Mones in the strip club

Ammo x 3 sprays
TUTH x 2.5 sprays
P83 30mcgs
p86 25 mcgs*
p96 20 mcgs
A1 25mcgs*
Cover Spray Creed SMW
Mix was worn on 3 seperate occasions
 
Girl 1; Petite black female early 20’s(No A1)
She walks over, sits on my lap and introduces herself. I always pretend I can’t hear so I can lean in closer for better phero exposure. She repeats herself but this time she adds “mmmm you smell so good”. We chit chat for a minute or so then she asks me if I’d like a dance. I politely told her “no thanks” and that I was only there to take my friend home. Usually this is the point when they up and leave, but she sat with me until they called her to the main stage. She gets up and says " Don’t go anywhere sexy, I’ll be right back". After her dance she sits with me and the conversation is actually flowing pretty well. She has her arm around me and occasionally strokes the back of my head and neck. I’m expecting her to ask again if I want a dance, so I ask her when she as to dance again. She says she done for the night and she’s just waiting for her ride. We talk for another 10-15 minutes before her ride shows up. She gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and says
Her : “Oooh, you smell so good. Good night sexy, Am I gonna see you next week”
Me: “Maybe if you say please”
Her : Pretty please
Me: Hmmmm, OK (I hold my arms out and she literally jumps into my arms)
I can’t remember her name and haven’t seen her again.
 
Girl 2 late 20s latina (No A1, P86)
My female friend introduces me to her, I greet her with a handshake and a kiss on the cheek. She smiles and says “you smell nice, I’ll be right back Papi”. My friend gets me a drink and we start talking about who the better dancers are. Girl 2 returns and sits on my lap.
Friend: Hey, this is my homeboy take good care of him.
Girl 2: Oh, trust me mama I will.
Friend: He’s a little stressed, He’s a real good guy.
Girl 2: I can tell. How do you want it Papi? Nice(gently caresses my face) or rough(reaches down and gives me a nice squeeze)
Me: Rough,Treat me like I kicked your puppy and stole your purse .
 
We head to the semi private area and the dance starts as normal. About 30 seconds in she start with the compliments. “Damn, Papi you smell delicious”, “Oh Papi youre turning me on”, “My god Papi what are you doing to me?”, “Youre making me so horny”. I just assumed that this was part of her routine until the last one. She leans in and I can hear her inhale deeply, then she says “Papi youre making my pussy so wet”. She starts nibbling on my ear and then kissing on my neck. My hands are roaming every inch of her body without any objection. Our lips slighty graze, we kiss softly, then full blown makeout. My lips and hands explore EVERY inch of her body, she mounts me and starts furiously grinding on me. She’s lets out a moan that brings security in for a closer look. Once outside the room she just keeps smiling and looking at me.
Girl2: Wow, WTF did you just do to me?
Me: What do you mean?
Girl 2: I never do that, I’m supposed to be gaming you. You just gamed me.
Me: No games baby, sometimes people just click.
Friend: How was it?
Girl2: Fucking amazing, incredible, (then something in spanish.) I thought you said he was a nice guy, He’s dangerous and naughty.

We talk for a while then she goes back to working the floor. Occasionally she passes by when she walks behind me she strokes my shoulders and neck, when we make eye contact she smiles and winks. At the end of the night I say goodbye and she gives me several tight full body hugs.

Girl 3 early 20’s latina
 
I’m having a drink towards the back when she approaches and sits in the chair next to me. She introduces herself and we talk for a few minutes then she ask if I would like a massage. I respectfully decline and she says “maybe later?” I respond “maybe”. She then ask if its ok that she sits with me. I thought she was asking for permission to sit next to me or asking me if I wanted her to leave. I said “yeah, it’s ok” she gets up from the chair and sits on my lap. She starts rubbing my neck while she’s telling me her life story. After about 30mins of talking, joking and flirting I tell her she should see if any of the other guys want a massage. She says “no” then ask “why, do you want me to leave?” I respond “No, of course not”. She ask me if I want a drink and I ask for a shot of Patron. This club has a special 2 drinks for 20 when one is for the girl. She returns with the drinks, when I ask her how much she says no to worry. At this point we spent close to an hour together so I figured its only fair I get a massage from her. So I ask how much and she says $10 a song. I say “fine I’ll take three” and her face lights up like its Christmas. She straddles me, slides both hand under my shirt and starts massaging my chest. After about 30 seconds she stops, gets up and tells me to wait. She comes back, grabs my hand and leads me to the semi private area. She starts massaging my chest again and then pulls off her top. I start kissing her neck and chest and she starts grinding on me. I guess my belt was bothering so she yanks it off and drops it on the floor. A few seconds later she reaches into my pants and positions me more to her liking. I’ve got her tight against my body she’s moaning and speaking spanish in my ear. Suddenly she pushes away from me, stands up, unbutton my pants, and pulls down my pants and boxers. She climbs back on and starts grinding harder and faster. Just when I thought it couldnt get better she reaches down and grabs a hold of me and whispers “You like that Papi”. She’s sucking on the side of my neck and stroking me at the same time. I make her stop before things get really messy. I head back to the table and she says she’ll be back after she freshens up. When she returns she sits on my lap and is acting all cuddly. I tell her that’s the best massage I’ve had in my life, she laughs and ask me if I came. When I tell her “no” she looks disappointed and ask why. I explain to her my aversion to walking around in public with my DNA stains for all to see. She smiles, loosens my belt and starts stroking me again. We sit together until closing, which is about 2 hours. The entire time together she’s kissing me, stroking me, hugging me, snuggling her nose into my neck and whispering things in spanish. At closing time she walks with me to the exit, I give her a hug and a kiss. She gives me her number and makes me promise that I’ll call.
 
What I’ve learned:
I love Latin women
I love be called “Papi”
I need to learn Spanish
I saw no reactions from Caucasian dancers.
No perceived agression from males
Alcohol and mones are an awsome combo.
I think I might add some P74

I just came.

LMAO!

But yea, this story was awesome. Respect.

Blacky, I just realized as I read these scenarios and dialogues that I have been inserting Cleveland’s voice for yours. It’s slightly disconcerting, actually. Not urging you to change your avatar. I just found it humorous.

A pheromone-enhanced Cleveland in a strip club! Or better yet, Junior!

Paging Seth McFarlane! Paging Seth McFarlane!