MX103 gonna be restocked anytime soon?

anybody have any idea? it’s been out of stock for quite a while. :confused:

MX103 is an experimental product. MX203 and MX105 have disappeared completely from the store. I dont think much is going to happen until Jasmin has things stabilized ( a lot going on for her right now), but even then, its iffy. Steveo and Tisha are the in-the-know people.

If it does become available, and you want it, i suggest stockpiling it. Im out of most of my favorites and its driving me crazy. I dont know if the stuff evaporates, but its going faster than i had predicted. Ive started rationing and hoping that my orders will come soon.

The good thing about all this is Tater has to play with lesser known mixes and putatives and is making a few discoveries, like TAK at low dosages.

oh well…i really want to test it against A314 since i strongly suspect the spray version is much superior than the oil version. just the fact that i can layer it on clothing is a huge plus for me. on top of that my gf doesn’t like the scent of A314 - probably just that batch when i ordered the 2nd time cuz she didn’t mind it the first time.

btw, did the 30ml option for the mx103 become available b4 or after it went out of stock? :confused:

Before. It was pricey, $90 per bottle, but personally i think it wouldve been worth every penny if i were able to get my hands on one. I was able to get an order in for 3 MX102 togo vials before everything sold out. Waiting for my orders to ship.

Yep, I ordered mine for 30ml :smiley: before it went out of stock and after the increase in price. Can’t wait since I’m thinking of using it in business environment and for same reason as you; test it against A314. I’ve found reactions from A314 to be subtle, but pronounced when you play your part (exert confidence, walk slow, smile, sit up straight, etc). I wonder if MX103 is more obvious as Tater indicates. Worth an experiment.

I chair lots of hiring committees and we do observe and discuss body language. The tendency is to assume slow walkers are lazy, out of shape or too old. Sorta an omen of potential performance. We like applicants to walk briskly into the room and thus demonstrate energy and vigor. Good posture is a big plus as well as smiling and sensible eye contact. Some of the mainland born applicants use too much eye contact and appear hostile. I figure a cultural mismatch or they’re trying too hard.

However I agree A314 is effective but subtle, and requires matching social position and persona to work as advertised.

Id imagine that Androtics will release a 30ml spray version of A314 now that there is such a demand.

Just an assumption though.

I think I’m settling for a togo of mx102 in my order, but you would definatly have a customer of mx103 if it became available again.

wouldnt hurt to encourage Jasmin once shes back in the swing of things. Tater has been pushing for an MX103 product and for a starter test pack as an alternative to the $15 GC for newbies. But no fair pushing for stuff when she has enough to deal with.

Yeah thats a great idea Tater your brilliant!

I agree maybe in a month or so.:slight_smile:

yes I want mx103 too !
I’m actually waiting for it to be restocked to make my next order.

same thing here…
wellcome to the club :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah !
mx103 club first rule is: never talk about mx103 club
second rule is: keep bumping this thread till we get mx103
:smiley: :smiley:

Wow. You really ARE Joe Cool!

thank you Tater :smiley: