Is it easier to play hard to get with women wearing mones after ejaculation?

Note: The following post is graphic and may not be suitable for all readers. :slight_smile:

I found something interesting.. When I don’t have sex (in any way including masturbation) for a while I’m more outgoing talkative etc.. but if I masturabate the same or next day I get introverted and tired and a little “can’t be bothered” with chasing skirt.

What I tried is to masturabate then 6 hrs later go out to a restaurant weaing IS AMMO p75 IO.

What I found is I was to myself and could play the “hard to get role better and my body wasn’t so inclined for sex right away”. I found an older 30 something woman was serving my friend and I , and I talked just ENOUGH not showing interest.. Towards the end of the meal I asked her a few personal questions about where shes from etc and her jobs and I also told her I recognized her and shes served me once before. She replied the exact date and table she served me at.. It hit me then that this taken woman showed all kinds of IOIS and interest because I was able to CONTROL my urges to talk to her and make her WANT to talk to me by playing hard to get. Now it seems like although I am interested she is CHASING.

It dawned on me I had put on the mone combo 6 hrs earlier and it must of not faded off completely.

So I tell you guys wearing mones on days you masturbate or have sex does have a purpose if you have a chance to play hard to get and get women to chase. If you’re goal is to date her there and then you may not succeed as you will not have the energy , drive, personality to create good feelings or have sex. But if you’re just trying to get her to chase you its a fantastic way of doing it..

Summer ammo p75 is also a way but I find it too friendly and works for pulling very young woman.

This woman was a 30 something beautifully built croation woman and she responded well to the combo I was wearing.

There’s something almost “forbidden” about taken women than excites me and excites them. Its like engaging in the forbidden which adds to sexual excitement and the buildup.

I don’t know if i will take it anywhere but I do notice the suspense of playing hard to get makes sex all the more exciting when you do it and masturbation or sex prior to going out and wearing a strong combo like this in the right context can really get the hottest woman after you and leave you tired just enough so you say ALL THE RIGHT THINGS without babbling.

Any comments?

Interesting… though I would like to think that I have enough self control to lay back, play hard to get, and make them chase me without having to masturbate or have sex before :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m naturally too talkative when I go without sex for too long.. I guess I have all this energy and vitality that makes me want to socialize.. Problem is I may say all the right things to get friends and all the wrong things to get sex.

To compound this problem some mones like p75 make me even more aggressive to take the lead.

When I masturbate/have sex I am way more laid back and I can wear mones like p75 etc without coming across as TOO talkative. the sex appeal, intrigue etc is there but the excess talking isn’t. UNTIL I make it happen after making a woman chase me.. then BANG she is spilling all the beans like she’s never seen me in months.

It comes down to playing hard to get. When your sarging for different women for ONS or phone numbers in bars etc you have to be more aggressive because time is a factor.. However when your dealing with women in restaurants like the places I pick up you have to give them a chance to come on to you and feel like your a prize. A bond is built the more times you frequent the restaurant.

I find with young women they are just not into me.. i’ve getting phone number closes etc from 21-23 year old girls and all they want to do is play games.. they are turned on to me and show all kinds of IOIS but when I go for the date or number close they change on me.

Older women like 26-35 seems to make me feel more special.. They take an interest in doing their part and not expecting the man to do all the chasing.. They make you feel special.. They also are hornier and your more likely to score with them.

i feel the best age for a partner for me is 28-34. I am just over 40. With the hottest women in this age bracket playing hard to get comes naturally and they show interest too so you don’t have to do all the work.

What does this have to do with masturbation?.. Well bottom line is for some of us, we say too much which gets us disqualified. Women like men who listen as much as they talk. When I go without sex/masturbation for 1 week or more AND wear products like p75 or evolve etc I am a gabber, a social butterfly. I tend to intiate too much instead of letting women chase.

I was thinking maybe me testosterone is too high but its not. Perhaps just the way I look (aggressive, masculine, on the prowl) scares women away unless I give them a chance to come on.

The master in any sport is the one who baits his opponent.. he knows how to throw out advances at the right time to lure his opponent into his game. the more aggressive an opponent (eg older women 30+) the more relaxed and calm and laid back he has to be. These women have higher testosterone levels too , more confidence, and are less likely to respond to an aggressive man.. Aggression can’t meet aggression and expect to be overcome without a fight.. And getting laid shouldn’t be a fight.

Dude its the age difference. 20 something women like the attention because it makes them feel good about themselves so they will flirt and play along but they have no intention of getting with a guy in his 40’s.

I am not trying to be harsh but men tend to have a harder time coming to term with aging and attraction then women do. They waste a lot of formable years chasing girls half their ages and making very little headway if any when if they would look in the range…say 5 to 8 years younger then them they would actually get laid.

No the master is the one who knows his opponent and knows themselves. Ever see a player who stays in a sport to long ? People are nice to them out of respect but they spend a lot of time sitting on the bench. Its hard to let go of the glory days but there comes a time for both males and females. If you cant let go of the past you cant enjoy the present.

Just keep that in mind.

Tisha

I kinda agree and also disagree with you.

#1 Its true I have an easier time scoring with a woman closer to my age.. I’m 43 and have a 34 y.o. cougar very interested in me. She doesn’t care that I’m 9 years older. As long as I show interest then back off she chases, and she’s hotter than many 20 somethings I’ve seen so she’s a catch.

I don’t think age is the only variable is all i’m saying. A 21-24 year old woman is usually in college or university. She is surrounded by 1000 single men her age.. Why would she pick a 40+ year old with so much CHOICE available? If she’s beautiful she’s probably chased all the time.. The chance of laying her is close to 0 if your older because of the choices available to her.

Target a beautiful horny woman with limited choices, and the chances of getting laid go up drastically. It may sound like an oxymoron but there are situations like this – I’m in one now. A woman 10 years younger than me whose very beautiful seems to be mesmorized and chasing me.. I don’t talk about myself UNLESS she asks – I lead with questions that are personal in nature when its time.. I am basically playing a waiting game with her but trying to entice at the right times to bait her in. I make her want to talk to me by ignoring her then when i’m about to leave I lead with conversation and she becomes alive. She serves hundreds of people but she remembers the exact day and table I sit at when she served me last and even I don’t. She is in a relationship with a man not making much money and consequently has to work harder at jobs in the afternoon and night.. She tells me all this because she’s dying to talk to me because I ignore her just enough and/or because she’s not getting enough attention. She is working in a restaurant where 99% of the customers are average looking.. I go in there with my best look and clothes, and overall demeanor so I stand out. 90% of staff is female. Now tell me if her mate neglects her sexually and a man whose playing hard to get and turning her on visits regularly, and her choices of finding a partner are limited how long until she needs it? She may not be able to go to bars etc because her lifestyle and mate. Consequently it may be easier to do her because of these factors and not just age difference.

Put the same women in a job where more good looking men are around, with more free time on her hands, and I bet she will not tolerate a 10 year difference. So age is not really the only factor.’

Now back to the topic of masturbation.. i find mones which make me too aggressive lower my chances of succeeding if I haven’t had sex in a while.. I’m more likely to slip and say something that will negate a woman’s choice.

Women say they want a man who listens as much as he talks. You can’t do that if your impatient for sex. Unless your in a ONS environment.

I didn’t say they shouldn’t play at all, they just need to play in their own league.

Yes age is a huge factor in ONS. Physical Attraction is the only factor in ONS and age is a big factor in PA. Very few 60 year old men look 40. They may think they do but girls know.

That’s not what I said. 40 year old men can get laid all they want if they look in there range. But if the odds are 5:1… 20 something women to 40 something men those odds dwindle. Most women do not have sex just to have sex especially in the age range we are talking about. Sure there may be a handful out there but the odds are not good.

Edit to add

First …Women think about and approach sex differently then men. We are far more choosy even in a situation of limited choices. Arousal is more of an emotional thing with us, a connection thing and few young women connect with men more then 10 years older then them. They are just in different places in there lives and development. (We evolve and develop from birth to death)

Secondly .and men say this all the time, Its easier for a women to pick up men for a one night stand then it is for men even in a limited choices situation. Women can afford to be more choosy and they are.

Tisha

Yes Tisha I’ve altered my post since you last responded to show how age is not the only factor although playing in ones league still is. But still other variables come into play and we must not just concentrate on the age gap.

I know you altered it. I am trying to keep up LOL

I never said it was the only factor. Its a huge factor though. Yes there are other variables that come into play in attraction but believe me being a women and having lots of nieces and friends of all ages, age is a major factor.

We talk about this in our women’s group often. I also work with a few men who physically are in great shape and are attractive for there age range and I have seen the younger girls from our group flirt with them. However if you suggest those same men as a possible partner even for a one nighter to them they look at you like your crazy. They would rather be with someone in there range even if less attractive.

Keep I mind I am talking more then a 10 year difference range.

Its just the nature of the beast. This is not to say its impossible. As you mentioned men can lie about certain aspects …age wealth etc. etc. but I don’t condone lying just to get laid nor do I condone women choosing guys just because they appear to have money… Bad karma

Tisha

Edit

Jesus I keep forgetting to make my point.

Here go’s… If your an older gentlemen using mones to attract a girl way out of your range and its not working its not the mones that are failing. Its those other factors that are not lining up. Don’t judge a mix or putative as being right or wrong for you this way. If pheromones were the only variable in attraction I could give you a mix that would have every 20 something beating down your door but attraction is more complex then that. I wish it were that easy I would be stinking rich. LOL

HI guys, I’m 47, I don’t have a problem with picking women up around my age or older, normally they are in their late 30’s. Younger ones are rare, But at the moment thanks to the mones i’m seeing a 23year old (9).

As for not being interested after ejaculation ,we are hard wired to do this its in our nature . Stemming back to cave men, Its so we do not have an emotional connection with the person u just slept with,(and generally sleep after) so that we can mate and spread our seed around to have as many offspring to ensure the survival of our species.
Cheers

Tisha

Care to explain why he is successful at 47 seeing a 23 year old?

hypo not to take any credit away from you, I’m just trying to access Tisha’s reasoning which basically states anything more than a 10 year difference is like winning a lottery.

hypno
Care to elaborate on how you met her, and tell us a little about yourself? What attributes you think attracted her…

dsouza

He stated he “is seeing” Your talking about ONS. You have stated before your not looking for a relationship because your in one already.

Think of it this way. If you were looking for a ONS and there are two willing girls standing there and you had to choose one or the other. One your age and one 15 years younger then you. Both attractive looking. Which one you gonna pick ?

We both know the younger one. Women are going to pick the one closer to their own age or younger as well for a ONS. They look 5 to 8 years older then them for serious relationships.

It is like winning the lottery. Someone has got to win but the odds are not good. I will also point out he said “it is rare” which is exactly what I am saying.

Tisha

Any older guy can pull a younger chick, but its not that common. To say a young beautiful women has limited options is laughable. Let’s not forget your hot 21 gf may be room temp to everyone else. I don’t pay much attention to chicks 10+ yrs younger than me. I’ve seen older guys game a young chick all night, kino, dancing etc only to watch her leave with a guy closer to her age. From experience I’ve seen all the attraction go right out the window when age comes up. Very few older guys pull young 25 and under on a regular basis. Those that do see usually rich and/or famous.

Hi Douza,
I do have the gift of the gab, I’m nothing special to look at but ok. The night she fell for me was in a club when her boyfriend was being an arsehole, I had the right mix of mones on and obviously said the right things .I wrote a thread on it. Ill find the thread in a in min and put the link on.
I think a lot of confidence in your self and obviously them liking the older guy. Older guys don’t have anything to prove, we have the experience ,knowledge and know what we want, also security. This for some girls is attractive.
This is why the mones give the edge, that little bit of sexiness .It is harder for us when there is so many hunky younger blokes around . This is why we have to do other things to attract.
If there was a magic wand I could wave to bed the younger ones ,I think we would all would want it, problem is you have to put up with their mentality too, No thanks. So its nice as a bonus when you get one but don’t forget all the crap that comes with it.(Im not saying they all are like it)some are mature.
Hope this helps .
Cheers

Hi Dsouza,
Forgive me for being computer illiterate I don’t know how to copy a link on here.
Its on mens journals , OMG RESULT..

Cheers

I read your post.. what surprises me is the a314 did it for a 23 year old.. Most young’ns hate that signature.

I’m looking for more long term fucking with many women (i.e. dating to ltr) not ONS.

My odds are higher with 30+ so I think i’ll stick there. Why play a game when the odds are against you.. It all makes sense now. Trouble is finding them since I work from home and don’t go out to bars.

I find the pheromone SteveO is producing now called Evolve is great for getting women to come on to you.. it worked for me at the mall .. I only wore it once. The one time I did a 30 something came up to me out of the blue asking for help to stores . I didn’t even make eye contact first.

If I was better prepared (i.e. knew the stores inside out ) I could of walked her to the store got her # and followed up or had a coffee with her in the mall.

I have never had that happen to me (older women opening me who didn’t work in stores ) at this mall before. Since there’s literally 200-300 new faces there a day its a perfect testing ground for pickup. :open_mouth:

Hi, Dsouza,

How old are you?. Its a game of odds really, also right time right place etc, the more women you interact with the your percentage of hits go up, Then acting on them.
If a younger one comes along that’s a bonus. Not every woman is attracted to the same signature, so get out there and play the game.
Playing hard to get is a challenge for them which excites, also women have a built in program to try and fix you ,where as we have the protection program.
If you are perfect then there’s nothing for them to change about you, and once you’ve been moulded by them they will get bored and move to next challenge.

When your in a relationship, and sex is always on the plate, you loose interest, but when you have to fight for it ,its exciting.
Women are always being chatted up ,with the same lines all the time, the lack of interest from you gives you a higher status and they feel they have to prove them selves to you. Get them to chase you. They have plenty of blokes hitting on them all the time.
I don’t get many ONS because I play the long game, keeping them interested and having fun with them, keep them dangling on a string. I have several women on the go at one time, all at different parts of the country, keep them well apart from each other unless u want your balls cut off.
Also start going to places where the type of women you want to meet, I very rarely go to a club. waste of time, I go to pubs with the right age group and music.

Play the numbers game, if you get one hit in a pub act on it. Be exciting ,funny, interesting and seem to be genuine, they can smell fear and bullshit. Once you create the persona they will want to be near you.
Don’t try and chat them up just have an interesting conversation. I think of it this way, if I was out with my mates we would be having a laugh, so think of a woman as a bloke with tits. Your not trying to chat your mates up ,just having a laugh. Then the woman can be comfortable with you, she knows your not hitting on her, this will give you interest .

Cheers

Very good advice hypno.. I especially like the part I’ve bolded above!