is it IOI? problems with body language

well, sometimes when im walkin around college and i walk near a girl, some of them play with their hair.
alot of girls play with their hair so i dunno if theyre playin their hair cuz theyre interested or if theyre playin their hair cuz they always do it…

today on train, i was near this girl… i was wearing 1 spray IG on neck, 2 sprays cttm2 on my hair, and like, she was lookin at me all the time, and she played with her hair, but i wasnt lookin at her… "i saw it because of reflex on window, and like… another girl got on train, and she looked really into my eyes LOL.

in my college, alot of girls play with their hair so i dunno if theyre playin their hair cuz theyre interested or if theyre playin their hair cuz they always do it…

well, on monday, i was near a girl on train that was really full of people.. she was sit and i was wearing pheros. 1 min later, i looked really careful and i saw that she had crossed her legs and she was lookin at me sometimes.. well, i dunno if its a IOI or not…

honestly… i have some problems with body language… i read the post talkin about it.. but its hard to know if shes interested or if she only did that cuz she always do or whatever!

hope someone expert about body language explain me a lil bit more about it… if you can.

THanks!

LB, I’ve spotted in difference places, that you should NEVER count ONE movement as IOI, but a cluster of them … three, to be safe. Like, pulling of the hair, legs crossed and pointing at you, and she’s looking at you and suddenly looking down, for example.

It’s hardball, and everybody can’t play. :wink:

Now, yesterday morning I applied three sprays of TUTH, accompanied by three sprays of IG. Cool! Went and workout, came home, didn’t shower, but washed my face and neck, 'cause I had to get my mom to a doctor’s appointment. I dropped here off, and had to go handle some business.

The place that I went to, I’ve already been, and they know me by name. Four females, say … 45, 30, 30 and about 27. Before entering the building, I shot myself with 3 sprays of IG ONLY … all to the neck.

I walk in and immediately start talking trash … joking. Within a minute, the two 30-year-olds were pulling at their hair. It was as though they were saying, “Ready, set, pull!” because they pulled just seconds, if not almost at the same time, of each other. In the 5-10 minutes I was there … they pulled at least 4 times a piece … almost at the exact same time. WITHOUT A DOUBT! I KNOW it was the mones! :wink: But it was ONLY one MOVEMENT, so …

Yeah, that is the one IOI that I just can’t figure out. I just ignore any potential IOI that involves the hair because it’s so hard to tell if it’s an IOI or not. On the train I’ll sit next to a girl and she will play with her hair. But I will look around notice that other women are playing with their hair hair too. I just realized that many women are constantly playing with their hair all the time for no particular reason.

I think the only time this IOI is useful is if the girl stares at you and then plays with her hair.

[quote=“Lacosteboy”]

well, sometimes when im walkin around college and i walk near a girl, some of them play with their hair.
alot of girls play with their hair so i dunno if theyre playin their hair cuz theyre interested or if theyre playin their hair cuz they always do it…

The average female will send out five times more sexual signals than the average man. I believe what’s more important for having to ability to see not only the oblivious ones, but as many IOIs during the moment we have encounter a lady.

We know that hand signals can be IOI, because hand signal are one of the most expressive parts of our bodies. What are they doing with the hands at the moment? Another IOI are smiles, because there are different types of smiles: the polite smile, the genuine smile and self satisfied smile. Knowing the difference between them. And there’s the very noticeable one you mentioned the common play of hair, which is a preening gestures. For example Peyton Manning is known to be a great at reading defenses: for me, Im looking for more than one clue/signal to get a better reading.

If a lady is looking at my mouth a lot, and messing with her hair. I got it!!! For me those are the type of signals/clues, if she is giving those two together, I’m going to do know the deal, and will respond accordingly.

Also, I’ve read in several books that when a woman fix their clothes in the back…that, that’s a signal. I’m immune personally to that, I notice it but it doesn’t register with me. It as though they may do it and ladies continue doing whatever they’re doing or aheading in the direction they’re going. Now it they were to do that and look back at me, now that’s something different.

If any women are reading this, please feel free to help me out of the part about fixing your clothes, to make sure your body/clothes look presentable from behind. It just doesn’t seem to be a IOI to me.

That actually brings up a question I was having about IOI’s a friend of mine who is someone who I find VERY attractive the other day kept fixing her hair (she is a stylist and also works at a tanning salon I was at the tanning place talking to her when this happened) and messing with her clothes she had a tank top on that she kept adjusting at her chest… and she had a light button up that she would keep closing in around her… I just started to notice clothing adjustments as IOI’s so I am wondering if this was a possible IOI or the opposite (in regards to the covering up) or if she was just being fidgety and cold haha

i think its a good post xD…

I agree completely. It’s too hard to say from only one action whether or not it can be contributed to pheromones. I too look for combinations of things. Unless shes licking her lips while playing with her hair, she might just be playing with her hair :stuck_out_tongue:.

I like to think of it this way as well. Girls play with their hair all the time. It’s like guys adjusting their junk, it’s just something you do without even realizing sometimes that you’re doing it. I feel that timing plays a big part of it, like you said metal. If she looks at you then starts going at it, then it’s more likely to be because of you. But if she’s been pulling her hair for a half hour and happens to glance at you, probably not. Context is everything.

I think adjusting clothes is an IOI when it happens multiple times in a short period of time. I had this girl in a weekly meeting of mine last semester whose usual response to pheros was adjusting her clothes. She would uncover a shoulder and turn towards me, or move her hair and uncover the side of her face that was towards me. I also noticed from a different girl in another group meeting that she would shift articles of clothing. She would cover one part of her body, while uncovering another part. The reason I took these as IOIs is because they would do it multiple times in a short period of time, and it wasn’t done when I wasn’t wearing mones around them.