Hello everyone
When I read the posts, threads, some of you are reporting using some products that i can’t find in the store, like Lust after me, EOW, dirt, TAH.
Are they comming back?
where can i find them?
Please let me know.:o
Thank you.
EOW was never available for sale here, it’s over at Love-Scent.
Dirty is on extended hiatus and we may nerver see it again unless we strap Jasmine to a tree and subject her to an industrial feather.
And you don’t even wanna know what needs to be done before they can reissue Lust After Me. ![]()
As Rob pointed out,
EOW is a pure copulin formula the ladies use that is not available here but at Love scent.
Dirty was a test product that didnt get much feedback and they discontinued it.
LAM is the copulin mix here at androtics and its out of stock. It can be seen in the advanced section. Yes it will be back, If not we will tie Jasmin to a tree and torture her with feathers until she relents LOL j/k They are currently perfecting the copulin formula
TAH is in the experimone section, Its out of stock today but I will check with steve on this one. It just may be they ran out in the store but not the lab.
Tisha
thank you!! I will help you with jazmin i will bring the rope or feathers!!!, let me know ok?. lol.
I hope we can get the products soon, i will check constantly.
once again, thank you for always answer fast and for you help.
Ps Robbie, I like your avatar very much.
I just loved getting down and dirty with the Pre-Release Dirty. I still do. A little of it goes a long way. I bought mine in 07 I do believe and it’s still more than half full. Believe me as a woman wearing Dirty I had to make sure my hubby didnt have a weak heart. It rocked his world and still does. Perhaps I’ll ring in the New Year Dirty style for old times sack.
wow, countesszero, just curious you’ve kept dirty (which is an oil based formula) for 2 years did it break down? do you have to shake it to mix it well?
I have had mine for about 1 year now and its 3/4 full. It does go a long way and keep in mind being oil it diffuses slower so women can get away with wearing it better then TUTH. I dont see any breakdown yet but I do shake my bottles of oils occasionally
Tisha
They must be so picky! lol, I guess it’s a good thing cause I wouldn’t want anything like the new eow…but omg, the wait is slowly killing me lol! I hope it’ll be all good before valentines day!
I think it will but I cant say for sure. Last time I asked them they said “Almost were getting there” and they used to say “no not yet” so I consider that progress LOL
Tisha
They are probably trying to get a less stinky version than EOW. There are a couple of those long chain fatty acids in cops that really smell bad… the butyric ones, I think.
I hope it isn’t much longer. I just used up the last of my EOW… and I don’t want to order the new suspect version from LS.
Diane
Very wise. We’re just going for more reality. If you have specific chemical recommendations, send a PM over to the user “Michael Storer”.
Okay, Jasmin. I PM’d Michael Storer. I didn’t offer a specific chemical formulation, but did give some feedback about options I’d like to see. I hope it was helpful.
Diane
Its an addicting smell to me the copulins
Steve you poor thing, I’ll have to call you often and bug you like crazy about lam lol! Cause selva is starting to go crazy slowly!
Well, me being me, I know exactly the cure for you ![]()
I just realized, what I said could be interpreted at a innuendo… wow, I’m so slow, it’s tragic lol As for the cure, please do it fast, my eyes are starting to get dry from staring at the screen so long!
LOL. As if that line was any better … lol. ![]()
LOL I have corrupted you ![]()
You know he is not gonna cure you fast its not his style, He will make it long and slow ![]()
Tisha
I wasn’t going to say anything but…
LOL, I do have a way I like to go about things. ![]()
![]()
I just looked at it again after you replied. And it does sound wrong! :o waaah!!! omg, what is happening to me!!! oh my goodness lol I must be high on sugar or on some sort of dope I’m unaware of!
I know tisha, you’ve taken my innocence away! lol! I don’t know how you do it though! :o But now the guys are teasing me and you too, I thought you were there for me sniff sniff lol!
Steve, sniff…sniff…say yes to lust after me, atleast before valentines day cause it would make things better! sigh I’ve been waiting for monthes!