Oprah talks Phermones 04.03.2009

Did you all see the show? It was really good. She had several experts on that talked about all of the things that create attraction.

One thing that was mentioned on the show that struck me strange was that men emmit an odor that repels all women except those that are ovulating? Is this true?

That sounds weird.:confused: When I was with my bf, I was not repelled by him at any time of the month.

No its not true. They are referring to how women find anone more arousing when they are ovulating. This however dosnt mean it repels them when your not ovulating. This has been proven in just this forum countless times with products like AMMO TUTH. Pheromone Technology has a long way to go before we are all on the same page. :wink:

I can vouch for Ammo and Turn up the Heat working consistently. However, I have seen similar statements before made about anone repelling woman other than during ovulation. That is what prompted me to make the thread earlier this week about anone and the female cycle.

I think the scientific zeitgeist regarding pheromones is significantly behind that of this forum.

Yes. It is called Androstenone… :smiley:

Diane

I totally agree, men have been wearing anone for ages and while over doing it can repel anytime in the cycle its arouses women to a certain degree through the entire cycle.

Jeez think about natural mones. We dont only feel aroused by our mates during ovulation. :wink:

Tisha

True, but our mates shower. Androstenone doesn’t shower off, but the bacteria that transforms Androstadienone into Androstenone do. How attracted would we be if our mates never showered? Probably not much.

Diane

never shower? eeeewwwwww

How would we wash all those stripper germs???

no thank you, I will keep me 2 - 3 showers a day. I like to feel Crisp.

Given I can smell these products quite well, I was even able to tell if my buddy was wearing ammo or not.

I saw it. :slight_smile: The clips were from a show on the Discovery Channel…Science of Sex Appeal.

Nice to know we’re way ahead of the curve on this one. Yeay us! :slight_smile:

More clips from this series, check it out. :wink:

Science of Sex Appeal Videos : Attraction : Discovery Channel

Bella

On a different show called “MANswers” they did something on attraction of women… they said Androstenone can help “turn on” a women but doesn’t create “attraction” - the #1 answer for what attracted women was when the woman thought the man had just been with another women. They didn’t mention copulins specifically but i would imagine thats what the woman would be picking up.

I don’t know for sure if copulins are in Instant jerk… but i tell you what… i am having INSANE results with instant jerk. i wont go anywhere without it… i really love the stuff.

~Haz~

thats interesting that the number one thing that attracts women is if the guy had just been with another woman, furthering my love of instant jerk so far my fave. wish i could have tried the legend that is dirty lol.

i think jerk full sized is definitely in me next order and im gonna own this bia haha

I agree, but both men and women respond very well to IJ, it’s very useful! IJ in a 30ml bottle, for me anyways, seems like a great investment. I’m personally very hesitant to buy dirty… because I don’t want to come off some sex-crazed typical male persona, but that’s just me. Maybe I’m just paranoid; biased due to the title :roll_eyes:.

Instant Jerk is Awsome, and I will be buying a full size bottle, I feel it is entirely underrated.

I think none does repel women who are not ovulating, but I think it repels them in a way that we have tampered with. I believe it repels them by its natural scent, and by causing irritation, which is overcome by the arousal that results when she is ovulating.

By adding a scent that covers the “cat piss” effect, at least partially, we have altered the repellent effects to some degree.

Androstedienone is the same way… only, for those women who don’t like the smell of A1, it is easily covered and has only positive effects once covered, as far as I can tell.

that is so true. bumped into my ex once when she saw me with some other girls, 2 mins later she caught up with me to say hello.. so she was following me! she usually doesn’t even wana see me.

Back to topic. I’m looking for some attraction. I stopped using Ammo because I’ve noticed it makes girls feel turned on but very quiet and uncomfortable. Should I try IFM? because I use P74 but it doesn’t seem to do anything. I do use IG and that seems to do P74’s job (I use 20-40mcg).
Or, should I try this Instant Jerk instead for attraction? it seems like the complete opposite of IG though.. what do I do?

I don’t know if “instant jerk” is for everyone but you need to act congruent. Now… i don’t mean to act like an asshole LOL…

When i wear it… i wear buffers like a-nol and instant shine. I try and give off the impression that i don’t NEED to meet you… but i’m here if you’d like to meet me. I don’t act like a jerk but i send “playfull jabs” her way… like… i may find a guy who looks like a tool… point to him… and tell her he really looks like her type… then give a grin. My next move is all based on her reaction.

I really hate to keep pushing it LOL or sound like a personal rep for Instant jerk… but i stand by this stuff 100% - it’s worked wayyyyy beyond my expectations.

~Haz~

here is that oprah show i guess

The laws of sexual attraction - CNN.com