P83 - Mind Bending Sex

I’ve had the opportunity to try some P83 before and have used it in combination with some other stuff. This is my first use of it by itself and the results were freaking amazing.

A girlfriend of mine and I spent a bit of time together today and I had promised Jasmin I would start sampling some of the other Putatives I had. I kind of got used to the standard stuff and find it difficult to pull myself away from things that I know how I and my friends will react to.

I started with P83 tonight for no reason in particular, but holy heck the results were freaking incredible.

I was going to go on a 12 mile hike along the great Mississippi river to get some exercise, but it started to rain. I invited a friend over to chill and maybe watch a movie. There’s nothing like chilling in your living room while it rains. She agreed and I decided to use some P83.

I sprayed 36 mcg unscented to go bottle to neck area. When my friend got there she seemed to be stand offish a bit. Almost a vibe of intimidation coming from me. I talked to her and pulled her closer to me. The movie was Hidden Tiger Crouching Dragon, so it wasn’t anything romantic, but very shortly after her being pulled closer to me she was all over me. We didn’t get through more than 15 minutes of the movie before we were rattling the rafters.

By God this woman was possessed with absolute lust. She was a mad woman bent on funky monkey sex. I’m telling you we would have embarrassed the baboons at the zoo it was that crazy.

The wildest thing was that it was like we were totally connected to each other and knew exactly what the other wanted. I’ve read some older posts that it enables some type of auditory exceptions, but I’m telling you I could hear her moans before they even started.

OK so I didn’t want to post this yet but I did. For all I know it could have been a fluke, but jeez the girl is coming back over in a while and she’s got me crazy thinking about tonight.

so.. the mindbending funy monkey sex that would embarrass baboons at the zoo was an exposed thought or did it happen? Seems like if you thinkin about potential outcomes of tonight.. it hasn’t.
Keep us updated

Really it didn’t happen? You mean to tell me I imagined that? And this is all because you analyzed it as such. Please remind me who you are again?

ha stevo is saying since he got his freak on using this stuff a little while ago and the female is coming over again tonight/whenever hes hoping he gets the exact same results as before…I havent tried putatives yet and are kinda new to pheremones still trying to figure out right combos, I’m assuming stevo that I probably shouldn’t mess with this P83 just yet?

Well, I guess the real test is if it happens again, we will know that it’s due to the help of P83, and not just because SteveO is hot sh!t!

I don’t need you backing me up bro, but thx for the good intention.

I think smn1234 knows I was screwing with him. My playfulness comes across as sarcastic, but so does smn1234. That’s why many users probably stay away from our interactions and are like holy shit they hate each other. Nah I’m just messing with him. I think he knows that by now.

As far as not using P83, I don’t know why you wouldn’t. Freaking fun stuff.

I’m definitely not hot shit like you are HotMamma!

But yeah the P83 made for some fun stuff tonight. After she left I showered and doused myself with 62.5 mcg of P83 and nothing else. When she got here it was on from the start.

I tried to make her wait and build some sexual tension, but there was none of that. She was either horny from something else, missing me like Whitney Houston misses the crack rock, or it was P83 in which case that means I have to post in the thread “have pheromones ever gotten you laid?”

It’s to bad she has to work tomorrow, cause it would have been nice with her sleeping with me tonight. There is nothing in the world like cuddling all night long after some freaky sex. Takes the animal out of me and I get the greatest sleep ever.

There is always next time.

Hey Steveo i am going to have to rep you!
Pheromones can make us sex machines I tell you!

You could check if P83 improves sex with other girls as well, then we will know if its just that wild woman or P83 is a winner here?
I would love to hear any other experiences you have with the putatives and sex. P75 and low-dose P76 , being Androstenone -like in structure, may be perfectly suited to sex (just speculating there).

You could check out Tacitus’ posts about the putatives and sex, such as the one at:

Pheros ever got you laid?
Tacitus (May 2007):
“Eyup… most of my sexmix combos have a strong base of Androsterone… Androsterone has made for some freaking mind warpingly good sex… Alpha Androstenol has also been a fine constant, where beta- Androstenol can make things too “heady”… I like a pinch of None, but not too much, you need just enought to stomp on the gas, -Androstadienone has proven its worth too, EST will really deepen the communication aspects, P74 is excellent in this direction as well, while P79, P83 , P90 , P93 all add some deep bodymind animal notes, a smidge of TAHwill bring out the colors, so to speak, and P86 has been one of the great sleeper surprises, it is more of an integrator, although there is a realP86 quality boost of “it all comes together at the right moment”… P80 WILL put a heavy umph behind the whole deal, but use VERY sparingly, or they will feel like they are mating with a Cape Buffalo…”

Visionary

P83 has a strong none-like aggressive side to it. It created a lot of intimidation and agitation when I used it socially…however I may have to re-evaluate its use in a sex mix! I can see why it work well as a strictly sexual pheromone.

I’m going to have to play with 83 some more now!

Great results, and a nice post. I’ll try to rep you but it probably won’t let me :wink:

How would you compare P83 with a) androstenone, b) Edge/NPA wrt the vibe? In context were you surprised by such a strong immediate reaction given where you were with this girl?

I heard that P83 disperses really quickly and can wear out in like 5 min. Did you spray it on while at the house? or did you wear it all day long? :slight_smile:

Why does this not surprise me ? IME, mindbenders of sexuousness are part of the normal fullness of life… what’s wrong with the world is that people find them exceptional, they should be frequent occurances, which will then greatly reduce all know forms of compulsive behaviors, which are psychologic substitutions for mindbending (this really has to be re-languaged as “mind-unbending”) sex… contemporary life makes for a touch of collective lunacy, like go to one of the eeeeech… “theme” restaurants and pork down on platters of meaningless calories, or shop for useless plastic crap, or drink yourself unto cirrhosis by the time you’re 30… nooooo grashopper !!! You should be fucking yourself to sanity and health, so hard your glutes are sore for at least 3 days after from the thrusting, minimum !!! Dammit !!! No more mindless stuffing face and guzzling rotgut !! Repeat after me, mind-unbending sex is normal ! Lack of mind-unbending sex is fucked up!!! Hooooray Fucking !!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley:

This is where a skilled hand with binders and fixatives can make all the difference… nature designed most mones to deliver the signal then clear the air rapidly so there isn’t (to be misread by the wrong primate) mone-static in the air… note also that animals often secrete their most pheromonal substances such as territorial markers in a substrate of greasy, waxy dense materials, no animals I know of produce alcohol based sprays… male elephants “in must” secret this vile thick liquid down their cheeks that human handles have said is the most disgusting thing they ever experienced…

Yeah I noticed she was very standoffish at first, which is odd for her. She’s the cuddly type and likes to be close even if it’s just watching a movie. She even likes to sit on the same side of the table practically in your lap when we go out to eat.

For her to not to kiss me hello, or for that matter even a hug when I first met her during the day was VERY out of the ordinary. She actually sat in the lazy boy instead of next to me on the couch. She also has a habit of talking through every movie, sure to comment on everything. That’s why I was watching Kung-Fu with her cause it’s sure to get massive cheesy comments. I had to initiate conversation with her and her responses left me wondering. Kind of like yeahs and uh-huhs when normaly it would be a disertation on why that Chester Chetohs would never actually survive in a real jungle. She cracks me up!

I learned to never watch anything I actually want to see with her. It’s impossible.

The aggressiveness factor can be related to the sex. Like I said she is the cuddly lover type of girl, but last night she was an animal. Totally changed my perspective of her. I actually have scratches! The more I think about it the more out of character she was.

This is a girl that needs romance and time to get into that kind of mood. Candles, cuddling, lots of intimate little details. I swear I think she would have had her way with me if I wasn’t a willing participant. She was very vocal and Nasty (notice the capital N). A woman on a mission.

I’m just glad I was able to help her last night although today I feel like I was put through the ringer.

I wasn’t wearing anything during the day cause I was going hiking.

Since those plans were rained out I went home called her and literly 3 seconds before she knocked I sprayed the P83. Actually had it in my hand when she was at door.

You’re crazy!

But you’re right. Normally I wouldn’t use mind-bending sex because I agree with you, all sex is usually mind-bending. I enjoy sex VERY MUCH and love a woman who enjoys it as much as me.

This girl on the other hand is the SUPER romantic type and we don’t have sex (according to her), we make love. It’s great stuff and all, but last night there was no doubt about it, it was wild sex and she was very vocal about what she wanted me to do to her. I felt I was obligated since I wore the P83 so I complied with her wish and gave it to her the way she wanted.

Damn girl almost killed me and you’re right about being sore.:smiley:

Aggressive pheromones like androstenone and P83 play on a lot of sexual tension when they work…there’s often a very thin line between intimidation and sexual tension. Sexual tension, in the wrong context can actually lead to intimidation. If there is a lot of sexual tension in the air, it can cause a person to raise her defenses if she isn’t fully comfortable in expressing it. When these defenses are lowered, when enough comfort is established, these more intense type reactions have a much deeper impact, as she will open herself to feeling and expressing them.

This is why there is so much inconsistency in the effects of pheromones like P83, androstenone…P79 too. They tread the thin line between intimidation/agitation/aggression and sexual tension. Used improperly, they can hinder a lot of social interactions, even when you’re pursuing someone sexually…When the mood is right, however, these pheromones are a god-send. There has to be some finesse in pulling these types of pheromones off.

So yeah props on the hit. I’d rep you, but I can’t

So, Steveo, Do you feel like you got “Used”:slight_smile:?
I mean that in a good way BTW

Ever see writing on the Lilith Archetype ?

sometimes in astrology referred to as The Black Moon:

“Astronomically, the Black Moon is an isolated point, a point of neglect, repression, fermentation, and “magical” transformations that belong to a phantasmal, nocturnal, and instinctive/erotic world. It contains all the more instinctual energies (including the atavistic wisdom and clairvoyance, which is dependent on bodily functions) deep within the psyche, of which sexuality is of course paramount, and which manifest themselves in fairy tales and in primitive lunar symbolism: the night, the mystery, the magic, the danger, the secret, the fear, that which is forbidden…”

Yummy :slight_smile: