a lot of people think i’m gay when we first meet, and it has become quite annoying. are there any pheros that would either tone that impression down or that would make me come across as more straight?
hmm…maybe you need a little more -Androsterone. besides using the products here you have to act like one too, i.e. being congruent, that way it will be more effective ![]()
maybe give some of the serious products here a try, A314, Instant Gentlement, ammo. i recommand you try ammo or instant Gentlement first as a beginner, don’t buffer it with anything else. test them one at a time
Yeah some androsterone can help, A314, Instant Gentleman. Also some androstenone too: turn up the heat as small quantity ![]()
Oh and dont wear too much androstenol, it can be feminine a little too much!
How old are you? When I was in college I had the same problem. I was slender, well dressed and a music major, so people wondered or assumed. I constantly got hit on by faghags and gays and was tired of it, not the faghags, but the gays. In some ways it proved to be an advantage as women were extremely curious and the mystery of my sexual orientation was like moth to flame. Of course women found out quickly I was the biggest horny-toad on the face of the earth. Oddly, as I aged and became successful professionally, my sexual orientation was rarely questioned. Maybe it’s the way I look in their eyes, but women always assume I want to get in their pants. When I was younger and shyer, she often wondered or thought I wanted her boyfriend or brother!
Personally I think androsterone is the most masculine of the pheromones–a peaceful refined authoritative fatherly alpha vibe–and might be the ticket for you. Be careful with its evil brother, androstenone. Many gay men I know are heavy into lifting, martial arts and fitness, so a heavy natural androstenone signature is sorta a trade mark of gay men. Basically they’re overcompensating to appear ultra macho. You don’t want to appear like you’re trying to be butch if you’re already often mistaken for gay…
Try A314 for starters.
I must say I wear huge amounts of androstenol and am never mistaken for being feminine. Might get my ear talked off. However I always balance androstenol with androstenone and/or androsterone.
I think the basic problem is many mones are common to both male and females, e.g., androstenol & androstenone. The difference is the amount, context and vessel. So your dress, facial expressions, vocalization, body language, etc., are the most important factors in creating a male persona. The actual mones are secondary.
G, i didn’t know that androstenone can be assiociated with gayness, but thx a lot for that information and pieces of advice!
But i still believe that nol can be pretty feminine too, so i never wear it without anything stronger ![]()