MX200: how much is in the bottle and what are the effects?

Hey guys, I am very tempted to buy MX200. Just wanted to find out the amount of this stuff in the bottle and the effects. Thanks!

do a search, i personally have made quite a few posts about mx200

I did search, but have not found out the amount of mx200 in the bottle.

Oh and one more thing, from your journal you said P83 works very well. So which one do you actually recommend more for asian girls, P83 or mx200?

to-go bottles are about 40 sprays and the big bottles are about 200 sprays.

kind of comparing apples and oranges.

MX200 is a mix, it seems to make asian girls(and white girls to some extent) smiley. I’ve been complemented on the smell on many occasions. to be honest, i’m still at the beginning of testing this mix, and when i do get to some more thorough testing, it will be posted in my journal for sure.

P83 is a single putative molecule, not designed to do any specific thing, but merely suspected of having effects. I have found it makes me more likely to just go and do what i want, go for the kiss, touch people and in general be more impulsive. when worn with none products as i said in my journal, it tends to make sexual reactions more obvious and outright. i like p83 on its own, but i would muuuch prefer to use it in a mix with none. I’ve never tried it with mx200.

to compare the two to get asian girls, by themselves i would choose mx200. but in conjunction with other products, p83 is one great little molecule. i don’t have any experience mixing mx200 with anything else.

hope that answers your questions!

Well thanks for explaining. Just that MX200 is under Experimental Test Mixes so how would I know if it is to-go or a big bottle. Thats why I was asking. But yeah, thanks for your advice man.

Oh right, i think this one is a to go bottle only on the site.

MX200 is one of my favorite products, to be honest I really don’t know where this whole MX200 attracts only asian girls myth came from because it’s a really great social product that for me seems to work well on people (cough ladies) of all races…

And I might be way off about this but I suspect one of the main ingredients of MX200 is indeed p83, because recently got my hands on a bottle of p83 and after wearing it with some MX277 (One of bottles in the ammo test pack.) I found it’s effects to be very similar to MX200, only not quite as fun and upbeat as MX200.

Anyway I’m not quite sure what the mcg per spray of pheromones in MX200 is, but I do know that it has something like 6 or 7 main ingredients and a bunch of other “steering” pheromones making it a combination of 17 different pheromones all together.