Mix derived from divination

So, I haven’t really posted on the forum yet. I’m looking for advice and insight concerning a mix I’ve obtained from a divination session I held at home, so skeptics and scientifics be warned.

To begin here is my arsenal:
A314, IH, IO, IS, Ammo, Spaceland, CTTM2
p74, p78, p79, p83, p90, p91, p93, p101, p102
TAA, TAC, TAF, TAK

The occasion I would be applying the mix to is a friend’s wedding on the other side of the country. The intention I set for the session was to obtain a mix that would increase the following traits:
-confidence
-sociability
-approachability
-desirability

So, I passed my pendulum once over my arsenal, and obtained the following ingredients for the mix:
A314, IO, IS, Ammo, Spaceland, p91, TAK

I passed my pendulum a second time to obtain dosages, here is the final mix as “divinated”:

  • 2 drops A314
  • 1X IO
  • 2X IS
  • 3X Ammo
  • 2X Spaceland
  • 2X p91
  • 2X TAK

First thing that comes to mind: OD. Not sure though, must do some test runs. Must also find a way to qualify the individual effects of the mones in order to make some sense out of the combo.

Before I do though, I would like your comments, advice, additions, subtractions, etc, to see if I’m on the right track. I have to run now to an appointment, but I look forward to checking back in tonight.

Well, I throw my 2 cents in but there are alot of factors at play that I dont know… like your age and what not. I also would like to say, there are alot more experienced people here, so hopefully they will chime in.

I am pretty sure you only need to worry about ODing if you are using -none products, some others but none that I see in your arsenal. Also when you mix commercial lines, you are also adding extra sterring molecules to the equation. I personally used the commercial line to see how I and others reacted. I just started playing around with experimones and putatives. so take my advice with a grain of salt.

For instance:
IO = Anol and some Bnol (70 to 30) is what I have read
IH = Bnol and some Anol (70 to 30)
CTTM = equal anol and bnol
ammo = Big 3 (rone, none, and nol)
A314 = rone and small amount of none (maybe none, IDK) but ALOT of other sterring molecules.
IS = TAA

so for me, I am 34 and can handle a little more -none… I would do this:
2 drops A314
2 shots ammo (also depends on the strength you have and age)
4 shots IS
2-4 of CTTM2
1 shot p79 to intensify

The p83 would be my first add because of the disinhibiting nature
P74 to foster harmony and friendliness
Spaceland is high anol and good for the “party” atmosphere for everyone

I cant really add anything more on the other putatives and T-molecules as I have no tested them personally, but you can research the forum.

I would also keep a togo of shine or TAA and refresh as it has a short life around 2 to 3 hours.

I hope this helps

If it were me, and I was looking for the same things as you

The occasion I would be applying the mix to is a friend’s wedding on the other side of the country. The intention I set for the session was to obtain a mix that would increase the following traits:
-confidence
-sociability
-approachability
-desirability

So, I passed my pendulum once over my arsenal, and obtained the following ingredients for the mix:
A314, IO, IS, Ammo, Spaceland, p91, TAK

I passed my pendulum a second time to obtain dosages, here is the final mix as “divinated”:

  • 2 drops A314
  • 1X IO
  • 2X IS
  • 3X Ammo
  • 2X Spaceland
  • 2X p91
  • 2X TAK

First thing that comes to mind: OD. Not sure though, must do some test runs. Must also find a way to qualify the individual effects of the mones in order to make some sense out of the combo.

Before I do though, I would like your comments, advice, additions, subtractions, etc, to see if I’m on the right track. I have to run now to an appointment, but I look forward to checking back in tonight.

Thanks Coach,

That changes my mix considerably, but I see where you’re going with this. But 4 shots of IS? Last time I did that, it had some huge effects on its own. Will the other mones not contribute to an OD or ghosting effect, or is that only applicable for -none products, as you mentioned?

The added putatives you mention also generate many IOI for me, but I will stick with p91 before turning to p74, if only for that lovin’ feeling I get from it. People seem to respond quite openly to p91, even if a window is separating us, they will still pick up on the radiance p91 allows one to exude and answer in kind.

Some stats on me:
age 31
ht 5ft8
wt 145lbs