Special K's journal

I guess this report could easily have gone here but I felt like giving my journal a bit of a bump anyway.

I confronted one friend on his weird/cold shoulder behavior. This isn’t the hopelessly insecure one, this is another mate. I confronted him the day before via txt message: “I’m gonna be straight up dude, cause somebody has to be. Whats your problem? Stop playing silly games and be straight up for once eh?”

He responded that his only problem with me was that he thought I was slightly arrogant. (GOOD POINT SON!)

I responded that maybe he was right, but it wasn’t intentional. I guess it’s probably because he’s just not used to this side of me, I never used to have much confidence in myself, until about 2 - 3 months ago, so yeah perhaps I am over stepping my bounds just a little.

I respond again saying that “While I see where you’re coming from man, I’m not gonna stick round while people give me the cold shoulder.”

He thought that was ‘fair enough’. Some of you might criticize me for even wasting time trying to figure out why… DLV? I think it was a smart move in the end, because now I know a reason why some of my mates have been acting up. But more importantly, it’s not a global conspiracy, he mentioned he was even more sick of ‘hopelessly insecure guy’. Just goes to show how catty the whole things become eh?

I’m definitely taking on board your guys advice, I’m gonna stay above that crap.

Anyway onto the next day:

Application: 3 drops A314, 2 sprays of Gods piss to cover (IS)
Application points: 2 drops to the pulse points on neck, round the jawline, 1 drop split between wrists, IS to the neckline.
Test environment: School, exam - About 15 of us at max.

Rocked up to the library to squeeze in a little study before my exam begun. Met up with a couple of people in my form, one of them a friend, the other some random girl. We sat down and cranked into the study, the random girl kept giving me IoI’s and I noticed she was staring when she thought I wasn’t looking, heh. I was all smiles the whole time. My mate asked to see some of my practise essays I had written. He was full of compliments “Wow man, these should be exemplars, I can’t believe this shit.”

Anyway time rocked around that we needed to get up to the hall and wait. Friend from above was there, residual cold shoulder effect during the 20 minutes we were waiting there. But I didn’t let it bother me in the slightest.

Coming out of the 3 hour exam we all had lots to talk about and this is definitely when I think the A314 had an effect. I wasn’t trying to be domineering, and kept my part in the conversations supplementary. I think this was appreciated, and cold shoulder friend and I started talking, for the first time in a long while so this was good. The goods delivered here because I was able to hold a position of respect without having to say too much. I could relate without having to hold the key spot.

I think I’m finding my balance again. Perhaps the pendulum just swung a little too far to one side :wink:

Don’t get me wrong, my ambition to be the greatest is still in the drivers seat. I just think developing more subtlety may in the end be the key.

Regards guys, thanks for reading
J