Lust After Me vs. Instant Sexiness

I have ISa and love it—getting ready to place another order and was looking at Lust After Me. What is the difference, for those of you who have used it? Is Lust After Me a more sexual vibe while ISa is more flirty? Does one have more cops or something? Hum.

Thanks in advance!

xoxo
jp

I’d say, phone Jasmin, get the lowdown, and report back to us!

April

BTW, I LOVE your current avatar. FAB glasses, coiffure, chemise, and aren’t those gems simply DIVINE!

Tee hee.

April

Ah, Audrey Hepburn. A breath of fresh air. She just makes you happy. I know I always smile when I see your avatar.

All she needs is a cat, and she’s good to go. :wink:

Owen Wilson in You, Me, and Dupree, was SO adorable in his adoration of her.

I get so nerbous about the idea of phoning jasmin—I think, “She has GOT to have a lot more important and interesting things to do than talk to me!!” I think in some regard I think of her as a friend I don’t know and a celebrity I shouldn’t bother. :smiley:

Huh, she’ll probably read this and laugh, but jasmin, I worship your products, so therefore I vicariously worship you!! It’d be like phoning up the phero gods and asking about the weather. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah well.

I love Audrey Hepburn. Some people say my face looks like hers—and then I give them the 5 bucks I promised for saying that in front of a hot guy. :roll_eyes:

xoxo
jp

You crack me up!

An easy way to make 5 bucks, for telling the truth. :wink:

Found the Answer!!;

Haha, thanks sauranne! :smiley:

Hahaha… you’re such a dork, JP. Just call me! If I don’t hear from you, how could we possibly pinpoint the PERFECT jpballerina mix?

Worship! You know just as well as I that it’s the pheromone cloud making people do the worshipping. (I wonder if that made sense?) :smiley::smiley: IE - I’m not the worshipee, you are.

OK - and the differences between LAM and ISexi/A.

LAM: soft, cuddly, glowy, pillow-talky- drive- him- kind-of-insaney because there’s something about you so sexy. And plus, you secretly smell like his favorite thing: Sex!

ISexiA: Badass - dont mess with me - dark sunglasses and full luscious vixen lips, strut with 'tude, get out of my way or get a stilleto in the eye - sexy. Listen to me roar, sexy. Is that a faint whiff of dangerous alpha woman sex - sexy.

I have, and use both products..

IS/A is more for going out and trying to take over the world :smiley:

LAM is for when I’m ready to jump into bed in my thong and heels :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t put on ISexi just before going to bed, you know what I mean?

If there was a leftover effect from earlier in the day, that’s fine..

I’m toying with ordering Lust After Me and would like to know if you think this is a mix that can be worn out of the house to create a saucy/flirty vibe. After reading Ail’s post on EoW, I’ve taken to heart the idea about intent. However, I want a mix that’s going to target in on the following keywords:

fun
flirtatious
exciting
mysterious
sexy
sensual
attractive
magnetic
charismatic

I have IS/A and I love it, but I want something a bit softer/saucier for social occasions. I have TAH and use that sometimes with my IS/A. I want something a bit more primal than the Shine or Sunshine mixes, but less raw than EoW, which now I’ve decided is really only for use with my SO (or if I’m intent on causing trouble…in which case I will use it in minute dosages). Furthermore, IS/A for me is really a great daytime mix, but sometimes I want something a bit more mysterious. IS/A is almost like my “signature” as I feel it really bonds with me on some very natural level. What I’m looking for is a new signature I can slip into like I’d slip into a black Gorgio Armani sheath dress with some rad Christian Louboutins, maybe even in that shocking electric yellow. When I speak I speak in low tones but make everyone either laugh or think. Men go home thinking about me, women go home wanting to be my friend or envying me, and I go home feeling like I’ve had a great evening out. This is what I’m looking for.

Wow, what a description! First of all, I am sure you are all of these things already!

When I go out with friends, I usually try to go for that image as well. I have a lovely recipe that has worked well for me:

IS/B, 3-4 sprays, and more TaH (I wear around 100mu at a time)
(Now, I am sure you can use IS/A to pretty much the same effect (only slightly “more forward”)
LAM, several drops to neck/cleave (I have in reg. strength, but I heard that you can order in up to x20 cops, which is what I will do next time)
Instant Honesty x2, 4 sprays
Spaceland, 3-4 sprays.

I have a slight inkling that this is a megadose, but what this gets me is:

Lots of chatter/talking (I always add communication pheros for parties and going out)
Sexy evening vibe with many compliments on my looks

I can tell that I stand out, and I feel special, too.. Plus, when I first put this on, I get goosebumps from feeling so good!

Now, I have also been experimenting with MX 135 and P74, TaL and TaH.. It is a lovely mix as well, but I think that ISexi is a super product to use as a base for any combo, IMO.

HM