Intro

Hello my name is Josh, I am 28 years. I am married. I enjoy bowling, fishing, golf, watching sports, all the normal guy things. I have never tried any pheromone products, so I have just started looking into this. I would say I am the shy til you get to know me type. I have a lot of friends. Just have a lot of trouble, getting to know new people. I am interested more in using them to maybe open up my social life and you know if they helped at home with my wife, I can’t say I would be dissappointed about that. I don’t really know where to start with these products, so I registered on here to get an oppurtunity to learn a little more, and then give it a shot. Any information or suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Josh

Hi Josh!

Welcome to the forum, nice username btw! Alrighty so let’s get started. The instant line is fantastic for socials. There is instant shine, instant openness, and instant honesty, I think you’ll definately like them!

Instant shine will make you feel more confident, more chirpy, happy and it also makes other people feel like their in a good mood which is always a good thing.

Instant openness is excellent for socializing. I can’t live without this baby,people wont keep their motor mouths closed. They just feel comfortable talking to you, and you’ll feel more chattier than usual also, so it really helps you from blending with the walls :slight_smile:

Instant honesty, is great for breaking the ice :smiley: It’s great for intimate conversations, maybe around your wife :wink: or with your close friends.

Hope it helps and hold on! the guys will drop in soon, until then Good luck!

Hi Josh, welcome here!

Can you tell us what you mean about “helping with your wife?” Do you argue? About what? What is your personality like? What’s hers like? We’ll need this info to advise you properly.

Msselva’s already made some great suggestions, but to cover all of the bases we need that extra info, please.

Thank you!

hi josh.

welcome to the forum.

social pheromones are what you need.
shine is good to counter shyness. it boost confidence and lighten your mood and the people around you.

io is ice breake . it makes people want to talk to you. good for social

good luck

Hello Josh and welcome to the forum.

I will not add a whole lot to the suggestions here as they have been pretty good.

What I will add is that I have been married for 20+ years and use the products much as you want to: enhance marriage, general social and work. Try reading the thread in my signature block about married guys if you want some idea about the marriage part.

Good luck and hope to hear more from you.

Well I really appreciate the quick responses and thanks for the advise. My personality, I am the quiet type, I don’t really talk a lot unless I think I subject is worth talking about, not much of a bullshitter. All my friends tell me that I don’t talk a lot, but when I do everyone listens. My wife and I don’t argue very much, if anything I would say there is more left unsaid than there probably should be. I tend to avoid an argument. So I can be somewhat of a pushover. My wife is a little uptight and always worried about what everyone thinks about her. She is a rather selfish person when it comes to her wants and needs. Which we have discussed very openly and she does not deny. She had back surgery a few months ago, ever since she had back surgery, our sex life has suffered, I have been very patient. I guess patience could be a personality trait of mine, I have a lot of it. When we do argue I would say we mostly argue about how we should raise our son, most of our disagreements are about him. We have different view points, maybe the difference in how we were raised.

At work I don’t really have any problems, I have never had a job that I wasn’t somebodies boss within 3 months, I have a very strong work ethic. I set my mind to it and I usually get what I want. I think it is a confidence I gained in my first job that I never lost. Socially a work I am fine. But as I said before I am the quiet til I get to know you type, which has worked out really good at work. Because the first couple months I am there I don’t really talk to a whole lot of people, unless I am in a meeting, then you have to. But my work is usually 5 steps ahead of everyone else, and nobody knows me well enough to take credit for my work. So I think I am good at work.

Now socially outside of the house and outside of work is probably my biggest problem. I get in a social situation, and I more or less feel invisible. I am not good at approaching people in social situations. I mean I have been bowling at the bowling alley that I bowl at for 3 years, and I know about 10 people. 7 of those I bowl with on a team. The other 3 I have just gotten to know. Partly because I beat everyone, so there might be an intimidation factor with a lot of the people. But it really bothers me that I can go somewhere 3 nights a week and not really know anyone. If I go out drinking with friends I am usually the one in the group who is just sitting at the table, not really talking, if I am talking its usually to me wife. My wife is a social butterfly she can talk to anyone. I guess I tend to feel out of place.

So I hope that is enough to maybe make a more detailed suggestion. I am very open minded and willing to try things, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Josh

Josh, thanks for the extra info. I feel Instant Shine and Instant Honesty would be great for you. They will help open you up and add to your confidence, but they won’t convert you into a bullshit machine. They will enhance your natural personality.

For your relationship with your wife, I think Instant Female Magic and perhaps Ammo would serve you well. IFM will relax your wife and Ammo has the same amount of -none as TUTH, but Ammo also has social pheromones, which buffers the -none. That way, you won’t appear to be a horndog looking for sex.

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Well you found a great place to work on increasing your socialization. We can help.

Ishine IO IH and CTTM are all great for increasing socialization as well as attraction.

I suggest you start with IH for a close connected feeling and deeper communication.

I would also suggest Ishine for a youthful charismatic warm uplifting vibe.

Now both of those will work well socially and around your wife but to effect her most I would suggest IFM defiantly, because you mention she is uptight and this will fix that right up. She will feel more at ease calm comfortable and affectionate. Its great stuff the women buy it here to combat feelings of PMS

Lastly to spice things up I would go slow and start with AMMO. Its mildly arousing and that layered with the IFM should do the trick. You can also wear it socially without a problem.

They have to-go size bottles so you can check a few out at a low cost and see what you like best.

Be sure to read …

Lots of great tips in there, I think I may need to write a similar one for the ladies. I will give BH kudos though cause its a excellent post.

Your GC is on its way :smiley:

Tisha