Makes him feel more like he is in love

I remember reading on here that a certain pheromone makes the man feel like he is more so in love with the woman instead of wanting to have sex with her, can any one tell me which one that is?

:slight_smile: I think you probably mean EST. Which isn’t available here. However, there is P74 which is reported to have EST like effects.

Bella

You might also be speaking of OxyTocin which isn’t a mone at all.

I agree with Bella, you’ve probably read about the wonderful and unavailable est.

You might want to try tah & instant honesty. It can be very tender and crush like if your target responds well. But I have to add, it definitely isn’t going to make him not want to have sex with you if he is sexually attracted. :wink:

Whatcha got in your arsenal?

What exactly does est do?

Try lots of tah, instant honesty, copulins and a touch of p74. It’s in the ballpark but no home run.

Thank you inkling!!!

I just bought sa sample of Est from someone, this will be so good!

Oh man, I could make the god signature with Est+high dose tah+Spaceland+Honesty and just take over the world!!!

In the meantime, I need to meet some guys that I want that sort of response from.

I’m not sure I would include Spaceland in that mix, but then again I’ve never personally used it (just going off what other people have said/the purported properties of alphanol). I have used EST/30-40mcg TAH/Instant Shine 2X/Instant Honesty 4X/EoW and gotten the kind of response I think you want. My next trial with this sort of mix will be just straight up high dose Betanol instead of the Instant Honesty and a smidge of p83. In my experience, you need a little of the sex-it-up constituents to move things with men from “Oh, you’re so widdle and cute, I could just pet you and love you and put you in a tower and protect you forever” to “You’re so widdle and cute and loveable and I want to OH MY GOD MAKE YOU MINE NOW”. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Hun, if you wear this kind of mix and go where the guys are, the ones who will respond will come to you. :wink: Just be careful of PUAs as predatory guys are going to be attracted to the signature the same as big strong, protective guys.

I have Honesty and shine, so my order has to be tah(20/spray?) and some cops from Eow.

I still want the spaceland to zone out and stuff

So copulins it is, huh? Do high dose cops in this combo make a man desire sex or actually expect sex?

Protection against PUA’s basically means not to be alone with men and keep your skirt down, right?

High doses of cops would make them want it, badly. If you’re out to create initial attraction, I wouldn’t wear high dose cops. A bit, because you want some of the sexual attraction cops create, but high doses can be too blatant. You don’t want a man to think that’s all you’re for and I think a lot could override the love/nesting/protection vibes of the EST and TAH.

Haha, well that’s just common sense! :wink: Just familiarize yourself with PUA methods so you can spot them. I tend to have a pretty good nose for it, even before I started educating myself in their ways.

So at my age, how many drops would you advise, just one or two?

I still have to buy cops and the est coming my way is 100/spray strength.

Well, I’m not sure, it depends. You and I are the same age, and I use ridiculous amounts of cops because I was on birth control for soooo long. I think I’m starting to make natural cops again because I’ve had success using my own, ahem, stocks (as it were). I need to test that out again, sometime.

Anyway, if you’re not on birth control (or weren’t for a long period of time), two drops or so might be good for you. It’s something you need to experiment with as there’s no definitive answer for everyone.

I’m not on bith control, so I guess it would also depend on time of the month. I’d go with just a drop around ovulation, 3 during menstruation and 2 the rest of the time. Now I’ve got to score me some cops, lol!

How do you use your own stock?

I drop about half of my dosage on the inside of one wrist, rub my wrists together for a second to distribute, then I rub that into my inner elbows and around the backs of my wrists/arms. Then I drop the second half on the inner wrist again, rub the wrists together again to distribute, then rub that all around my neck, making sure to get the back and sides pretty well.

If you’re only using a few drops, I would concentrate on the sides of your neck for maximum diffusion.

that’s my point. so I’ll order tah and IH.

Oh, dear, I thought you meant cops from your own kitty when you said your own stocks!

Yes, that is what I meant. If you want instruction in that one, use your imagination!

(snort) LMAO Dont be to shocked Butterfly alot of us have tried it and it works LOL

Cleopatra was said to use her own essence all the time (seriously). Maybe thats why all the guys thought she was so hot :wink:

Tisha

do tell?