P74 report...lookie lookie

Hello folks, long time no type/chat/talk to..

Its been kinda crazy down here in Houston, been recovering from a STOOPID hurricane named Ike..bastard..anyway

We’re all trying to get back to normal in 2008 w/ this little thing we call ELECTRICITY…never thought I’d go into withdrawl over a TV, or internet, or a working cell phone for that matter.

Now that I finally have lights and internet again, I can report on p74.

Interesting little putative..I got the 30ml bottle, so the dosage is 2.5mcg.

Heres the specs -
p74 - 2.5mcg/spray(unscented), Instant Gentleman(3 sprays)
1st test - 10 sprays
4(R/L wrist), 2(inside elbows), 2(chest/neck), 2(back of neck)

Went to a biz meeting for young leaders. Walked in registered, said hi to a couple ppl at the door that I already knew, nothing special. Walked into the bar, and ordered a white wine(nursed it, since I stopped drinking), and 2(blk/white) females came over and introduced them selves.

1 of them(whte, late 20’s) instantly started showing IOI, and I didnt even get a good sip from the glass, lol. Made small talk, and they both invited me over to their booth w/ the rest of their friends/members. Sat there w/ about 6 girls, 4 guys talking business, social stuff.

Went to the restroom, and came back and I ad another glass of wine waiting for me, and the girl giving the IOI smiling and grabbing my hand to sit down next to her. I was sitting across from her the 1st time.

The WHOLE time, she treated me like her man/boyfriend), getting closer and closer and showing PDA(no kissing though, lots of snuggling) and asking me if I needed anything and paying close attn to me when I talked. The guys were trying to get me to go to another bar, but since I dont drink anymore(binge anyways), I declined.

Instead of leaving it at that, they offered ME to pick a place even if it didnt have any alcohol. THEN they invited me to go out w/ them that weekend to a club(one of em is a bouncer there). It was like we had known each other for awhile, even though I had met them 2 hours prior.

I never got those reactions w/ just Instant Gentleman alone. I always got hits from older MILF’s(IOI, flirting), and men(respect, good convo). But never ppl in my age bracket(I’m 29).

Needless to say, got ALOT of #'s, biz contacts, and a lovely young lady to kick it with.

Never had that type of reaction before at one of these functions as ppl are kinda stuck up, if you will. They hadn’t been drinking long, and I know a drunk when I see one, seeing as I’ve been on both sides of the coin.

Results:
I’d say p74 by itself is GREAT, especially if its scented.

Coupled w/ something like Instant Gentleman, IS, A314(next on the list), Ammo?? Lets hope your morals are straight, cause this could do damage in the hands of a pimp, lol..

“bom-chika-wawaow!!”

Peeeaze :stuck_out_tongue:

Your first outting with this combo, ImSo?

Is 25 mcgs of P74 + 3 sprays of Instant Gentleman the correct translation as to what you wore?

Thanks!

wow looks great i have been reading a lot in these forum and everyone has had good stuff to say about a74. People have mentioned in there logs that combined with ammo shows awesome returns which the did not expect.

Yep, that is correct..actually it was my 2nd outting..1st was to the library w/ my son..only wore 7.5mcg(3 spritz) of p74 out, since I got it from DHL as I was leaving the house..already had some cool water aftershave on so didnt need any fragrance on, so just decided to try it solo.

No hits, and wasnt really looking for one as we were in a library, so I guess I wasted a couple sprays, but anything for the love of social science right?

Good report, reps. P74 is very interesting, I need to do a couple more excursions with it to write a report that will do it justice. But people who are just on “hello” terms with me, who might be quite shy, seem to stop and talk more with P74 (solo).

And also it seems to, combined with Ishine, make me very outgoing and ready to approach just about anyone.

YES!

I concur with this.

My experiences spraying these two products on me together have been of a VERY similar nature. They work EXTREMELY WELL together.

Yeah its a veeery good phero…Just ordered another togo of Ammo and IS…I think w/ my next order I’ll get A314(finally), a full of IS, and CTTM2..Money has been kinda tight w/ the getting over a hurricane and such..didnt realize it would take THIS LONG to get through the aftermath, but Houston is a big ass city, but we have some good ppl here..

Think I might try to OD on p74 tonight(is that even possible?)…gues we’ll see