Replacing AndrosteNone with regard to Attraction, Phase Shifting, and Lust Enhancing

Very insightful comparison of how AndrosteNone and P83 may work on women TRDE!

I do think P83 is a must if we are to virtually eliminate AndrosteNone from ‘pickup’ mixes. But while I think that P83 is a great pheromone, it doesn’t really seem to fit anywhere in MHarris’ evolutionary psychology theory: seehttps://pheromonetalk.com/t/evolutionary-psychology-rone-men-and-none-men/19. What do others think?

I am thinking if we were to replace AndrosteNone we would have to include a high AndrosteRone product like Instant Gentleman or A314 in there (along with the useful P83 ).

Here are some posts on what AndrosteRone could do…

It actually seems to make some women quite aroused in a more ‘loving’ and less ‘lusty’ kind of way than AndrosteNone (see posts by Sexyredhead, Lor, Tisha, and m3turbo). Surfs Up and DrSmellThis both mentioned that it might be an intensifier, a ‘confirming messenger’. Also there is some kind of antidepressant, energised, dreamy ‘buzz’ mentioned that AndrosteRone seems to bring along with it (mentioned by Sexyredhead, Dolly, Elana, Lor, and Sagacious1420). Of course AndrosteRone is all about the non-threatening alpha male presence (or the ‘Peaceful Alpha’ as Gegogi calls the effect) and this helps with feelings of trust, adoration, and leadership (there is a different balance of these effects of course between different high-AndrosteRone mixes like A314 and Instant Gentleman for example).

Finally, what makes AndrosteRone one of the two primary masculine pheromones is its place in evolutionary psychology as the representative of the man who is wise, competent, long lived, nurturing, and the money-making fatherly type…

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...ad.php?p=86236&
Sexyredhead (August 20, 2003):
"Female perspective here.

I LOVE -Androsterone. Scent of Eros gets me hot faster than any of the products I’ve tried. -None does nothing for me, and -Androstenol just makes me really friendly. Scent of Eros, with - Androstenol and -Androsterone, makes me horny AND very friendly.

So I guess you could call that a result using straight -Androsterone.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

"

Sexyredhead (August 22, 2003):
“…Scent of Eros can keep me happy and horny all day. It’s different from the -Androstenol reaction I have, because I often wear PIw or lavender SPMO by themselves. So the -Androsterone’s effect isn’t just immediate–it’s long-lasting. That’s not just an adrenal reaction, or I’d end up tired and b!tchy after wearing it for a while.”

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...d.php?p=107340&
Elana (February 17, 2004):
“but I do know this…it [CS -Androsterone] gave me a buzz… I was wired. I had to have Franki and SRH talk me down… SRH and I haven’t figured out if the attention from the men is because of how great it makes us feel, or if it effects them too. It just makes us feel fantastic.”

Dolly (February 17, 2004):
“…As for the -Androsterone] buzz, to me, it feel like you would if you went out for lunch and had a light margarita with your meal. Not drunk, but just “feeling it” a little…”

Sexyredhead (February 18, 2004)
"…But [the reaction to -Androsterone is] not relaxing–it’s a rush!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

"

dolly (February 18, 2004):
"…Today was different from just wearing Primal Instinct For Women. The Androstenol did make a few of my co-workers friendlier (in general)when I wore it alone, but the -Androsterone seemed to intensify it all. And, I had the little buzz going, too. Bonus for me!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

… In a 10 ml roll-on bottle, I had about 2.5 ml of Primal Instinct For Women, almost 1 ml of CS-Androsterone (I didn’t have enough room in my bottle for more), and the rest was a musk cologne. Really nice!! I liked it very much!! A keeper!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I put some on my wrists, and all the way around my neck (behind the ears too). "

Lor (April 27, 2007):
?€œ’Androsterone is my all-time favorite.

i used to wear Scent of Eros for men for that reason, its so dreamy.

i sense it in Ammo, A314, and i have it on order in instant gentleman on my wishlist.

it always lifts my mood, id take it over food.
?€

Lor (August 29, 2007):
?€œi post about this very topic alot.

i cannot state enough that if you use 'none, the smallest amount kicks ass and takes names. and numbers,

im personally at a point where its not attractive to me at all.
im caucasian,so they tell me. 36.
even little amounts piss me off, but with added 'Androsterone im just okay with it.
i tolerate it.

the smallest amount over the little bit you use, sends some of chicks packing. they get irrate, snippy.

'Androsterone on the other hand, i cannot say enough about.
its dreamy.
its anti-depressant.
unfortunately or fortunately its more of an in-love im crushing feeling, less of a i want to do you and leave you feeling.

i think its the pheromone you want to use when you hope they want to hang around more often.
im definately more likely to have sex smelling this stuff.
it makes me want to make you happy.

i havent experienced using too much of it (or just sniffing it )

my opinion is that the balance of the two will play a significant part in how you are percieved and that will weed out the unwanted.

stronger 'none than 'Androsterone will attract more of a sexual lets just get it done vibe.
more 'Androsterone than 'none will be more of a i cant get him out of my head vibe.

maybe you will require two different mixes now? ?€

Lor (August 29, 2007):
?€œ?€?depends entirely on the age and some say race of the gal.

'none doesnt get me off in the slightest; but 'Androsterone has me zero to sex in 30 seconds.

i have heard in some places that asian women respond negatively to 'none (or higher amounts) and i have heard younger women have issues with 'none used to much/ in high amounts.

maybe the combination of traits you are looking for arent meshing with the balance of 'Androsterone to 'none instead of 'Androsterone by itself. both are always present because of your own signiture always being present.?€

Lor (August 30, 2007):
?€œthere are so many posts in the archives about age-related preferences.
also race related as well.

everyone keeps mentioning 'Androsterone being desired for stability and 'none for plain sex, and intellectually it makes sense, but i think its less cycle related and more personality related.
i dont think i have ever been attracted to the high-'none profile, and i know many who werent either?€??€

tisha23 (September 2, 2007):
?€œ?€?The feeling [of A314] is not overwhelming. It will not make me do anything that I know is not right for me. Its a feeling of willingness brought on by a sort of safe secure feeling. Kind of like trust or like feeling comfortable in letting the other person lead. On a sexual side its more slow safe and deep,( behave you know what I mean ) It feels like all night instead of wham bam. Now I felt this feeling mostly with husband wearing it. Around my friends husband I wasnt aroused at all. I am not attracted to my friends husband so that could be why. The guy at work is my BMF and it was a little arousing on him but not enough to make me forget I am married. So on a scale of 1 to 10 for “how strong are the feelings” with 10 being a total slut LOL (only kidding) I would say its a 3 or 4

Instant Gentleman is nice, its just gives the feeling of nice LOL. Its hard to explain. Its easy going, laid back more trusting then leading, reliable . Slightly sexual if the person is attracted to those quailties?€??€

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...php?p=117500&h
surfs up aka Tacitus (April 20, 2004):
“…I've had years of experience with androsterone. It tends to behave like a "confirming" messenger. It solidifies and consolidates the effects of the primary message…”

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...d.php?p=161561&
DrSmellThis (May 14, 2005):
"…Androsterone has historically been great to enhance other things, but not as the primary focus – this goes way back to the earlier forum days, when too much -Androsterone was often talked about as ruining a mix.

Later, especially after Regina Maiworm’s groundbreaking -Androsterone studies, its reputation became one of creating a multidimensional positive impression, enhancing (non-threatening – like with fathers or brothers) masculinity and alphaness, but lessening sexual reactions…"

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...one#post162792
Sagacious1420 (May 26, 2005):
“…Androsterone really gets their [women’s] motor running, but also zaps them of energy after prolonged exposure…”

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pheromone-advice-tricks-tips/pheros-ever-got-you-laid-3792-2.html#post43561
tacitus (May 6, 2007):
?€œEyup… most of my sexmix combos have a strong base of Androsterone… Androsterone has made for some freaking mind warpingly good sex… Alpha Androstenol has also been a fine constant, where beta- Androstenol can make things too “heady”… I like a pinch of None, but not too much, you need just enought to stomp on the gas, -Androstadienone has proven its worth too, EST will really deepen the communication aspects, P74 is excellent in this direction as well, while P79, P83 , P90 , P93 all add some deep bodymind animal notes, a smidge of TAH will bring out the colors, so to speak, and P86 has been one of the great sleeper surprises, it is more of an integrator, although there is a real P86 quality boost of “it all comes together at the right moment”… P80 WILL put a heavy umph behind the whole deal, but use VERY sparingly, or they will feel like they are mating with a Cape Buffalo…?€

Unexpected reaction from my wife (A314 car situation)
m3turbo (July 5, 2007):
"I have found that if you hit a woman with a strong whiff of androsterone during the right spot in her cycle you can drive her crazy . I always use large doses of Androsterone as the foundation to all miy mixes.

Good Post!"