So far, yes!! I do have some MX105 but havent really given it the full benefits of testing yet, like I’m currently doing with MX103. But MX103 has been in the past amazing for me. Havent tried MX172. ![]()
Rattle
So far, yes!! I do have some MX105 but havent really given it the full benefits of testing yet, like I’m currently doing with MX103. But MX103 has been in the past amazing for me. Havent tried MX172. ![]()
Rattle
I need to get my grubby little hands on some MX103. It has never been available when I’ve ordered though.
I’ve tried MX102, but like A314 better than that one.
i would love to try mx103 as well
i have A314, but what is main difference between A314 and mx103? it sounds very similar? except one is spray? is that it?
YEP! You nailed it. A314 is oil based, and I believe that MX103 is the same molecules in an alcohol base.
Alcohol equals faster diffusion
thanks for info
but what does diffusion mean in terms of pheros? I feel like a newb, then again I am a newb LOL =)
the one nice thing of A314, I like is it lasts for 12 hours so I think the advantage of A314 is you do not have to reapply, in fact why would someone want a spray over the oil?
I would love to see more oils then sprays for other products myself
I was thinking of buying TAA if it wasn’t so expensive, instead of using Instant Shine
Diffusion is the rate and amount of molecules released into the air. Faster diffusion means that the pheros will hit harder, but not last as long.
I would also like to see a couple more products released in oil form…Ammo!
SteveO told me that he had asked April about mixing a concentration in oil form, and she said that it’s actually a LOT of work to modify an alcohol based mix to a properly concentrated oil based product.
Might I add a little correction: MX102 is the A314 in spray form. For MX103 one molecule is taken out of the original mix, MX105 misses two molecules.
Thanks Bob! My bad!
I have MX102, but definitely prefer A314 over it. Still need to get my mitts on the Mx103 though! ![]()
thanks for the info
btw maybe that is why TAA in oil form is so expensive becuase it is a lot of work, i would rather keep getting the spray form then spend $139 at this point
Our mad bisquits man said that it’s really hard to hit the sweet spot with MX102, but much easier with MX103 & 105. So chances are that you’ll like MX103 much better than 102!
I’m pretty sure a new batch is already in the making as Jas saw so many people wanting that stuff! ![]()
Not positive, but I believe they may be holding off on rebatching any experimentals right now because of the issue with the leaky to-go bottles.
A post from Jasmin yesterday:
They might just make a batch of blue bottles? I’ve got me a 30ml bottle of MX103, unfortunately 105 was only available in to-go bottles (but I simply bought 6 of them and put them all together into an empty big bottle
)
Hey there Bob, BUDDY! Tell you what, while your shipping those to-go’s to Raven in Croatia, why not just pop that blue bottle of MX103 in the post to me.
![]()
No prob, do you want my bottle MX105, too? ![]()
Might as well, just go ahead and send me everything you’ve got. I’ll be sure to take good care of em.
![]()
Errmm, who are you again? Do I know you?? ![]()
Where’s this post located, Mark … I have the solution? ![]()
The way I keep my togo bottles from leaking is to wrap some medical tape around the screw-on area; works like a charm and its easier to grip
.
Page 3 of this thread: To better serve
mx103 is great what does mx105 feel like???