P83 as a way of further increasing A314's potential gains in Personal Power

Hey thanks for your well thought out reply Capone! I will reply to it in full in due time but in the meantime I was thinking that perhaps you may have hit upon a really powerful attractant mix.

Namely combining P83 and high doses of A314 (or Androsterone) may work really well for attraction purposes. Below are some posts from m3turbo who regularly uses them together (he uses high doses of A314 and adds high amounts of Androsterone to his mixes as well)…

About AndrosteRONE (About AndrosteRONE)
m3turbo (April 24, 2007):
“Instant Gentlemen , A314 (A314 Classic Edition – Trust & Respect Pheromone for Men - Alpha A314) and, Androsterone experimones are all sterone heavy products**. I have used Androsterone as part of my mixes for a while and I am a huge fan. It does not create sexual tension per se but it does leave a very favorable and respected impression which could lead to sexual vibes.**”

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pheromone-advice-tricks-tips/pheros-ever-got-you-laid-3792-3.html#post44496](http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pheromone-advice-tricks-tips/pheros-ever-got-you-laid-3792-3.html#post44496)
m3turbo (May 11, 2007):
“most of my mixes have huge doses of Androsterone and I have found the best doses are around 45-60 mcg (Microgram - Wikipedia). A314 has a lot of androsterone but not enough to produce a sexual reaction so it really can’t be used for that purpose.”

Unexpected reaction from my wife (A314 car situation) - #6 by m3turbo (Unexpected reaction from my wife (A314 car situation) - #6 by m3turbo)
m3turbo (July 5, 2007):
“I have found that if you hit a woman with a strong whiff of androsterone during the right spot in her cycle you can drive her crazy . I always use large doses of Androsterone as the foundation to all miy mixes.

Good Post!”

P86/P83 = Touch me and Touch me now - #12 by m3turbo (P86/P83 = Touch me and Touch me now - #12 by m3turbo)
m3turbo (September 4, 2007):
“ (Experimental Pheromone P83 - Alpha A314)P83 (Experimental Pheromone P83 - Alpha A314) is really adding a strong sexual vibe to my mixes. I know it really turns me on but I can’t tell if it is what is turning on the girls I talk to or its my natural pheros being released in response to the P83. ”

P86/P83 = Touch me and Touch me now - #15 by m3turbo (P86/P83 = Touch me and Touch me now - #15 by m3turbo)
m3turbo (September 5, 2007):
“ (Experimental Pheromone P83 - Alpha A314) (Experimental Pheromone P83 - Alpha A314)P83 (Experimental Pheromone P83 - Alpha A314) definitely brings me to life but it is always accompanied with my libido cutting loose. I have been using 2.5 mcg (Microgram - Wikipedia) per spray and using between 1-5 sprays. The vibe is nothing short of sex crazed I hit on all girls I come in contact with. I have worn it by itself ,with Ammo , and with Instant Shine. Androstenone makes me pissed not really turned on.”

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/what-to-use-for-a-college-setting/5459/3
m3turbo (September 9, 2007):
“ Re: What to use for a College Setting
P83 has really produced some strong reactions for me . I would definitely suggest it.”

What to use for a College Setting (What to use for a College Setting)
m3turbo ( (Experimental Pheromone P83 - Alpha A314)September 10, 2007):
“It is going to really drive them crazy . If ammo (AMMO – Sexual Attraction Pheromone Cologne For Men - Alpha A314) alone is doing that much then you are in for some good times when you get your p83. Let everyone know how that goes.”

P83, P74 , Androsterone, A314,and Instant Honesty 2X . The Best mix bar none. (P83, P74 , Androsterone, A314,and Instant Honesty 2X . The Best mix bar none.)
m3turbo (September 14, 2007):
“ (Experimental Pheromone P83 - Alpha A314)P83 (Experimental Pheromone P83 - Alpha A314), P74 (Experimental Pheromone P74 - Alpha A314) , Androsterone, **A314 (A314 Classic Edition – Trust & Respect Pheromone for Men - Alpha A314),and Instant Honesty (Instant Honesty – Deep Relational Communication Pheromone – You Won’t Believe Your Ears! - Alpha A314) 2X . The Best mix bar none.
It has finally happened . Pheromones have finally given me a wild sexual experience. I met a girl in my psych class yesterday who initiated a conversation with me and then we exchanged numbers. That night she texted me and asked me to come over. I did and we had crazy sex. The instant honesty (Instant Honesty – Deep Relational Communication Pheromone – You Won’t Believe Your Ears! - Alpha A314) and P83 are what really put me over the top**. I suggest this mix to anyone who is not playing around. This mix is not for the faint of heart.”

P83, P74 , Androsterone, A314,and Instant Honesty 2X . The Best mix bar none. (P83, P74 , Androsterone, A314,and Instant Honesty 2X . The Best mix bar none.)
m3turbo ( (Experimental Pheromone P83 - Alpha A314)September 14, 2007):
“It was a megadose to say the least…

P74 (Experimental Pheromone P74 - Alpha A314) 6 sprays 10 mcg per spray EO additive
P83** 6 sprays 10mcg per spray EO (Essential oil - Wikipedia) additive**
Androsterone 10 sprays 15mcg perspray
Instant Shine 1 spray on chest
4 drops A314 (A314 Classic Edition – Trust & Respect Pheromone for Men - Alpha A314) (one drop per pulse point)
2 sprays Instant honesty (one on each shoulder)

Covered with Tommy True star cologne and I showered with Zest soap before pheromones were applied. It was about 4 hours after the pheromones were applied that I got the numbers.”

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/p83-p74-androsterone-a314-and-instant-honesty-2x-the-best-mix-bar-none/5536/11
m3turbo ( (Experimental Pheromone P83 - Alpha A314)September 16, 2007):
“I put the drops in the front of my ears and on my wrists. I applied the sprays all over my upper body and the Instant Honesty (Instant Honesty – Deep Relational Communication Pheromone – You Won’t Believe Your Ears! - Alpha A314) on my shirt. ”

P83, P74 , Androsterone, A314,and Instant Honesty 2X . The Best mix bar none. (P83, P74 , Androsterone, A314,and Instant Honesty 2X . The Best mix bar none.)
m3turbo (September 17, 2007):
“I have found that going past 100mcg of androsterone does not produce any more results but up to 100 mcg (Microgram - Wikipedia) the more the merrier. I am socially outgoing so the initial overbearing effect of an Androsterone OD has proved to be irrelevent for me. ”

Putatives with a sexual vibe. (Putatives with a sexual vibe.)
m3turbo (September 19, 2007):
“ Re: Putatives (https://a314.com/) with a sexual vibe.
P83 and P74 (Experimental Pheromone P74 - Alpha A314) have served me well. ” (Experimental Pheromone P83 - Alpha A314)

My latest results of P83, disturbia, dementia, erotica! - #30 by m3turbo (My latest results of P83, disturbia, dementia, erotica! - #30 by m3turbo)
m3turbo (October 3, 2007):
“I have found that the sweet spot for me with P83 is about 25-40mcg. More than that seems to cause some awkwardness. ” (Experimental Pheromone P83 - Alpha A314)

P85 a nice surprise (P85 a nice surprise)
m3turbo (December 2007):
“I have been using 12.5 mcg (Microgram - Wikipedia) of P85. And my mix is still rich with Androsterone but not as rich as it used to be.

THe Mix is …
1 spray Androstadienone back of the neck at 2.5mcg
3 sprays of Instant Honesty on the Shoulders
3 drops of A314
4 sprays of Androsterone at about 40 mcg per spray estimated.

5 sprays p83 at 5mcg per spray
3 sprays of P85 at 5mcg per spray.”

Mix Changeup (Mix Changeup)
m3turbo (December 2007):
“My base is 45 mcg (Microgram - Wikipedia) of Androsterone in Addition to 4 drops of A314 so I don’t think there was too much of a problem with that. My usual mix is the one I list on the thread best mix ever.”