Can anyone tell me if that product is still available. I can’t seem to find it in the store. Will that work with IS/a or b.
No LAM is no longer sold here. They stopped using copulins in all there products and LAM was based on copulins.
Tisha
Aww…no more cops? For what reason though? (Haven’t been on for a while so maybe an update for me?)
You’ll have to ask them that one yourself. I have been down that road one to many times. I just get my copulins products elsewhere now.
Tisha
You can do a search to see the many discussions on it and make a conclusion for yourself. I mean we can tell you x,y,z but we are not robots we have a mind of our own.
Well, some of us. ![]()
Here is a thread that you might want to take a look at and it’s include’s Jassy’s answer as to why we no longer use cops :
Most of the ladies here find their source of cops at another store called lovescent . I won’t be able to give you more advice on that since I have never used that products sold at lovescent.
Not that they aren’t good mind you. ![]()
go go, get some for sure & enjoy. i am sure you will enjoy, the moment u open the bottle.
i did.
we are here to help you.![]()
no worries.
I have LAM that I got when I first got here and it’s a very good batch so I don’t have to.
Thanks for the offer though.
It would be nice for Androtics to produce a mix base to which one could just add copulins from other vendors.
Or perhaps you could recommend an existing Androtics product that would benefit from adding a drop or three of concentrated EoW?
Well for the females all of the mixes here benefit from adding a little copulins if your going for a attractive sexy vibe and looking to interest men.
I dont add it to all my AD mixes because I like mones for other reasons as well as driving my husband bonkers LOL Like most people I started out with mones to spice up my sex life but I found so many other uses for them. So while I love copulins I dont need them to enjoy the mixes here.
IMO IS/A and B are attractive but without the cops they are far less sexy then they used to be. The name doesnt even fit anymore. Maybe Instant Attention… (dont get me wrong I still love them) I add just one dropper full of EOW to it (30 ml) just to give it a little added kick and its back to Instant Sexiness. When I want a more intense sexual reaction I wear copulins straight to the skin and cover with a mix.
MX300 ( the new MX134) is fine without it. MX134 had trace amount of copulins in it but for its purpose it works just as well without it.
It really depends on what your intention is for your mixes.
For the females you can add copulins to just about any mix. If you do though that makes it hard for AD to use your reports to further understand there test products. So I dont add it to the advanced stuff at all. I may layer my advanced on top of the cops but not while testing.
I do add it to the consumer mixes. In fact when AD had copulins available I ordered all my stuff with 5X the cops added already so a lot of my bottles of IO IH and Ishine all have copulins. Those mixes are fantastic without copulins but the cops really push it more towards sexual attraction. Copulins also signal youthfulness in a way which I like.
Tisha
Tisha,
Can you recommend a formula? Let’s say I picked up a 30 ml bottle of IS/B at nominal concentration. How much EoW (either the dilute stuff or the original concentrate which is probably over-aged by now) does one add?
This is for a current girlfriend to wear when I come midnight rambling (aka a dinner date at her home, just she and I).
Well if you got a 30 ml bottle 1 to 2 dropper’s full is about what I use to give it a sexy kick. ( I believe the original AD formula probably had less then that) This is the small EOW dropper I am talking about not the standard one you buy in the store. Then I adjust it by adding more straight to skin depending on the effect I am looking for. If she is unaware of the mones then go with the 1 dropper full especially if you have one of the older EOW formulas that was really stinky. The new one is not as harsh. I know ladies who used to pour the whole bottle of EOW into the Instant sexiness. That’s over kill in my opinion and takes away from the versatility of the mix.
But… There is no wrong way do use it, it depends on what works best for the individual. Its important to start low and work up when adding anything to a already established mix.
Tisha