yummmy androsteRONE subway trip

It’s raining today in NYC and the subways are packed. I mean shoulder-to-shoulder, there’s-no-way-you’re-not-touching-somebody packed. Today I wore a gel pack of Alter Ego (androsterone and alphanol) with a little TAH and I had the nicest, dreamiest subway ride despite conditions that would normally turn my mood sour. I was literally smushed between two rather large gentlemen (tall & broad, not fat). They had their backs to each other, and I was literally sandwiched between them. As the train lurched and moved about, like a cat-tail in a marsh, I swayed between the two of them, bumping off one big burly back and strong shoulders into the next. Neither one of them seemed to mind AT ALL and once I realized my entry into their personal space was being gallantly tolerated, I just melted into it as long as it lasted. (eventually our configuration changed as people got on/off the subway).

I looked up androsteRONE and found that it’s found to cause mood elevation in females and gives of the authority of -NONE without the aggressive subtext, and is the vibe of a peaceful alpha male. I think these two alpha males (they must’ve been as they were large, physically present, and with their backs to each other, they seemed to be honoring each other’s territory and peacefully co-existing, as opposed to facing each other and being more dominant the way the situation could have gone) must’ve been inhaling my -RONE and TAH and getting all peace’d out, just like I was. I just let myself fully enjoy the feeling of being protected/buffered by two big masculine torsos on a crowded subway :smiley:

Interesting and squares with my impressions of IG, which I believe is rone heavy. Concerns with personal space seem to melt away.

Interesting. I still have lots of Alter Ego gel packs as well as a bottle of Androsterone just gathering dust. I’ll have to try it out again. I do like Alter Ego.If Androsterone gives the control effect of androstenone without the aggressiveness I’ll be very excited to see the what happens when I add it to my mix.

Great post Chirimoya

'rone is my all-time favorite.

i used to wear SoE for men for that reason, its so dreamy.

i sense it in Ammo, A314, and i have it on order in instant gentleman on my wishlist.

it always lifts my mood, id take it over food.
:slight_smile:

Not to jack your thread, chiri, but this new sig by Lor is just brilliant:

The emotion you feel is always about the vibrational variance between where you want to be and where you are. If you’re out of balance, there are only two ways to bring yourself into alignment: Either raise your expectation to match your desire—or lower your desire to match your expectation.

Conjures up a memory of:

“Lowered expectations” on Mad TV (or is it SNL?):smiley:

No seriously, brilliant.

I have a question about -rone and -none: which one gives you the crazies, Lor?

it was mad tv, hotmama ! hahahaha oh i DIED !!!

'none is wicked in minute quantities, but 'rone is to DIE for !

it smells like a hug from someone you have a crush on, that you know could never let you down…

mmmmmmmm…

its the smell of someone that knows you inside and out, that can still make you weak in the knees after a billion years…

its the smell of his t-shirt that your going to wear to bed at night, and probably have a raging romantic dream over…

screw Fabio.

I’ll take 'rone.

shoot,I’ll take Ammo ! :stuck_out_tongue:

lol at your Alpha man sandwich. Awesome.

I definitely just stuck Ammo on my wishlist.

According to your description, Lor, it’s a keeper for those nights when you have to sleep alone, sounds very comforting. :smiley:

well, it has build-up effects so use sparingly, but i seriously MAKE men around me wear it.

i love it. loooooove it.

i mean, it freaking horns-me-out but not in a “i have to hunt someone down” kind of way , more in a googly-eyed weak-knees i could sit down with a romance novel and be feelin’ it kind of man-yum.

Alseides, i am DYING to try instant gentleman, OMG OMG OMG, now that stuff is going to have a comforting manly heavenly im going to make everything all better masculine feel to it .

A314 definately has a “im the boss of you and your going to love me for it” vibe, but i think for me it needs the Ammo for me to get crushy.

i think im in love with androsterone.

hmmmmm androsterone. Lor, does Ammo have Androsterone? I just put pure ANdrosterone on my wishlist from the experimone series.

the truth is i dont know what Ammo has in it.

my guess is that it must have atleast some, because i feel the way i did using the men’s version of SoE , which hasnt got androstenone in it…

otherwise i would have guessed 'none made me feel that way.

i have heard for sure that instant gentleman has 'rone, and A314.

i like A314 alot.

i have some of that,too. but its not wearable for me where the Ammo is.
now thats bizarre.
i still try to wear it all the time though :frowning: :roll_eyes:

You guys are fun to read! Very expressive and articulate. That said, I wonder if any of you Muses could give me the woman’s view on a related topic… Chiri’s comments on Rone got me thinking, but I’m not sure if this is the right thread for it.

Anyway, my quandary is this. I am like this really hot guy, right? But like NOBODY knows it… Seriously tho, I think I am more attractive, and probably better company, than my social life reflects. And I know that I have real trouble loosening up around people, especially women. I think I put off a really strong “get the hell away from me” vibe. I apologize if that’s a bit coarse, but the results are consistent with the wording! Anyway, I think part–maybe all–of it has to do with the fact that I can’t just let go and be at ease. So people think they are stressing me out.

Chiri’s idyllic post, and Lor’s love letter of a reply (!) got me to thinking. I would LOVE to feel that way, or give off that vibe. But it’s almost the opposite of how I normally feel. I think that, if that Rone feeling were my baseline, the “Hot Guy” might come out and meet some women finally!

Thanks for your posts, and in advance for your feedback!

i would do the instant gentleman.

if gals percieve you as a loner, you probably make a good amount of androstenone, but i reserve the right to be wrong :smiley:

and add some shine or IO if you want to tease them closer.

okay, im shutting up now.

:slight_smile:

Don’t dare shut up! :open_mouth: Your lack of shutting up has inspired me to post in the first place.:slight_smile:

Too much -none is a weird thought. Is it possible I might be producing like an OD level of something or other? I sometimes feel completely invisible, as if women’s eyes slide away from me like water off teflon.

But the exceptions are even more interesting. Some older ladies seem to spot me from a mile off and just keep staring. More often than that, I will get the dreamy doe-eyes from some very attractive teenage girl. And then, once in a blue moon, the Alpha Vixen of the county (read: stunningly attractive woman my age or younger) will also, like just fixate on me for a second or two.

Anyway I dont know what to do about those cases however :frowning:… And I sorta thought -rone might help me loosen up enough to maybe go and break the ice once in a while.

But you still think IO, or IG, Lor?

Do the rest of you vibrant intelligent women have any feedback? :slight_smile:

my completely unscientific opinion is that my BF produces a lot of -none. He is somewhat of a loner, gets lots of respect, isn’t bothered by the silly girls or guys, and is pretty much left alone unless he invites attention. At times, his silence can be like a force field that says “stay away!” Are you a thinker? An ambitious guy who likes to do things his way? -None is the phero of leaders and alpha men; maybe you are the quieter, peaceful alpha man.

I would definitely try the Instant Gentleman if you are new to pheromones. Also maybe some beta androstenol (Instant Honestly or the experimone) to get people to loosen up around you and provide an atmosphere of trust/integrity.

Also, start talking a little more :wink: Even if you just make a few comments, you will grow with practice. You don’t have to pick a girl up the first time out. It may take months, but a long process actually builds a stronger bond than a night of wild flirtation followed by too-soon bedding.

And furthermore, don’t change too much. Personally, I think guys who don’t do the “I am big gorilla man hear me roar” are much more attractive.

Mmmm. Chirimoya and Lor’s posts were so yummy, I ran to look for an old bottle of Androsterone I thought I had. Bought it back when I hadn’t even the start of a clue about pheremones. Just found it, and it isn’t Androsterone, it’s Androstenone. No wonder I got wacky looks the few times I wandered around wearing it.

Instant Gentleman sounds great. The name also sort of makes it sound like a bridal shower gift. Hmmm…

As to the strong silent, male poster. I’d support all the previous advice and agree that Instant Honesty is great in that it makes everyone, including you, super chatty.

Well it sounds to me like you produce alot of none on your own. I dont believe its at OD levels but using alot of products with none will probably send you over to OD level.

You are naturally getting the DIHL look which is good now you just have to use something to help you and others open up and have a little fun.

I would defiantly go with IH and Instant Openness. I am not sure what mixes give the guys the fun outgoing effect but I am sure they have listed quite a few over there. Instant Shine comes to mind as well as a little spaceland but that is pretty potent from what I hear. Also IG like Lor said is for seeming less intimidating but I have read some weird aggressive reactions from men when the guys wear it. Call Jas because I think they released something with IG and something else to temper that reaction.

Tisha

Judging from the types of reactions I got these last few weeks, I strongly suspect ammo has a mix of androstenone, androsterone and alpha androstenol. Reminded me of the of using Scent of Eros spiked with NPA or The Edge. Sigma agreed about the ingredients and mentioned TAA is in the mix as well.

that would make alot of sense.
atleast all that feels accurate.
i loved SoE.

I would agree with Lor - give Instant Gentleman a shot. If i understand correctly, I think it had androsterone in it. And you are the right age, and from what you are writing, you have the right mentality to carry it off, imho.