Quote:
Originally Posted by trevrep EO to complement pheromones? - #6 by itwow
*i don’t think it was even P83 that did the trick.
Why did she go to the bathroom in the first place?
…to wipe away all the wetness?! haha it was already going to happen anyway and maybe p83 got rid of that annoying voice in her head! nice one!!! HIGH FIVE!! was she more into it? how did she … perform??
they won’t allow me to order MX200 yet. you think Instant Female Magic will have similar effect?*
My guess would be that the P83 could have definitely had a hand in the proceedings… It’s not the first time that P83 has been known to bring out the wild side out of a girl (see below)
… I am ordering a large bottle for myself when things settle down over there - I am having fun atm but cannot help but think how much more fun could be had with P83 in my arsenal!
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/p79-p83-with-bright-shiny-mones-in-the-background/1176/1
tacitus (December 16, 2006):
" P79 + P83 with bright shiny pheromones in the background
Woooooo… that was… XXX rated… I had two mixes, one was 50 mu P79 + 50 mu P83… the other was an A314, Alpha Androstenol , TAAlove’n’happiness blend… so I’m with this awesome somewhat older, intensely hot creature, and I give her a biggg whiff of the P79+P83 and she looks like she’s about to spontaneously combust… then on went the love’n’happiness mixture… alright… if you have tender sensibilities, stop reading NOW… cover your eyes… this is the third time in rapid sucession that (three different, all unalike) have women have wanted, and passionately enjoyed… ahem… anal sex… OK… there… I said it… now, as… cough… adults… we all know that porno-grade sex potions are the fodder of the dumbest adolescent fantasies… a more nuanced interpretation is that women (more that would freely admit it) do, in fact, have libidos that are as strong and (potentially) uninhibitedly raunchy as the typical horny, raunchy male… however… women are also subject to much heavier socialization about “good girl” versus “she devil” erotocism… wherein she devil levels of desire may be perceived as socially destabilizing… like, when a known she devil shows up on the scene, you notice how the Precious Pure Angels circle their wagons and freak out… yeah… I thought so… you know exactly what I’m talking about… because the Precious Pure Angels know all too well what the menfolk are fantasizing when the She Devil is present… soooooo… the girly girls learns the wisdom of shutting it down and covering it up… oooooh yes, my husband and I… on Sundays, after church… after consulting our higher powers, lay down on white linens and whisper naughty things to each other… so… your humble Tacitus has concluded that, under the right circumstances, these troubling ASDs can be overridden and theShe Devil comes out to play… unlike her Precious Pure Angel identity… she is given to saying things like… Dude, grease me up and fuck me hard in the… so wrong, so filthy, so real…"
P86/P83 = Touch me and Touch me now
steveo (September 7, 2007):
"Ahhh P83 and SteveO are synonymous with Mind Bending Sex. I just happen to have a tiny little bit that I savor for the right moment.
Let there be no doubt, this remarkable putative, puts off a sexy love vibe that combined with the right frequencies established through “vibing” will no doubt bring out the animalistic urge felt by most humans to get funky monkey kink.
I’m talking sick, twisted sex that would shake the walls, break the headboard, crack the windows, scrape the wooden floors sex. The kind of sex you only see in the most depraved of pornographic films. It turns those respectable, well-to-do-types into animals that need their lusts fulfilled and need it now!
Yes I once posted a whole thread on this, and there were more “SECRET” tests that have since been conducted that will remain secret. I made a vow never to kiss and tell again but I can say that the results are nothing less than remarkable and pair along the same lines as my original thread on P83."
My latest results of P83, disturbia, dementia, erotica!
steveo (October 2007):
“…On the other hand I would definitely 100% say there are sensual undertones to this mix, if not outright sexual. I have posted in numerous threads now that this molecule , P83 ,] has a distinctive quality that changes refined, more conservative women into open liberal sexual girls willing to go for it in public without care.”
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/p83-p74-androsterone-a314-and-instant-honesty-2x-the-best-mix-bar-none/5536/8
Quixotic (September 15, 2007):
"P83 turns my GF in to a wild sexual beast! I only use it in low doses now, I made the mistake of 3 x 7.5 the first time wearing around her whoh…
Now I use only 1 x 7.5 and don’t tell her I’m wearing the P83 (Experimental Pheromone P83 - Alpha A314), because in her words it takes away her “free will”.
MX151 and MX149 also do a number on her, but she still feels in control w/ these two.
Last night I had a similar P83 experience w/ MX143, though not so much of the scratching, grunting and growling if you know what I mean."
P83, P74 , Androsterone, A314,and Instant Honesty 2X . The Best mix bar none. (P83, P74 , Androsterone, A314,and Instant Honesty 2X . The Best mix bar none.)
Quixotic (September 16, 2007):
"Typically 1 spray [of P83] to each outside wrist and one on my stomach.
I have had P83 (Experimental Pheromone P83 - Alpha A314) for a couple of months but only started using it recently , within the last 2-3 weeks,
She is 29, Caucasian."