CTTM2, p79, p74, p83, p86, EST and most of the popular ones are back in stock and I can finally do some resupplying. but the one I’m coveting the MOST - mx103 is STILL nowhere in sight! ![]()
I feel like blowing something up lol. ![]()
CTTM2, p79, p74, p83, p86, EST and most of the popular ones are back in stock and I can finally do some resupplying. but the one I’m coveting the MOST - mx103 is STILL nowhere in sight! ![]()
I feel like blowing something up lol. ![]()
Thanks for the head up
Score!! Thanks…doh! There goes $200
my stomache hurts…
Spaceland is in !! Woohoo!
I saw the same thing and posted in one of my threads. I nearly jumped in and started buying more stuff, but I’ve already realy got more than enough testing to do. Dirty, Spaceland and the Beta Androstenol are still looking aweful tempting though. ![]()
EDIT: And I just couldn’t resist. Picked up Spaceland, TAH, TAL and the Beta Androstenol, but left out the Dirty.
Well, it’s nice to see some additions are back but you’re right, no MX103..
A few other things I want to get are still missing as well. Hopefully Jasmin and the great people at the lab will get things restocked soon. ![]()
Although i recommend you try it for yourself, Dirty is a bit intense if you dont want to find yourself accidentally…at attention.
MX103 oh MX103, WHERE ARE THOU MX103??? ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
(jojo throws a tantrum)
Well, jojo, that energy could be redirected toward something more useful…like sucking up…whats that SteveO?..yeah, SteveO says more sucking up is good. Forget the tantrum. Focus on the sucking up. ![]()
one serving of ass-kissing coming right up. ![]()
Remember everyone advanced products are for advanced users with value driven posts under their belts.
The team is going to be reviewing every single order for qualifications.
I’m just gonna say it…I’ll be checking the mx103 status pretty much everyday religiously. and the sec that little sucker is in stock I’ll be ordering my ass off like I’m prepping for a nuclear winter!
it’s a good thing there isn’t any 1 per customer policy lol…![]()
What about Jojo? He was doing a good imitation of a Hoover. Doesnt that count for him? Too much suction?
gasp! the pheros are going away quickly! i guess i can buy a couple pheros, but gotta save a few bucks for the new “heart stopping” “legs trembling” “snowman melting” pheros.
maybe I’m just not his type… ![]()
Don’t want to make anyone jealous, but yesterday I’ve got a package with a biiiggg bottle of MX103!
You can start placing your bids at 200$…
Bubblebob!! How did you get your hands on that if you dont mind me asking ![]()
I guess Jas loves me more than you… ![]()
Nooo, pure luck! I’ve ordered it some weeks ago already and it just took a little while to get here…
lol your so lucky!!! I’ve been wanting to get my hands on that stuff for a while now! Is it a 30ml bottle or a to-go?
Thanks ![]()
Biiiggg one…
Smells funny, though!
To my nose, MX103 is one of the better-smelling of the that range.