Yeah I know my titles are a bit eccentric, but so am I.
Jasmin asked me to test P74 over the last few days and being that she has those over powering NLP tricks and that lovely Jasmin seduction pheromones working over the phone she convinced me without much apprehension.
So my tests started on Thursday and this report will include up until last night. I will say that I am not nearly finished with this unique and interesting molecule.
I have a 30 Ml bottle unscented 30 mcg per spray.
I started by wearing at first one spray (30 mcg) to gauge my self effects. I noticed almost instantaneously that I had a big smile. It was as if my lips were puckering up almost as if about to kiss. It was more than that though, there was something in my minds eye screaming power! I can’t really explain it just that I was thinking power, but not as world domination, but more in the line with world seduction. I was calm and yet focused on how to be successful with women. Very interesting thoughts that played out throughout my entire experiment.
I would have thought this self-affect would have diminished as time progressed, but it wasn’t to be. The power and feeling as if I was on top of my seduction game was there throughout. Maybe it would have been different if my game was chess or dominoes, but my game is seduction and that is what I felt most connected to. Somehow I knew there was a connection between P74 and my passion.
The interesting thing that did happen on Thursday was that when I went to Waly World to pick up some groceries I was absolutely driven to accomplish my goal. I was also up to 90 mcg at this stage. I was charged with getting what I needed and getting out of the store. Whenever I’m in a big store environment I can’t help but scope out other stuff not on my list and spend way more time than necessary. There were some missed opportunities because I just didn’t have the time (and yet I wasn’t rushed at all) to stop and venture into the social aspect.
I could feel those around me as if I carried an aura of charismatic diplomacy turning heads catching eye contact and wanting to interact but I was on my mission and by all things Pink and Squishy, nothing was going to deter me.
Strange now that I reflect back through my journal I see an inference that I went to my Happy Market where they only hire hot babes. Weird that I don’t remember anything from it just a note that blond babe was working and gave me very strong eye contact. I write: “She went out of her way to greet me. It wasn’t your typical Store Name greeting it was the kind they reserve for when the manager is next to them. She was blond HB8 the one with the straight hair and big boobs but wearing baggy clothes like normal. Damn girl! I’ll have to chat with her about those baggy clothes. She remembers my fling with Cody and asked if I’ve spoken to her. We talk about how she’s doing and how I miss her. She gives me the old aww that’s so cute. I hate when girls do that. I couldn’t help noticing her baby blues and how she wouldn’t stop making bedroom eyes. She was staring, but I needed to go.”
Like I said from my journal I know exactly who she is, but all the same don’t remember that. Oh well there’s always next time.
The strangest thing was that by the time I got home I was completely frazzled like all the energy was drained from me. There was nothing left in me and as such I needed a nap. A long nap so I took one. I also noticed that everyday that after a good four to five hours of use I got very tired. I was driven to get whatever I was doing done, but when I was done I was done mentally and physically.
During the next couple of days I failed at inputing anything into my journal, but from what I remember everything was hyper drive and crazy. I managed to mentally challenge myself to focus on conversations with people. Holly molly some serious conversations erupt like a volcano, spewing charisma and charm like they were hot molten lava and boulders. I talked with a friend of mine forever and it was deep stuff too. There was such a content feeling that everything was OK and right.
The only thing that I didn’t like about my testing is that I never got to test it sexually or really much more than one friend and a few strangers. One girl I met at Chilli’s was intriguing. It was like I could tell she was more underneath than her surface would allow her to expose. After talking for what seemed to be hours (it was deep like hours, but in reality about 15 minutes) her boss came over and said their were people waiting to be seated. She was the hostess. My friends conversations with me were in retrospect kind of boring. We just chatted about this sarge or that field report, but typical crap and yet it seemed to have been so much more.
In summary a very social conversation pheromones that adds depth to yourself and others digging its presence into the psyche and creating a determined mindset to accomplish greatness. Effects last about 4-5 hours for me with a massive come down at the end. My brain was tired.
I can see why Jasmosisinator asked me to test this molecule. Very nice little molecule that I will continue to test for a few more days. Strange, normally after testing something and being away from my personal mixes I always yearn to get back to mixes, not with this one. I like it!
I’ve noticed the same thing, although I’ve come nowhere near 90 mcgs. My highest dosage was using 37.5 mcgs.
It’s a feeling of power, like you described, but a completely different kind of power than A314. Not a dominant “everyone will bow down to me” kind of power… But more like a confidence in yourself and your social abilities. You feel as though you have the ability to persuade people, make them happy, and be a genuinely good person to be around.
Alas, I hate depending on phero self-effects, cause they’re always so short lived. Tolerance develops too quickly, but you’re right in that it lasts much longer than most self-effects do… interesting…
Good posting! Both of your experiences are pretty much in line with some forum posts from the past (see below). Interesting that you guys found that it gives such a feeling of social confidence - it definitely makes sense though…
PheroQuirk (August 6, 2006):
“… of some of the simpler mixes where if you see someone again without it they are in a different state and it’s as if your interaction with them previously had never reached the level it did and they feel at some level puzzled about why they behaved that way towards you…”
Pheromone Arousal - #37 by m3turbo
m3turbo (April 30, 2007):
“…P74 seems to sort of give off a cool person vibe. It seems to make people think “hey this guy knows where the party is at.” It is very interesting, I think because so many women will judge you based on your social status is why this is making my mixes so much more effective. I have not used it by itself though so I can’t say for sure but when I added it to my mixes I started getting way more hits.”
It’s more like it makes you into a guy people want to be friendly with, rather than stuff you spray on that makes people friendly, if that makes sense. P74, to me, is more like the cool guy everyone wants to hang out with. Like a band dude. (" Experimental Pheromone P74 - Alpha A314 ")
PheroQuirk (May 27, 2007):
“…hi -yes i was wearing a complex mix… but i do think i have a good feel for p74 and agree that it will contribute to a mellow cool guy vibe. (not sure that cool ppl ‘only like other cool people’).”
p74 dose
Flipcat (June 1, 2007):
"…My perception is that [P74] takes others view you as “cool”. That’s the simple version.
When I first used it, it also made me much chattier and more socially forward. I felt “disinhibited”, like it had many of the positives of a good drink. In closed spaces, I notice something else, it makes me sort of tired and relaxed. Sometimes too relaxed in a really small space like my car. Even though I view it as sort of the “cool” pheromone, it may achieve that by being a a selective relaxant or disinhibitor.
Thinking a litle more about this… It’s definitely a “mellow” cool, not a “this guy is going to take me on his motorcycle at 180mph” danger type of cool, if that makes sense.
It’s laid back, and it may be attractive for that reason. People are stressed out a lot in their lives, and they don’t need friends or lovers who are going to add to that."
Flipcat (June 1, 2007):
“…With me, I notice them working when I get responses to me that are unusual. P74kinda makes it like I’m the cool, hang out dude in the band, and I haven’t experienced that in YEARS. (since I was a cool guy in a band!) That just knocks my socks off. It’s so different from pheromones and my normal experience without pheromones…(” Experimental Pheromone P74 - Alpha A314 ")
“… P74” Experimental Pheromone P74 - Alpha A314 " Instant popularity. A personal favorite. You can fit in anywhere with anyone wearing this putative ( https://a314.com/ ). Helps teamwork and uplifts any group dynamic. Gives you a cool, fun presence…"
Eslite119 (June 25, 2007):
"… P74, however, is a great product. , conversations flow smoothly and people approached me from various directions (male and female). If I were to choose between ( https://pheromonelabs.com/ ), I’d definately go for P74.
I’ve diluted my est( https://phera.com/ ) to 5mcg and used four sprays of that two to the chest two to the top of head.
I don’t have any trouble with being taken seriously on P74. The last conference was an international conference and the second biggest in the world in it’s area. I gave a paper and the primary expert - you know the sort of thing, long list of books to his name etc, sought me out to talk about it and asked to see more of my work. (Boy, was I chuffed!)
So, serious is not a problem. At conferences I have not found P74 to be too social or “fun” it just seems to make it easier for people to approach you and make them want to stick around and carry on talking to you when they do. I don’t find it flippant at all. It just seems to make people comfortably fascinated.
I haven’t tried it in a social setting yet - maybe it is context dependent or maybe women don’t need the extra alphaing.
I’m off for a training event now - so will check the thread when I get back!
Oh I do like this one… sorry for the delay on this thread, but firstly I was stuck at home writing a report and then I had to traipse across the country to stand up in front of a bunch of strangers and deliver that report…
People really seem to LIKE you when you wear one split to the back of the hands
One for each side of the neck
One to the cleavage
One to the back of the neck, the nape..
I know a lot of the guys really like this product for socialising. I haven’t searched to seem what the ladies here think of it.. I will later… but I think this is also great in some business situations.
I made a lot of new friends/ contacts while I was wearing P74 - it just seemed to make me a bit more relaxed and outgoing and also make people want to talk to me and enjoy talking to and being with me. If it makes people well disposed towards me I’m using it for meetings too
Best
May
P74 is NOT what i expected - #5 by LaurieNY
LaurieNY (March 24, 2007):
" Re: P74 is NOT what i expected
I noticed a definite BO undertone to this stuff, too. I’m not roadtesting it again without a cover scent.
People were a bit chatty at work, but our department secretary had just returned from a two-week trip and she and I are close, so that long conversation probably would have happened anyway? Needs more testing."
p74 dose
perronec (June 1, 2007):
"Due to the fact that I usually use it in mixes i was never sure which parts were p74, but i had an Idea as I added each part of the mix one at a time.
People opened up about parts of their lives they thought were cool and interesting without me provoking them to talk about them. Teachers spend more time going over things they like instead of classwork.Stories about a persons day become more detailed and interesting.
p74 dose
bubblebob (September 2007):
“I understand P74 as the she-wants-to-be-around-you pheromone,because you give off this cool, fun vibe. Where you take it from there is in your hands. It just opens up more possibilities and more time."](” Experimental Pheromone P74 - Alpha A314 ")
Jasmin (March 12, 2007):
“…From what I’ve seen with my own eyes, the only negative might be the time you could need for social interactions. I’m not sure P74 is really appropriate unless you have time to hangout and bond…”
PheroQuirk (March 25, 2007):
“…I love P74 - and Steveo was on the mark with regard to the energetic aspects. I’s prob too much for an office environment most of the time though. I only apply at night.”
Initial Impressions of P74 - #2 by Nunya
Nunya (March 29, 2007):
"…I’m also finding myself not wanting to talk, because it’s difficult for me to focus on conversations, whilst others want to have long conversations.
interesting. perhaps not the best bet for my particular job, but should at a little something interesting socially, when i have time to just focus on being social."
I only used 5mcg of the stuff last time I used it in a mix.. but I got some interesting results like somebody mistaking me for the director of an institute (top guy) and another woman thinking she knew me from her social circles… which she didn’t of course..
I decided to test a bit of P74 on a whim. Atmosphere: Irish pub with some old friends from ages ago. I started with 2 sprays of 25mcg to the neck. Nothing drastic, but I was certainly in a stand-tall sort of confident check-me-out mood. But whereas Ammo made me more aggressive and reckless, this was more laid back, not in any rush, just feeling like a cool dude. The effect was more self centered, and not overly present in my friends, but I chalk that up to the fact that we’ve been friends for 16 years. It may just been very subtle.
About two hours in, feeling pretty tired (too many jack & cokes), so I decided to try another spray. It felt like a second wind. All of a sudden I felt like I did two hours earlier. More vibrant, alert, and kinda “in the zone.”
I wasn’t really on any sort of mission, so I didn’t really test the effect in the pursuit of strangers. I might have been getting a few cute looks, but I may have just been looking particularly suave or something.
Overall, it seemed to make me more laid back in a less worried sort of way (I’m usually pretty high-strung and worried about everything), more confident in myself, and more focused and aware of my surroundings. Subtle, but most certainly appreciated.
Well I only have a moment before I’m off to families to eat and drink and enjoy general merriment. I was uninvited, now I’ve been re-invited.
Anyway one thing that’s consistent with my P74 testing is it makes me tired. Almost like a neural impulse crash like Jasmin calls it. She’s pretty freaking brilliant that girl. I would kill to have a girl like her.
I’ve noticed now that I have been including it into a mix I created the other day it really has some very social aspects like Visionary posted above from other users testing. Social cool guy vibe that women want to be around.
I was doing some forum work on Tuesday on my laptop in BuckyStars. I sat in a remote area that has tables and chairs and the bulletin board. Unless you plan to sit there or read the bulletins there is no reason you would go there.
There was this group of girls over by the fireplace chilling and talking and the cute brunette was making eye contact. After it was time for them to leave she got up and decided she would “read” the bulletin board. She stood right next to me and read for, oh about 5 minutes. I felt obligated to start a conversation with her, especially since there was absolutely NOTHING on that board. I mean completely empty. She was embarrassed but stayed to conversate until her friends pulled her away to leave.
Lord knows what are in some of these P series bottles. Those Androtics research labcoat fellows must have a good laugh when they read about what we think some of these molecules actually do.
She was cute, but I wasn’t interested in her. My original post was rushed and maybe I’ll create another one.
BUT, the thing I left out is that the group she was sitting with was discussing “What would Jesus do?” stuff as this is the bible belt. I have nothing against bible thumpers but as a sexually free person I’d rather be thumping the head board.