Deleted post
I gotta agree with Tacitus it is erotic. I know when I tested it I flirted like crazy and actually had the urge for seducing. I had to keep mself in check and Shit I couldnt wait to get home LOL. I think its more of a mens product but it could possibly be good for females with low libidos.
Excellant summery by the way. I always enjoy them
Reps for you ![]()
Tisha
P83 feels really good to wear–and it doesn’t seem to masculinize my pheromone signature at all–so I quite like it. Just ordered a full 5mcg bottle to play with. Since I had not-so-great experiences wearing androstenone (ages ago) I’ll be messing around with lo dose P83 while the other ladies get all Dirty.
So does P83 have -none in it? Knowing the answer to this question will allow me to better use my other pheros as buffers.
I worded that wrong sorry. Its not really just a mans pheromone but for me at least, it makes me flirty and seductive which is not good when your already married and have those qualities already (snort) So it would be great in mens mixes.
Putatives or anything with a P in front are new molocules that they are testing nothing is mixed with them so there is no none in any of them. Test mixes can have none in them though.
Tisha
P83 behaves nothing like androstenone.
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
P83 attracted a girl who wanted to treat me like a sex object…
she was only interested in me for sex.. to get her off..
so it might help if you want to get to know if this is the case or not..
…and this is somehow a problem? Quite frankly i wish every woman i run into would want to treat me like a sex object. Ive tried P83 at 100mcg. Unfortunately its not Instant Jump Me. Ive come close to having women fighting for me, but P83 alone wont do it.
BTW, Tater doesnt think its an inhibition-lowering agent. It seems to make things feel good, so (touch-sensing). If you get her touching or thinking about touching, P83 greases the slides into wild abandon.
If anyone has MX158, its 12.5mcg of P83. Go for it!
She just wanted me to use me and then dump me like she did the other guys before.. She really didn’t care at all for me… nothing.. just lies.. she just wanted to get some sex (and I’m not sure it wouldn’t have been risky with her) and not build a relationship upon trust and love. Her reason to break up was totally a lie and I’m thinking she was paranoid and possibly hallucinating things too (perhaps due to some stuff she was taking to keep thin, which I read can cause paranoia and auditory hallucinations).. Just not nice..
I hate to be repetitive but, this is a problem because…
Taters a total prude when it comes to noncommited relationships, but still wants to be wanted in obscene ways. See if you can get her to buy you dinner in hopes that shell get lucky. I LOVE doing that! A great night is having an attractive woman drive you around, buy you food, want you so bad shes about to gnaw her own skin off and then you say well-i-had-fun-good-night. I LOVE PHEROS! If Tater were a woman he woulda been raped by now cause he has no shame in getting a woman hot just to let her simmer. There is no greater thrill than when youve been dancing and shes been grinding and just knows shes yours for the night then you either end the date or start socializing when she wants alone time. Long, needy legs wrapped around your chest. Her whispering in your ear about what she wants to do for you or to you. Its a wonderful thing.
That’s different when she really cares about you too.. rather than just her wanting to get off and lying abusively to simply use you..an energy vampire in other words.
What seems to be the ideal dose? 25mcg per spray? What’s the scent like? Would unscented be a good idea and brew it into a personal concoction?
I’ve even used one spray at the default dosage and then covered with 1 spray ammo..
Sometimes people use other people for sex or other things. . And, the ones who have deep emotional or psychological scars are more prone to go down this path. Even those who are relatively normal and psychologically fit commit to such things occasionally. That’s life, sadly.
I feel for you, Phoenix. It’s not nice to be on the receiving end of such an experience.
In terms of mones: if the lady in question is a habitual user of substances and others, I doubt P83 had any significant role in your situation. In my view, she would have done it, with or without P83.
Yes I agree with you, she would have done the same most definitely. Perhaps p83 and the other pheromones though helped me find out about her “misbehaviour” before it would have been more painful.
It was a learning experience for me, also, and I’ve come out the better for it at least. I don’t feel negative towards her which is better.
Thanks, I’m ok now. I’m already planning first dates with a couple of two other younger ladies.. or perhaps 4…
cause there’s one person I want to get to know and I’ll try to get her no and ask her out too.. it seems she’s more likely to be an honest girl, she looks great and looks younger than her actual age too which is something I like ![]()