Hey folks, for anybody that’s been waiting on MX103 or MX203 to come back in stock, guess what? THEYR’E BACK!!!
Get em while the gettins good. Got mine yesterday. And, MX103 is now available in a 30 ml bottle too!
Hey folks, for anybody that’s been waiting on MX103 or MX203 to come back in stock, guess what? THEYR’E BACK!!!
Get em while the gettins good. Got mine yesterday. And, MX103 is now available in a 30 ml bottle too!
yeah, I just put in my order. Got a full size and a ToGo size. I expect the stock will be out by the end of the weekend. MX103 anyways. If my order goes through, new testing to go through! wheee.
I picked up 30 ml bottles of each myself! Then added Instant Gentleman and a putative or 2 that I was running short on.
Woohoo! I’m all over that! Thanks for the heads up! Got my new order in finally. ![]()
-D4
Anytime Jon. Enjoy! ![]()
I was so excited to see the store had been restocked. Ran to see what goodies were in store for the ladies. Nada, hope it is our turn soon!
Well then Inkling, I’ll hope for you too! Hows that?
![]()
I’d been waiting on MX103 for like six months myself.
Yikes, I guess I should carefully ration my remaining est then! Actually we did just get mx140 back recently too so I can’t really complain. Have you tried it Mark?
You should check the store more often then! It’s been in stock several times over the last half year!
Nope, I haven’t tried that one yet. I jump from MX138 to MX143.
As to the EST, yeah I’d probably ration that one if I were you. I asked SteveO about it yesterday, cause I wanna try it too! And if my memory serves me, he said it may be awhile before they can get any in.
Yep, just my luck! I always seemed to miss it. Not this time though! ![]()
Thx for the heads up, I will try mx103 since there are too many good review
Is this unscented?
I wish mx203 can have a custom scent, cauz I have (Edit: typo HATE) pherogame…
Reps for the unselfish post ![]()
I’m not sure about the scent and it doesn’t say in the store, but you can probably customize it.
By the way, in the last hour the stock has gone from 9 to 2, so hurry, hurry!
My MX103 came unscented both times - or the stink was far too much for the neroli to be able to cover it… ![]()
Ouch!..
I had some observation with MX103. TOGO MX103 plus 2 drops cops (EOW) I ask my wife if I stunk she went dihl and said felt highly aroused. Just my two cents.
are you serious? I just ordered 105 because 103 was out oh well
anyone know why that is so hard to get?
MX103 is a -none product, yes?
Was that a mix, Mecca, or sprays and drops? If it was sprays … how many sprays did you wear, and how old is your wife?
Thanks!
No M&M, mx103 is a rone product, almost like a314, but about 10mcg per sprays with one less pheromone
From the store: