include mp3’s?
You sure take off the cuff jokes seriously!
Fixed. ![]()
You presume Monsieur, you presume. ![]()
I merely wanted to post some nice melancholic music to the lounge. ![]()
Back on topic, back on topic ![]()
Any thoughts on whether low-dose application of either of these would work for men? Or would they just confuse the hell out of people?
I accidentally left some LAM with my guy friend, and he’s been using 2-3 drops of it (paired with 2-3 drops A314) to great success.
And by “success” I mean girls break up with their bfs to sneak out with him. Gets free dinners (a never). All around good happenings. He’s completely flummoxed by this attention and attributes it all to that “special” mix.
In his presence I sometimes get mini crushes on him but then realize “Oh duh, I just love A314 men who just ‘got lucky’, duhhh.” It’s so SILLY how that works.
I seriously get crushes on ANYONE wearing A314.
Maybe there are also other important female mones beyond nol and copulins. From Jasmin’s blog, it seems like TAL and TAH might be doing something that can’t be replicated by anything else so far.
Yes! Messing around with TAL/H produced results I can’t say happen with A or Bnol. I’m so mighty!
But Methoxyestratetraenone! How has it been working for you?
I accidentally left some LAM with my guy friend, and he’s been using 2-3 drops of it (paired with 2-3 drops A314) to great success.
And by “success” I mean girls break up with their bfs to sneak out with him. Gets free dinners (a never). All around good happenings. He’s completely flummoxed by this attention and attributes it all to that “special” mix.
awesome - will give that a try. does he find significant difference when he adds LAM vs just A314?
Yes! Messing around with TAL/H produced results I can’t say happen with A or Bnol. I’m so *mighty!
how would you characterise the difference?
*
But Methoxyestratetraenone! How has it been working for you?
I’m trying to finish off some papework and after the last experience too scared to try it till I have more time to risk being distracted ![]()
![]()
awesome - will give that a try. does he find significant difference when he adds LAM vs just A314?
Don’t know! I don’t think he’s perceptive enough to notice the difference yet. He just notices a weird spike in how nice people are to him, but doesn’t really know how to grasp the subtleties of pheromones, yet. Haha, we’ve all been there.
And I think he was using them inseparably there for a while… Like he didn’t know any better. I’m trying to get him to join the forum so he can just post all his experiences and they don’t have to be filtered through me!!!
how would you characterise the difference?
Youre talking about between TAH and L, right?
Okay, this is kinda tough. I’ve grasped for ways to explain it to Harris before. I mean, theyre distinctly different, lemme tell you.
TAL is more firm. It’s more fearless. Harder. Kind of A314’y. Respectable and Confident-like. Really makes me feel beautiful and in charge, and like I can do anything.
TAH, well, this is tough, because it too is very confident, and I feel great wearing it. I think it MAY be a little more feminine. Like “pretty skirt” feminine, as opposed to leather pants kick-ass TAL. A little more kittenish. “Cuter”.
Maybe it would be something like this: TAL is Goddesslike, TAH is kittenish. Get it?
Or on a different dimension, it’s like the difference between a hard German chick like Greta Garbo (TAL), and a pretty Frenchy girl, like Audrey Hepburn (TAH).
I know the descriptions might be a stretch, but does it make sense?
Youre talking about between TAH and L, right?
Okay, this is kinda tough. I’ve grasped for ways to explain it to Harris before. I mean, theyre distinctly different, lemme tell you.
TAL is more firm. It’s more fearless. Harder. Kind of A314’y. Respectable and Confident-like. Really makes me feel beautiful and in charge, and like I can do anything.
TAH, well, this is tough, because it too is very confident, and I feel great wearing it. I think it MAY be a little more feminine. Like “pretty skirt” feminine, as opposed to leather pants kick-ass TAL. A little more kittenish. “Cuter”.
Maybe it would be something like this: TAL is Goddesslike, TAH is kittenish. Get it?
Or on a different dimension, it’s like the difference between a hard German chick like Greta Garbo (TAL), and a pretty Frenchy girl, like Audrey Hepburn (TAH).
I know the descriptions might be a stretch, but does it make sense?
Got it, tks. So TAL might just work low-dose on a guy to increase friendliness/respect but TAH probably isn’t the effect most of us are going for ![]()
Youre talking about between TAH and L, right?
Okay, this is kinda tough. I’ve grasped for ways to explain it to Harris before. I mean, theyre distinctly different, lemme tell you.
TAL is more firm. It’s more fearless. Harder. Kind of A314’y. Respectable and Confident-like. Really makes me feel beautiful and in charge, and like I can do anything.
TAH, well, this is tough, because it too is very confident, and I feel great wearing it. I think it MAY be a little more feminine. Like “pretty skirt” feminine, as opposed to leather pants kick-ass TAL. A little more kittenish. “Cuter”.
Maybe it would be something like this: TAL is Goddesslike, TAH is kittenish. Get it?
Or on a different dimension, it’s like the difference between a hard German chick like Greta Garbo (TAL), and a pretty Frenchy girl, like Audrey Hepburn (TAH).
I know the descriptions might be a stretch, but does it make sense?
Got it, tks. So TAL might just work low-dose on a guy to increase friendliness/respect but TAH probably isn’t the effect most of us are going for
UNLESS it makes girls feel more Audrey Hepburn like around one. And without trying, who knows…