Ok, hope this stuff works… Just invested a few $$ in this…
I ordered;
A314 10ML
Instant Shine Regular Strength
TUTH 2.5MCG/Spray
Ammunition 1X Standard Strength
I also ordered Pherlure from another site…looks like I will be returning this one based on all the users comments I see here.
I dont think any of this will just make Playboy models jump on me. I am a fairly good looking guy, clean cut. I have decent luck picking up women on my own. I am just looking to have some fun with this..maybe attract different types of women with it.. I am 36, but often told I look more like 30 even a little younger at times…Im 6’ 210.
Whats the best combo and strengths with what I have purchased?
1 drop A314 (rub between both wrists)
2 sprays IS (one to hair, the other to chest)
1 spray Ammo (to neck)
I would try out A314 first.
For this one I tested it out over a few weeks and found 2-3 to be my sweet spot. I have noticed no siginificant OD or benefits from 2-3 so I just stick to 2.
You might just need 1 drop if you’re already alpha enough so double check on that.
If I were you I would do 5 days on @ 1 drop, take two days of, 5 days @ 2 drops then two days off, if you still haven’t noticed anything then go to 5 days @ 3 drops then take two days off. By then you should find out what the effects are. Because in my experiences A314 has been the best pheromone for me, I would recommend you test this one out by itself just so you get used to the effects. You can then add socials like IS onto it. Even if you want you can do IS right with it and see how it works.
My mix personally is A314 + Ammo + IS, see how it fares for you and what works best.
Good luck.
I work in hospitals and around many cute nurses. While I dont want to come off as a perv at work, There are many I would like to ask out.
Since I dont work for the hospitals, I can get away with this.
What would be a good mix to get noticed a little at work without the women thinking I’m a wacko.
I have an outgoing personality in general, but I have a hard time aksing someone out unless I can tell they would be interested…This is not an easy thing to always pick up on.