Hello everyone, just to reintroduce myself from the new user forum, I am a new buyer of pheramone products and decided to purchase a bottle of Instant Shine. I decided to first try this out at work. I work as security and have lots of mental and physical responsibility to process over a thousand people’s luggage and make sure everything is under control, the pressure stacks up. The first thing I noticed upon applying it was that the smell was so unbothersom and fresh (orange scent). I applied 4 sprays (both wrists, behind left ear, and chest) and didn’t notice any immediate effect. As the day went on, I noticed the workload became a lot more manageable and once I got the routine, everything I had to do became second nature, the effort I put in became more of a challenge that I WANTED to overcome and do better at. I noticed myself speaking to large crowds more freely, multitasking didn’t become such a mind hassle, and most importantly, people came to ME over other guards and I heard a few of them admit “yeah I’m going to this line, I like this guy better”. The smile I already had halfway on my face and the good vibes dissapating in the air made me a positive influence to the passengers, and my coworkers with me. Great stuff, I had no expectations going in and ended up finding them through just my expressions while putting my mind towards a bigger objective, your pheromone is your tool, try to avoid letting the initial excitement of what it could do distract you because you need to be the one to make it happen. Using these help low key push you in the direction you strive to go. I even sprayed some on my friend who I didn’t really tell much about it and he claimed to feel a lot better and called it magic spray Lol. Be scientists and hard workers guys because when you find what works for you, make it work for you, if you have a destination in life, I have found through a single product, it SERIOUSLY helps your positivity and outlook. IS won’t do much for the people around you but YOU will. Anything from conversating with a complete stranger to reliving a mind eating stress becomes a task more attainable and I base this on the first experience with IS. Now I was debating hard on whether I wanted to purchase TUTH just for the fun of it and I sooort of did, today specifically because we had extremely hot strippers and ravers coming onboard and some security got flashed on several occasions so any sexual/alluring pheromones probably would have made my day but there’s always another day to test this. This is the first and not the last experience I will share here. I hope anyone reading this, especially if you are new takes the time to try this out and makes the most of it. There is a lot to learn about human chemistry out there, make the world work in your favor, not the other way around.
Love it!
The way you write this piece, Shine is all around it. I’m subscribing to this journal. ![]()
IShine was the very first one that made me a believer so great story. You hit it right on when you mention that you need to make things happen as sometimes (I do it to) look for effects of the pheromones instead of letting things just happen. Great start my man.
One word… Nice!
Thanks for starting that journal Spacecow
! Keep having fun with that Ishine, try different doses and report what you get. I’m confident you’ll soon order other products and carry on with your testing. Keep the posts coming, I’m subscribing.
Hey, Spacecow666! ![]()
I’m just dropping by to say hello. Hoping that this will bump your journal and your interest to continue the pheromone journey.
We have new oil pheromone perfumes now with a choice for Stealth (unfragranced version), that might get your attention. Perfect for office use also. ![]()
You still haven’t tried the CTTM2, IO, and even IG. And yeah, the A314Stealth Young Edition might suit you too. ![]()