Lythius' Journal

So this begins my journal of my experiences with pheromones. I’ve obtained my order (with incredible turn around time), so here goes.

I’ll be chronicling my experiments with the following pheromones (more to follow should results prove nicely :smiley:):

Instant Shine
Instant Openness
Instant Female Magic
Instant Honesty
CTTM Mix 2
Turn Up The Heat

Possible Candidates for Future Study:

Ammo
A314
TAH
P83
Instant Gentlemen

Days 1 and 2
Location: Work
Products Utilized: Instant Shine, Instant Openness

I have been testing the usage of Instant Shine at the workplace, and I have to say I am very pleased with the results so far! I come from a workplace where people are mostly to themselves, and conversations rarely occur, but lately I have found people wanting to converse with me a lot more than usual! My co-workers have been actively seeking conversations with me, and it really has livened up the workplace for me quite a bit. Also I will say I love the smell of Instant Shine. Good stuff. During day 1, I experimented with 2 sprays, one to the neck and chest, and I reapplied at midday with a single spray. I saw good results with the 2 sprays, the single spray elicited no improvement at midday.

On day 2 however, I have utilized 5 sprays of Instant Shine, and I have added 3 sprays of Instant Openness for good measure. Overall I feel just a whole lot better. It’s almost addicting how much better I feel after a few sprays. I came back from a hard day of college courses, took a shower, sprayed some on, and about 15 minutes later I feel fantastic! More confident, energetic, and happy. Conversations thus far have also improved, they are around the same level as yesterday, which is far better than a typical day at the office.

I will say though as an interesting experiment, I sprayed myself with some Instant Shine before I went to sleep on day 1, and I found myself in quite the pleasant mood as I went to bed.

Seems Instant Shine makes for a good mood enhancer for bad moments. I am definitely going to be keeping this as part of my arsenal.