Report: MX103 VS. A314

I’ve had A314 for little over five months and had MX103 for about three weeks. Based on my observations, I found that A314 has more deeper impact, more longer lasting while MX103 has more pronounced, yet short lived effect. When I mean longer lasting for A314, I don’t mean in matter of hours; I’m talking almost at a permanent level. MX103, on the other hand, the effects are not subtle and you can detect from other’s “forward/direct” behavior that it is working.

A314:
Going deeper into the subject of A314, initially I wasn’t able to notice the effect since it was so subtle, and I began to question it’s effectiveness. But then I learned one crucial lesson while testing this pheromone: just because people don’t tell you or express themselves outwardly immediately, doesn’t necessarily mean your pheros didn’t work. If it’s so obvious to the people that you’re special, then they automatically assume that you know this as well. I mean, you don’t see normal people going up to a supermodel and tell her “you’re very beautiful” let alone going up to her.

I mostly tested A314 in my workplace, and during my first three months of testing I used it three times a week. I found that my sweet spot was two-three drops. During experiments, my sense of detecting subtle reactions from others improved as well.

Didn’t realize what kind of impact it had on the people that I used around until several months later when several of my co-workers, including some higher-ups started to speak out about me mostly behind my back and sometimes officially announcing to everyone. It was mostly like, “my name is the smartest of all,” “my name is an ace”, “my name is the most popular amongst the crowd” etc. One word came to my mind to describe A314 and that is “distinguished.” I don’t remember doing anything substantially different than most of my co-workers and yet they associated me with that title. You’re so special that you’re getting promoted almost six-eight months prior to all other co-workers who were hired at the same time as you.

Based on my experiment (both in work and social environment), constant use of A314 tends to leave an imprint on people’s mind about you, so even if you’re not using A314 they’ll still associate you as being distinguished/special. It’s almost as if that characteristic becomes default. Several months after you see them, they still remember you as being so. I’m not sure if they feel privileged to be with you, but they seem to feel just as special when they are standing next to you.

MX103:
I tested MX103 on a different ground with different sets of people (those people who were not exposed to my A314 experiment). There is that special characteristic, but not as profound as A314 has. I used two sprays and reapply same amount after five hours. The effects, however, were more easier to detect. For instance:

  • At work, there is this female co-worker (African American) who didn’t see me for a long time. She told me how she missed me and didn’t feel ashamed of touching me in front of other co-workers, including supervisors and even openly locked arms with me. This lady is very self-conscious about her image and looks, and yet she didn’t seem to mind portraying the image to others about how she’s at ease when making physical contacts with me. This is just one example, but tends to stand out the most since I know this person and her actions listed above is quite outside of her normal self. I got a lot of long-hugs from my female co-workers with MX103 and lots of smiles.

  • I got a lot of compliments, mostly from women, about minor stuff, like how I dress, how I smell, how I look in general. With A314, it’s quite rare to get this kind of “minor” compliments.

  • Go to a public scene, and watch couple of attractive girls glance at you. At one restaurant, a cute hostess constantly went out of her way to be around where I was. I also caught her looking at me multiple times, and each time our eyes met, she quickly looked down and turned away (I thought hostess should mainly look at the front door to greet).
    At a coffee shop, while I was reading I caught several girls looking directly at me. All others tend to react when I even made a small move, like crossing my leg and pretty much everyone around my vicinity would stop what they were doing and look at me and go back to doing their business.

The effects mentioned above were only existent when I was wearing the phero.

Optional MX103 and A314 mixed:
I only did this twice, but worth mentioning. 2 drops of A314 on each wrist and 1 spray of MX103 on the same application after dry down.

The effect:

  • I was highly recommended by my former supervisor, who was recommending me to one of the executives (the type normal workers would not see during their normal tenure). She went out of her way to make me look so good. I won’t mention where I work, but my work place is very bureaucratic and conservative. Supervisors of this sort would not go this far for someone who’s just starting out. I also found other higher ups coming up to me to give me special advice on how to succeed and so forth; they became my immediate mentors.

  • Ladies in general were more polite. I’d understand store clerk being very careful when approaching customers, but not co-workers who worked with me. You wouldn’t expect something like a phrase “Is there anything I can do to make you happy?”

Any feedbacks or substantiating evidences are welcome! Thank you for reading my long post.

Eslite, i LOVE this post! So much fact, theory and analysis all in one place! Reps to you!

Obviously because MX103 is a spray, its more of a short-fast burn. I also think because its a cruder mix (perhaps 5-6 pheros vs. 16 pheros on the latest A314), theres a bit more sexuality in it. MX102 gets even harder hits during its short-fast burn. Ive even been able to get full fledged fast-hits out of it (where you just walk by someone and she turns and says hi).

Tater thinks using both simultaneously is a good thought, but understand that the A314 wont be contributing much until youre about 4-6 hours into the day. My preference is to composite the MX102/MX103 into a fragrance that keeps the diffusion rate somewhat moderated and lets me sink more of it into what im wearing. That gives you the best of both. The oil in A314 is too dense compared to the alcohol-base in MX103 which is too light. Doping it with a balanced fragrance seems like the right way to go for now.

godamnit~ I NEED to get my paws on some MX103!!! the wait is getting more unbearable by the weeks…:smiley:

BTW, Tater has had an attractive woman walk up to him and stick her tongue down his throat after not much conversation. MX102 is great stuff. Dont know if i wrote up that fast hits (from just walking by someone) are possible.

Thank you Tater! Yea, I 100% agree; the obvious hits from MX103 can be attributed on its spray form and A314 has slow dissipation. I’d recommend MX103 more for a passby occassions where, lets say, you want to have an effect on someone and you want the results immediately (like first dates, or found an attractive girl that you’ll only see for couple of days if you don’t act now, etc.). A314 is for long-term effect, where you want to portray the type of images that are listed above in my post. It certainly doesn’t hurt when your co-workers and supervisors associate you as being an ace.

Got a contact from SteveO stating that my MX102 in togo is being checked-on. Can’t wait to get my hands on it. Reps for you as well.

Waiting on my MX102 too. All things considered, i shouldve just ordered a bottle instead of 3 togos. Tater thinks MX102/MX103 are the best all-around products available, even over A314.

Wicked post man! Excellent report! :smiley:

GREAT post. You and Tater have answered pretty much all of my questions about 102 and 103 versus a314. Hope to be able to play with the former two myself at some point. They’ve been at the top of my list for months now.

Fantastic report, Eslite.

I must admit that I prefer A314, unlike you or Tater. The effects of A314 are smoother, refined and much more natural, whereas those of MX103 are rougher. It is almost like comparing Jamison Whisky and Jim Beam, with MX103 being the latter. Having said that, MX103 smells much better A314.

Good one, Eslite. Reps to ya.

I’m printing out this report as we speak. I’ve haven’t read it entirely, but so far it sounds good.

Dont forget to rep Eslite. He deserves it!

Man, I don’t know why I missed your post. Great report!

I’ve been learning the same thing too about A314, and well, pheros in general - what you said there in bold. I was questioning A314 myself, but found just last week that 3 drops is probably my sweet spot.

Anyway… I’m gonna rep y’a!

Great post Eslite and awesome additional informations tater worthing rep points! Thanks

Great post Mr. Eslite! Seems to be a good idea to use A314 for the office every day where you are looking for long term effects and using MX102 or 103 for the days off or after work when you want to make a deep impression very fast. I wish I had MX103 for my salary negotiations with my boss last week - I see him only 2 or 3 times a year, so there’s not much chance of A314 developing a deep impact.

It would be great if Jasmin could clarify which version of A314 MX102 is based upon. Maybe the mix is updated at the same time as A314 and therefore evolving with it?

Looking forward to receiving my MX103!!!

Very nice report Eslite! I have been waiting for this for a long time.
And thank you Tater for testing mx102, i ordered some (there was no mx103 left unfortunately :confused: )

reps to you both :slight_smile:

Thank you dmags. I wouldn’t necessarily say that I would prefer MX103 over A314; it all depends on the situation. I agree when you say A314 is smoother, and MX103 does have that kick to bring out that outwardly reactions from people exposed. You like the smell of MX103 better than A314? Personally, the EO scent of A314 doesn’t bother me but initial application of MX103 tends to emit that bad odor. I usually use a small dab of Chrome Azaro for cover scent.

Thank you bubblebob. Although the salary negotiation has passed, but seems to me that is somewhat of a situation similar to series of job interviews that I had several weeks ago. One of the member asked about interview mix, despite the sticky and here was my response:

"Approximately 4 weeks ago, I went on several job interviews. I used this mix only:

2 drops of A314 on each side of neck and 1 drop shared on both wrists.
2x Shine 1 spray on hair and 1 spray on front neck.
Instant Openness (Instant Openness – Ice Breaker Pheromone for Men - Alpha A314)* 1 spray on each back hand.*

Most interviews went well; interviewers talked most of the time and they were very thorough when addressing some of my questions. No akward moments and the conversations between me and the interviewrs were pleasant. I got the vibe that they wanted me to be around them while I was talking to them.

Out of 9 companies that I interviewed for, 8 responded back with job offers. I honestly believe that pheros gave me some edge and allowed me to present myself well in front of the companies."

Link: Interview Advise

Basically your salary negotiation and my interviews were a type of situation where you need to convince someone, and the people making the decision need to think it over couple of days. Now, in this case it would make more sense to leave a lasting impression so they will “remember” who you are while making the decision towards your favor. If so, the mix mentioned above with A314 does wonders. In addition, if you want to accelerate the effect of A314, then you can use alcohol based cover scent/colognes on the application points.

However, if the decision was to be made in instant and you need to make that impression fast, then MX103 might be the way to go. Although I shouldn’t recommend due to limited experiments, mixing MX103 and A314 wouldn’t hurt either.

I’m just listing this for future reference and for other forum users if they want some additional info. This is strictly from my experimental experience and anyone is feel free to jump in on this.

Tater presumes you mean if they will be meeting with you many times.

The intensity of the alcohol base means a hard hit with quicker, possibly immediate results. I dont believe it means they wont remember you as long once youve left the building.

Tater, what I wanted to say is that people exposed to your A314 tends to associate with high-level characteristics, if you portray yourself well. They continue to do so long after your gone and you’re not at their presence anymore. This is what I wanted to mean by the term “remembering.” As originally posted, I happened to see great reactions, non-subtle ones, with MX103 mostly when I was wearing them in the presence of others. When I don’t, the type of hits that you’d normally get with MX103 is diminished. A314, on the other hand, once the person exposed enough (based on social occasions and interviews that I gone through, it can be matter of hours if done right), they tend to remember for a long time even without you using the stated phero. From my experience, I know that A314 leaves that deep impression for a long time, but I’m not 100% certain as to MX103 provides the same effect.

Very good point…has also been mentioned by Michael earlier. Grapevine effect!