where are these products?? are they coming back??

Its what I do best. But dont worry we will replace it with a sexy women who knows how to get anything she wants. :wink:

I am here for you. :smiley: Innuendos are good for the soul and other parts of the body LOL We wouldnt tease you if we didnt love you.

Tisha

lol! aww, I’m so touched! :slight_smile::smiley:

lol, glad you’re there! It makes me feel special! lol! :cool::smiley:

I too am dying for the new Cops mix…I’ve been stuck with the latest batch of EOW from LS and I dont think its doing its thing?! Not unless I put like 18 drops on…gross, I know!

oh man, I feel you. I hate applying that much too, it feels weird!

Lust after me and some P83 questions!

Here’s a question Im sure you guys can answer - I sent an email in to Steve but of course I need everything NOW :slight_smile:

In the store, it looks like you can customize with Lust After Me - its in the dropdown as an option , can we do this, or should it be marked as out of stock / unavailable?

ALSO…I have a p83 question but should start a new thread so more can see it…I know youre SUPER experienced, Tisha and MSSELVA so any feedback I would LOVE!!

Hope you guys are having a good day - we’re stuck in the snow and ice here in the Northeast (again!)

Lust After Me is out of stock. The scent customization is there because it cannot be ordered without the actual product being ordered.

I did reply back to your email, maybe it got SPAMed:O

Any timeline yet for Androtic’s Cops formula???

Diane

Oh Steve, Ill take spam from you anyday! Sorry! Ill check my box. Darn, so we cant even customize!!! Whats a desperate girl to do??

I am a desperate girl too, waiting for cops!! please HELP US!!