MX103 Here, let me just stand on this pedestal and look great

I think I’ve finally given this enough runs to have it down, this is a really powerful mix. You can definitely feel the A314 heritage, but every aspect just seems a bit stronger. Like turning your amp up to 11. Not as smooth, but like a wild cousin.

It’s got this “I’m here, notice me” vibe going on. I had people I only vaguely know coming across the room to say hello. And you’ve got the whole confidence thing going so you aren’t afraid of anything. It’s a great mix for people who might need a little boost to mix it up and a party. Add a little Instant Openness and you’re golden. You definitely seem to glow a bit more with this stuff on; I had people complimenting me on my look, even though I was just wearing the same shirt I do nearly every weekend. I haven’t gotten any drop dead obvious hits yet, but enough small compliments and smiles that you really know that there’s something special going on.

My only complaint is that it does smell a bit strange. There’s a component in there that seems to sting the nose a bit and it sticks out even after I doused myself in body spray. I’m pretty sure this is the -none, I’ve noticed a similar “spice” to other none products. I don’t think the whole thing smells too bad, and I don’t think anyone else noticed, but it’s definitely there, and you definitely notice it yourself.

I wore 5 sprays last night spread out over various spots, and that seemed to work really well. Lower doses work well too, and this stuff has a wide margin of usability, so you don’t have to obsessively find that magical spot.

I give it 4 out of 5 stars. A solid keeper that borders on perfect. I feel that with the right scent compliment, this should become a solid addition to the commercial lineup. I found this to be far more useful and versatile than ammo, for instance.

Ah yes, I remember that I was one of the members here who started the mx103 craze, there was also MTate and someone else, I think it was visionary? I had applied 5 togo sprays of the first mx103 and girls were asking me to marry them (I’m not even 21). And yes, it also had fsking awesome self effects. When I had it on, I felt like I owned the place, and others around me felt it too. A314 has almost nothing on mx103, besides the longer duration. I haven’t been able to test the second generation of mx103, as I’m saving it for you guys that may actually need it :smiley:.

Great post +

when will it be available again

Great report martyk, reps :slight_smile:

Probably not in too long, maybe steveo or tisha can help giving you a more precise estimation :wink:

I would say one week or two max (yeah I know it s long if you are waiting for this especially :cool: ) But iam sure that the company is dont whatever they can to satisfy everyone!

I’ve always been a little hesitant to use more than one spray because of the smell, but today I gave it a try and used three sprays (together with some CTTM & IS). The self-effects truely are phenomenal - I felt like the king of the world, at least for the first hour. Now it’s reduced a little, but still a great confident feeling! Good stuff! If only it would smell better!!

yeah, and with Ammo it gets even better. i find its sexual on its own from 2 sprays and up, but Ammo took this too another level. its hard to use too much with them to go bottles…amping em up will b better with the 30ml bottles.

so ive been adding p79 to 2 sprays of 103, and its like putting 3 or 4 on. thats a good mix -mx103/p79. i think i wrote somewhere how the 79 makes u more forward and fun and willing to act on an attraction, whereas the problem with 103 on its own is i still had the a314 feeling of reservation, though to a much lesser extent. the 79 made the mix more extroverted.

but yeah wow, talking about peeps hanging off every word! judging by the fact it sells out so quickly, its should really become the a314 in a spray commercial version. its proven itself.

i hope if it is the new a314 that they dont increase the price…cuz i cant afford 69.95 for one phero if u know what i mean.

For quite some time i tried to get my hands on mx103.
Since i use A314 like crazy i think a little help from mx103 will buffer the usage.
Something like 3 drops of A314 and 2 spray of mx103
(besides all the other pheromones in my daily mix)

this mix is the reason i requested more functionality in the sore.
to be emailed when a product is back in stock again :smiley:

A314 oil is one of the few formulas we’ve ever had, where the core positive self-effects don’t seem to really diminish or wain over time.

As you know, with something like Shine, most people only feel the buzzy self-effects for a few weeks unless they abstain for awhile, but most people feel the A314 strong & capable self-effect seemingly forever.

Did you find that with MX103, too? The self-effects are long lasting?

So, everyone, is MX103 officially the favorite spray version of A314 so far? Not MX172 or MX105 or…?

mmm kinda wanna try mx105 and mx103, but they’re never in stock. =

as reading most of the posts MX103 is the mosted discused here.
I couldnt get my hand on any of them to test all of them
how do they compare to A314.

Outhers might have more info on this suject.

But mx103 is the most wanted of them… recording to the postings here.

I actually wish 104 or 105 were most popular, for technical reasons. At least 103 is more popular than 102.

If the new batch of To Go bottles aren’t leaking, we can make a new pack including one or two of these soon (as well as a new ones).

Well, it’s hard for me to decide whether I like MX103 or MX105 more. 103 seems to give me stronger self-effects, but it kinda makes me a little more introverted (which I already am, so that effect does not please too much :slight_smile:). 105 on the other hand seems a good deal brighter, although with less self effects.

Hmm, overall MX105 suits my needs better as it gives confidence (although not as much a 103), but is overall lighter. So, 105 gets my vote. AND, my bottle of 105 doesn’t stink, which is quite an advantage! :wink:

BTW, great to see you around here! You’re are a seldom guest and we miss you (well, I do at least :wink:)!

You mean cost?

@bubblebob: I wish mx105 wasn’t tagged “the younger man’s a314” because it feels like it should be used around younger people or older people; softer people. mx103 should be tagged “the younger man’s a314” because it has enough BAM to get him ahead of his peers in business, and noticed by the opposite sex :smiley:.

Well, I guess I’m not a BAM-guy then… :smiley:

I think both of them (103 & 105) as a mainline product would be great (although I doubt that both will make it - they are too similar), but I’m sure we can rule out 104. 104 is by far the least favourite from the 102 to 105 collection…

Good point. MX105 may be more correctly termed as ‘softer A314’ I guess. From a quick search MX103 does look damn impressive - I will have to give it a go. Love the point that Tater made about the fact that it is very reliable and hard to OD on.

One thing about the A314 mixes is that they all contain some AndrostEnone (I am sure of that). Now the sprayable versions (MX172, MX102-105) are alcohol based and so faster diffusing. That’s why, for example, MX102 has been called ‘edgier’ than the ‘smoother’ oil-based product. If AndrostEnone (the ‘young stallion pheromone’) is getting into people’s noses at a quicker rate, would it not make sense that a younger pheromone signature may be felt by others? Yea I know all the other pheromones including AndrosteRone would be getting into people’s noses quicker as well but there is something powerful about being hit by fast-diffusing AndrostEnone, even at relatively small amounts.

Perhaps that is why, aside from the missing 1 or 2 molecules, MX103 and MX105 may be better to wear around the younger crowd (including younger girls) than regular A314?

MX103 sounds interesting…do you have to be of some special reputation to purchase it?

You should have tried some products out of the Instant line and reported your results.

Yeah that was understood before I asked that question. Wouldn’t try an experimental before I knew which way was up with the instants.