Brand new to this whole pheromone thing and must admit I’m a tad skeptical at the moment. I decided to try it though, and have a shipment of things on my way. I bought:
“AMMUNITION”(2X - Double Strength)
“Turn Up The Heat” 2.5 mcg/spray (Recommended)
“Alpha A314” Regular Strength
“Instant Shine” 1X Regular Strength
and was wondering if I could get some starter combos with this selection, or perhaps some suggestions on which to try first? I’m a younger guy who is shy but not exactly ugly, just self confidence issues. Usually alcohol fixes that problem but I can’t be drinking everywhere I go!
I’ve read that using the Ammo by itself is good, but also that mixing it multiplies the results for a even better result. I’ve read on here that Ammo and A314 work great together, any comments?
I apologize if this is already covered somewhere on here but I’ve been reading almost every thread on here as a lurker for the last month or so and I’ve got so much floating through my head at the moment…
Please try products one at a time. I say this for your sake not my own. Start with Ammo. You can try Instant Shine at home by yourself to test it if need be. Don’t necessarily need a person to see that work. Try each product for at least 1-2 days each by themselves before you jump on the Combo Train.
I would start using one at a time and log you results i am just getting started also. I have been testing each product one at a time and make sure to go to different places where you don’t know people. You friends and co-workers will react different than strangers. I would start with AMMO I have gotten good results with this and you can use it without any cover scent. Remember to look for small changes in the way people react. It took me a week to notice the changes. Just start out slow. Watch for eye contact and body movements.
Personal favs so far
CTTM
IO
IH
AMMO
Lets us know how it is going there are alot of great people on the forum that will help you.
Steve posted a thread explaining the best way to test each product. Like everyone said you should try one at a time in diff doses till you find an ideal sweet spot for each, then start experimenting with combo’s depending on what you want to say.
Oh ok…I would say start with a single spray of the Ammo2X rubbed between your wrists and 2 sprays of Instant Shine, one on neck and one on top of head. That would be a good starting point. Oh and don’t worry, I used to be skeptical about mones too
Well I got my shipment yesterday and cracked it open. Even got a free gift, thank you!
This morning I applied one drop of A314 to the back of my ears in a downwards fashion and another between my wrists, rubbed together. I need practice with the dropper as every drop came out in two, so I wasted two drops. Oh well, beginners luck I guess.
The smell is kind of stronger than I expected, so I put on some cologne. Perhaps I smelled my wrists a bit too much as I think I got a bit of a headrush for about 30 seconds but then continued on to work. So far I haven’t talked to anyone, but I’m hoping that someone will notice. I’m just going to observe what others do around me for today and see where that goes…
Well I think I observed the placebo effect on myself, so far I’ve been feeling pretty good about myself all day. One question though, how long does A314 last on the body? I can’t smell it anymore…
I dunno about other people but it usually lasts around 7-9 hours on me. The smell doesn’t have to be present for the mones to still be in effect. Remember your environment whether indoor or outdoor along with temperature/ humidity stats along with your own body temp at your application points will determine how long it lasts.
Sweating becomes another variable depending on how much and in what areas.
Well perhaps some more background information on myself. I have a naturally very high body temperature and always have had so. Perhaps this is why the mones wore off faster?
Anyways, yesterday I applied the two drops of A314 to me, one behind my ears and another between my wrists. At 5:30 I got home, showered, and was about to head out for dinner. I decided to up the dosage, so I used two drops of A314 (Getting better with the dropper now lol) behind my ears and two sprays of Instant Shine on my wrists. I went to pick up my friend who is normally in a so-so mood and on the drive to the restaurant we were laughing our heads off, and I noticed that he seemed to be not staring at me but giving me more attention than he normally would. I also felt a bit elated and I think it was the Instant Shine.
We got to dinner and I sat back for a bit at the beginning and noticed that I kept on being invited into the convo, as if they were seeking my approval for whatever the topic was. Needless to say, at the end of the night I was the center of attention for our group and I think the waitress was flirting with me too. I think that this is what I would call a sucess!
Anyways, today at work I am wearing the same combo (after my morning shower of course to wash off the old stuff from yesterday), two drops A314 behind my ears and two medium sprays of Instant Shine on my wrists. I’ll report my findings back a bit later on…
I think this stuff actually works. Sorry for that, but to be honest I was skeptical and am slowly realizing that this could be a great tool in the dating world, or even just general conversation as well…
Pheromones are a hard thing to conceptualize at first. Even as a person who has been using them for a while they still amaze and perplex me at times.
Your own body temp could a big factor but so can the wind and the heat but seeing as how you live in British Columbia which I have to say I’m jealous after visiting there I doubt your environment is gonna make the mones go faster but a certain amount of cold will hinder diffusion of mones to a certain extent. Most dudes and gals overall got 98.6F temp under the hood and the only thing that may change that factor is if you start to sweat profusely.