Special K's journal

Well, this might be a little pre-emptive considering I haven’t placed my order yet, but I thought I’d get this up and running. Finally after much ado I have recieved my credit card (What a great birthday present!), so can now make purchases.

For my first order I’ve decided to go with:

1 x Ammunition (reg strength)
1 x Instant Openness (reg)
1 x A314 (10ml)

Depending on whether I get my points back before pay day tommorow I might add

1 x Instant Shine (togo)

Along with some DHL Priority shipping, so hoping to have this shit before the week’s out (If i’m lucky :wink:)

After doing some extensive reading on pheromones I’m confident I will see results with these products. I know that these will be an aid, not a game-maker, so yeah, require a bit of input from the user. My plan for this journal is to extensively record the results of my phermone experimentation, my thoughts, feelings and my quest to power and girls galore.

Today I had speeches for head boy on my birthday none the less! 1 week’s practise, a lot of time spent in front of the mirror, I totally screwed up! After telling myself things would be fine, I got up there and totally lost it, mumbling - all my practised hand gestures and timing went out the window, I forgot my words and sort of winged my way through it. The funny thing was, these past two weeks I’ve been so absolutly confident that I’d be the best, all the confidence in the world didn’t help me up there :o

But I guess any practise in public speaking is good practise, and I had to put myself out there. I feel better having done it than not having done it. As always I’ll examine where I went wrong, mistakes are my friend and I’ll learn from them. Practise makes perfect I guess, but I’m sure it will have helped with my already retreating shyness.

Voting takes place Thursday, if somehow I make the final two, I will have an interview with the principal, deputies and the deans. I think this would be a perfect situation to test out A314.

Anyway, enough of the negativity! I’m off to buy lunch and enjoy my birthday, have a good one guys.

Hey K, Happy Birthday.

I hope you keep your journal up once you start using your products. I’d definitely be interested in reading about your results, especially Instant Openness, which is on my list for my next order.

I think your interview will be a good place to try out the A314, but I would suggest you try it out a few days beforehand, if you have the chance. I’m finding that A314 is reliable for me, and will probably become more of an every day item for me, once I’ve done more extensive testing. I haven’t gone past 2 drops yet. The stuff spreads well and you can get a lot of coverage from it, so you don’t need to use a lot. I feel cool and cockey when I wear it, and it gives me a feeling that I am king shit. It’s more of an attitude change in me, rather than some kind of physiological feeling, so I wouldn’t be able to tell you whether it is a placebo effect or not. You’ll figure it out for yourself once you start using it.

I definitely recommend Instant Shine, so if you have a chance to add it to your order, by all means, go for it. I can definitely say that this one has worked well for me, both for the self-effects and how people behave towards me. This one will be on my re-order list. I think it will also be one of my “dailies”. These are the two that I have seen clear results with, given that I have only been using these products for a a little over a week.

Haven’t had a chance to properly test out Ammo yet.

I’m keeping a journal too - Spot’s Log - A Noobie Journal (Spot's Log) - which you’ve already commented on, so it will be interesting to compare notes!

Good luck with your interview!

Special_K, congrats on the order, and it sounds like you made some good choices. You’ve been reading here for awhile, so I’m sure you don’t need to be reminded to take it slow and test one at a time. :slight_smile: Even still, learn from my mistakes. I went whole hog and just threw everything I had on me without testing and learning to appreciate the characteristics of each of the products I’ve purchased.

Good luck on the voting! That meeting sounds like it was made for A314, so good call there. Can’t wait to read your reports!

Oh, forgot to mention… YES! Add Instant Shine if you can. It works great with both your heavy hitters there (Ammo and A314).

-D4

Ended up going with

Ammunition x 1
Instant Openness x 1
A314 x 1
Instant Shine to go x 1

Order’s processing so realistically I should have it by Monday/Tuesday at the latest :smiley:

hooly crap special K I just got the same thing too!

except mine just said that it got shipped today so it should be here by this weekend

Okay just an update. My items just shipped so I am ecstatic, over the moon infact! Should either be here tommorow, or Monday. Thank you so much Jasmin and the team for responding to my email, you’ve secured yourself a faithful regular customer from now on!

In other news, I was taken a side today and told the unfortunate news that I won’t be needing to attend the meeting on Monday, I failed to make the cut, based on teacher voting. Instead, one of the fellers we all dislike (x-core christian flagrant anti-abortionist) made it in.

In the long run I guess it’s no big deal, it won’t stop me on my path to success, it’s just a check - a set back, I’m not licked.

Draft schedule was a little too wildcard so rethinking that.

Testing environment will primarily be school, and work. My hypothesis is that there will be a marked difference in people’s behavior towards me. I am a good reader of body language, and pick up on IoI’s fairly quickly… I’ve been observing one girlie in particular who already has her eyes on me, and the way she laughs at pretty much everything I say, respositioned her seat closer to mine, looks over in my direction several times in the hour etc etc, so it will be interesting to gauge whether phero’s increase this response and /or initiate new responses from other test subjects.

There’s a good crowd environment at the school canteen, where there are usually at least 100 people cued up waiting, this will be one of my tests, gauging reactions in close proximity. Other tests will include ‘hoop tests’ from MM on some of those close to me (basically asking things of people, test to see how many hoops they will jump through to please you). Finally, I’ll just brush past a few of the girls in a controlled environment such as class, and notice if there is any differences.

Anyway, enough of this planning an scheming, I’ll be back with news when my products arrive.

Cheers
Jack

Alright, on the advice of Tisha & Renny I’ve rethought my strategy for my initial week! Checking my DHL tracking, package and:
11/4/2007 10:52 am Processed at DHL Location.

http://www.dhl-usa.com/images/blank.gif

Auckland, New Zealand
Well, that’s not too bad :smiley: Hopefully they’ll fly it down to Dunedin overnight and have it delivered to me before 8:30am when I leave home for the day tomorrow.

This is what I’ve got so far planned out:

Week 1:
Application 1: 8am
Application 2: 4pm

Application 1: Mon - Friday
Pheromone products involved in test: Instant Openness

  • Day 1: 2 sprays Instant Openness. Application point: Hair
  • Day 2: 2 sprays Instant Openness. Application point: 1 spray to Hair, 1 spray to wrists
  • Day 3: 3 sprays Instant Openness. Application point: Hair
  • Day 4: 4 sprays Instant Openness. Application point: 3 sprays Hair, 1 spray to wrists
  • Day 5: 5 sprays Instant Openness. Application point: 3 sprays to Hair, 1 spray to wrists, 1 spray to inside of elbows (haha not sure what they’re called I note that d4 has a term, I just can’t remember)

Test environment: School 8:40am - 2:45pm

Application 2: Tuesday & Thursday
Pheromone products involved in test: A314

  • Day 2: 2 drops of A314. Application point: Wrists and neck
  • Day 4: 2 drops of A314. Application point: Wrists and neck

Test environment: Work - Commercial Kitchen and Restaurant 4:00pm - 9:00pm

Trying to keep everything fairly ‘vanilla’ as I mentioned earlier, however work is just such a different environment from school it’s like a 2nd life so I figure I’ll be fine with a reapplication of a different phero by that late stage of the day.

I’ve been playing this game called ‘Mind Habits’ I think I may have got the link from here at pherotalk, or perhaps somewhere else. It’s pretty good - Developed by a university team in psychology or something or rather, point is, it does what it says it does - I feel great after a wee blat at it, and intend on purchasing a full version next paye day.

http://www.mindhabits.com/description.php

Have a look if you haven’t done so already!

I’m also almost finished with one of David DeAngelo’s e-book’s ‘Attraction is not a choice’. It’s on par with Mystery Method, and to be frank, it’s a lot more AFC friendly! So recommendations for that too.

Respect
J

Applause! I hope you can stick to it. Most importantly enjoy the ride.

Hhmm, I’m looking at the time stamp of your posts. Looks like we orderd at around the same time. My order is still in processing. Suck…

Anywho, good luck on your endevors. Remember to file your reports in triplecates.

Well guys I got my phero’s today, I was over the moon.

Day 2

Pheromones used: A314. 2 drops applied to wrists and neck.

Today I got home to a nice fat DHL express package. Inside my
Ammunition
A314
Instant Openness
Instant Shine to go

Marvelling at the bottles, and the power inside of them for a little, I opened each up to give them a whiff. Opening up the Instant Shine - A great big grin spread across my face as I smelt the stuff. The real deal.

Missing my morning application, it was time to test the A314 for work. I tipped the A314 on it’s end, and a couple of drops came out onto my finger.
Rubbing it onto my wrists and neck I was initially somewhat repulsed by what I guess was the smell of the Androsterone, but I think it’s growing on me :wink: Anyway, after about 10 or so minutes I guess I start to feel fairly confident. After 20 I’m feeling positively alpha! A woman came and sat down in front of me on the bus, and she started to fidget, smelling the air - I let out a bit of a laugh at this.

As I mentioned in an above post I work as a Kitchenhand in a commercial Kitchen/Restaurant after school part time. When I arrived this afternoon one of the girls who is usually fairly tempramental/shitty at me decided to open me! Through out the entire evening she was really chatty and happy - Don’t get me wrong, I don’t really hold her in high esteem, and she started to treat me a bit like a Dr. Phil, but it was a shitload better than the usual crap I put up with from her.

My supervisor is also usually in a bit of a bad mood, today however he must have got a strong wiff of my A314 because he was full of praise all day long “You’re doing really well Jack, good stuff big man” “Appreciate all the help man!” “You’re working really well man!” blah blah blah, I shall bide my time as his underling…

Now, the two waitresses who were working tonight - Smashing. One of them is a 7.5, the other an 8, easily an 8. I walked out to grab some of free food, she was fairly eager to serve me. Unfortunatly there was only vegetarian shit left, so I took a rain check on the food, she seemed genuinly dissapointed not to be able to serve me my food haha

Me: “You know what, I think i’m right”
Her: “Oh… are you sure?”
Me: “Yeap, I’m sure :wink:”
Her: “Really?”
Me: “Yeah I’m sure, haha”

The 8 was gigglish a couple of times, apologized for bumping into me.
I guess I should point out now that these 2 ladys are usually fairly silent/ignoring of me… Now I feel like the playing field is even. You know what? I think I’ll have my way with one of them, or maybe both! I’ve set myself a deadline of 1 year to do so. A314 is really a god send, I can easily see it becoming a daily application.

One question however, in the nature of my work I got a lot of water over my application points. Would this have dulled the effects of the A314, or removed them? Because afterwards I didn’t even catch so much as the slightest smell of the A314.

Thanks so much Androtics, I’m really happy with the goods so far.

Tommorow is Day 3. Day 3 will see an application of 2 shots of Instant Openness to the head, because Day 1 & 2’s trial of Instant Openness was missed.

Cheers
J

Hey, great report Special_K! As far as your question re: possibly washing away the A314, I’m fond of facial application points. Chin and the back of my ears is where I usually go. When you do the chin, you smell it for awhile, but like you said, the smell grows on you. If you want to go lower to your neck, and then cover with one of the nicer smelling products, that might be better. I’ll cover with IShine for my work combo, and Ammo when I hit the clubs (Who am I kidding? More like when I hit THE club. Hehe)

-D4

Heh, I know - the point was I got a load of water all over my neck hehe.
Hey look guys

Day 3

Pheromones used: Instant Openness. 2 sprays applied to hair

Well, where do I begin, wow, just wow… Today, the world was mine.
I’ll expand with some case examples soon, but this is an amazing product. The smell of neroli I initially thought was a little feminine for my liking, but it’s growing on me I guess as with the A314.

Today there were not social barriers, everyone wanted to talk to me. As soon as the conversation died down, someone would open me. I dissappeared in English for 5 minutes to refill my water bottle, and everyone knew where I was gone, but when I got back suddenly 5 people were like: “Jack’s back!!!” In a really excited tone. Heck I’d only been gone for 5 minutes, I felt like a million dollars.

At lunch a few mates and I took off to the fish and chip shop down the road, one of my friends addressed me directly when we were talking about something, most uncharacteristic.

Getting back to school I slammed my chips down on the table and invited everyone to hoe in. Three girls I know approached, what happened next, well I just.. I don’t understand it, but it left me chuckling inside all day.

I was standing there and all of a sudden one of them says “You know what Jack? I love you” then another asked me if I wanted a hug. Not returning her interest I responded “Nah I think i’ll be fine thanks :stuck_out_tongue:” but then she went and stuck her arms around me anyway! The third, who for a long while I had a crush on just sat there and watched - She’s been trying to participate, but well I guess I’m sorta freezing her a little… Haven’t yet decided what I’m gonna do there, not sure what the relationship status is between a friend of mine and her so guess i’ll just stay put and keep her wanting - She gave me a kinda nervous/wanting/sad look and waved at me just before home-time from a little distance, I could read her facial expression like a book anyway. Back to the girl who said she loved me, this was really out of character for her… I mean.. I know she’s attracted to me, but to say that?

Another subtitilty I picked up on was when we were standing or sitting or whatever, everyone would periodically turn and look at me expectingly, even if I wasn’t saying anything. Absolutly anything I said was well recieved. To try the limits of this, I said stuff that would normally have been ignored, and to my astonishment people just kept responding!

The rest of the day was a bit more mild, I guess as the juice wore off, but conversation was just so damn fluid. Tomorrow is Day 4 and the dosage goes up, I’m almost frightened to think what will happen :smiley: Well, no I’m excited but yeah, you dig I’m sure.

Massive thanks once again to Jasmin and Androtics, you guys are the best! Now I can really appreciate to the full extent what Tate meant when he said we’re such an exclusive club here. Wow.

Cheers
J

Hey Special K put some instant shine in there bro

Yeah, Instant Shine is great. Love the stuff. Self-effects are so obvious, and if you can notice the difference in yourself, other people must too.

BTW, SpecialK… have you done an intentional -none OD yet? - You should blast yourself with a barrage of Ammo and see where it takes you. It’s a good way to know what to expect from an OD, and to figure out what your limits are…

Heh, you first buddy :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay

Day 4

Morning Application:
3 sprays Instant Openness to the hair

Well, er, today was sorta ‘meh’. It was very windy today so I guess a lot of it just got blown into the atmosphere. I could still sorta smell neroli for a few hours, but I guess the walk to school took away most of it? I re-read that ‘wind erasure’ thread, but could anyone else shed any light on this? Does exposure to large amounts of wind effectively null the phero dose?

I think tommorow I will take my Instant Openness to school in the little green bubble wrap it came with and apply there, so as to be sure.

People were friendly, so I guess some of it must have remained and I was also pretty tired so perhaps I wasn’t perceptive enough to correctly analyse shit!

Afternoon Application:
2 drops A314

A314 smells fantastic after the initial application smell has softened, those EO’s I spose? It’s good Androtics! Anyway I was pretty spaced out at work, just trying to go on robot mode so the time passed quicker, but I got my way and people were generally pretty respectful. I felt like a weight off my shoulders getting out of that shit hole, regained my alpha confidence, which was by all accounts somewhat lacking at work.

Sorry, nothing exciting to report on today.

Tommorow is Day 5 and I’m gonna go with

  • 4 spray of Instant Openness to the head
  • 1 spray of Instant Openness to the arms
  • Perhaps a little Instant shine around the neckline, we’ll see.

Hoping to go out this weekend to a party or two, if I do it will be a good chance to test Ammunition.

use instant shine imo!

Oh, I have! 3 times already! - I bought the double-whammy stuff. Easy to put on way too much if you like to cover more areas. Even mixed it with Turn Up The Heat once.

My first OD was unintentional - typical noobie over-zealousness. The other two times I did it were on purpose, for control purposes: wanted to confirm the self-effects (not to mention how others reacted to me). Not an enjoyable buzz at all, but an interesting learning experience. I’ve had a couple of great hits with two sprays of the double-stuff, buffered with A314 and Instant Shine.

You should do at least one intentional OD just to learn what to expect in terms of negative effects (both on self and on others), and to figure out what your limits are.

Yeap, I’ve heard it a million times, but in all honesty I can’t see how giving myself an intentional od will give me any indication as to my limits, as by overdosing I know I’ve applied too much already.

A side from that quasi-benefit, a shitty mood and negative responses from my peers? Heh, I’ll be right for now mate :slight_smile:

Day 5

Application: 4 sprays Instant Openness to the head, 1 to the arms, 2 sprays Instant Shine to the neckline.

Day 5 was much like Day 4 to be honest, perhaps more perhaps less. Got to school and slipped into the toilet room, applied the Openness to my hair and arms, and then a couple of shine to my neckline

A few observations I’m making about Instant Openness

  1. It works a treat, people view you as a high value character with lots to talk about. It also has self effects of making one less inhibited socially if applied near where the nose will pick it up.

  2. Although people will open you a lot more, the real magic only comes when you actually get into a conversation… People may not initially just keep re-initiating the convo with you. So basically what I’m saying is that Instant Openness molds to the character it mirror’s the wearer. On Wednesday I was over the moon, larger than life - and the phero responses mirrored this. They were intense, people wanted to always know where I was, they told me they loved me, etc etc. But during Thursday/Friday things were more down tempo because so was I. Then again, sometimes people do just open you, and keep on talking! But it’s more staggered, not everyone will - but secretly they want to :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a great convo on Friday with a friend about cars and restricted licences and what not, I didn’t have to say much he just kept nattering on - This was clearly an Instant Openness hit. Another annoying guy who albeit doesn’t shut up regardless of phero’s or not was clinging to me like a cat’s eye to a rock during one period, but it was definatly a phero response, you can tell them apart… People usually say stuff out of the blue that is perhaps a little uncharacteristic, he was doing this.

Last night I was gonna go out, got myself all prep’d with my attire and phero’s and what not.

Had on:
4 sprays Instant Openness
2 sprays of Instant Shine
1 spray? Maybe 1/2 spray Ammunition

Like my Instant openness, when I cranked the ammo, I should have fired off a couple of rounds into the corner of my room or some shit, to prevent the mis-fire with the new bottles. Forgot about that and pushed down on the trigger - spurts of liquid came out, tried again, much the same. But by then I could smell the fragrance so figured I must have had a decent ap.

I was gonna wait on a friend to come and pick me up, but that never sorta worked out and they left without me.. Got a few txts that night asking me where I was, but by then I had already begun watching Goldeneye 007, so that really seemed a little more appealing.

Shine I think, although largely for self, does have some subtle effects on those around - I think it makes people see you as more interesting, fun etc.

Another thing, I’m gonna have to buy a full bottle of Shine :frowning: This to-go bottle is depleting at a rather high speed. I’m going to go sniff it a little, it’s like a bloody drug! Sniff sniff and the smile spreads across the face.

I guess the main point of this report is simply that:
Phero’s are what you make of them. People will pick up on your sig, but if the character doesn’t match the smell then it’s a null reference. You have to be in character with what you’re wearing for the real magic to take place!

What else… hmmm, I’m either thinking - Instant Honesty & Shine, or Instant female magic & Shine for my next order. Thoughts appreciated.

Cheers
J

Day 6
Today was perhaps the polar opposite of Day 2
I decided to finally add a bit of a mix to it.

1 x Ammo. Application point: lower neck.
5 x Instant Openness. Application point: 1 x neckline, 3x hair, 1x wrists

I walked in to school and the atmosphere was quiet, people’s body language indicated they weren’t interested in talking to me. I started my day feeling pretty good and was open when I walked in, but this was soon diminished.

I felt as though I was being cut out of conversation and ignored by the great majority. Of particular note was when a guy i know was looking through another guy’s new ipod and I was bouncing my soccer ball against the side of the desk he was at. I misbounced it and it knocked the ipod out of his hands, he gave me what I would describe as possibly the most pissed off/get the f*ck outta here kinda look I’ve ever seen!

One of my closest friends was a bit more chatty and didn’t seem phased by this global conspiracy against me, but everyone else… well I don’t want to over dramatize this, but it there was no warmth, involvement that I had felt on Day 2, 3 & to a lesser extent day 4.

The strange thing is, I bought the phero’s so this effect would stop happening. This happens from time to time with me, were people’s body language is cold and they tend to ignore me at least to some extent. I’m starting to wonder whether I’m blood type O? Maybe I produce lots of androstenone naturally (I’m fairly fit and athletic), perhaps this 1 shot of ammo just sent me over the edge a little.

Self effects were: I felt quiet and somewhat in a bad mood all day, I attribute my bad mood to being snobbed by most of my social group more than anything. Started concocting ideas of how it was a conspiracy set up by one guy I know because he feels i’m a threat to his dominance over the women of the group or some shit… I don’t know… I’m just sick of days like these. I want another Day 2.